- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|1 year factory warranty on electrical components|
|3 year factory warranty on frame|
|Brand new in box|
|Lithium battery included|
|Ships directly from the manufacturer in CA|
|Authorized Shoprider dealer|
Shoprider Scootie Mobility Scooter
Combine the stability of a 4 wheel scooter with the dexterity of a 3 wheel scooter when you choose the Shoprider Scootie.
Indoors or out, this compact mobility scooter performs!
Very manageable with a weight of just 82 pounds.
The battery pack also removes easily so you can recharge your Scootie without any hassle.
The Scootie's base can adjust in length to fit you better and the tiller folds down for easy transport.
This battery pack can be snapped in and out because there are no wires to connect. With a spare battery on hand, keeping your Scootie running has never been easier.
- Mobility Scooter
- SLA Battery
- Battery Charger
- Adjustable flip-up arms
- Length adjustable
- Removable battery pack
- Wire Mesh Front Basket
- Convenient storage compartment for battery charger
- Puncture proof tires
- Battery Capacity : 12V – 10Ah x 2
- Maximum Speed : 4 mph
- Range4 (Per charge w/ standard 26 Ah battery) : 7.5 Miles
- Turning Radius : 32 Inches
- Output power of motor : 0.45 HP
- Max. Climbing Angle/Safe Climbing Angle : 10 (6) % (°)
- Weight of Heaviest Part (Rear chassis w/ drive train) : 25 lbs.
- Suggested User Weight (on level surface) : 250 lbs.
|Weight Capacity||250 lb|
|Per-Charge Range, Maximum||10 miles|
|Maximum Speed||3.5 mph|
|Weight, without batteries||58 lbs|
|Weight, with batteries||82 lbs|
|Heaviest Piece Weight||49 lbs|
|Front Wheel Diameter||Front Wheel Diameter|
|Rear Wheel Diameter||8"|
|Motor Type||24V DC, 3/4 Horsepower|
|Battery Type||Battery Pack with (2) 12V12 AH|
|Battery Weight||24 lb|
|Battery Charger||Off-board, 2 AH|
- 2 Year Warranty: $39 In-home Repair/Replacement
- 3 Year Warranty: $59 In-home Repair/Replacement
- 5 Year Warranty: $99 In-home Repair/Replacement
To add a warranty, click on one of the warranty options listed below the product pictures above, and then click the green "Add to Cart" button at the top of this page. This will add both the warranty and the product to your cart. You will receive a separate confirmation email from warrantylife.com within a few hours.
If there is no repair center near you, WarrantyLife will pay for all shipping costs associated with replacing the unit for you. The warranty covers only problems that arise affecting the unit's functionality, and not any kind of cosmetic issues.