- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|90 day warranty with extended warranty available|
|100% certified refurbished by the manufacturer|
|Never been used. Ships from Brondell directly|
|Includes all original accessories|
|Authorized Brondell dealer|
Open box units ship directly from the manufacturer In MO or CA. They are have never been used and include all original accessories - as well as full manufacturer's warranty. All sales are final on this product - no returns.
The award-winning Swash 1000 bidet toilet seat is the ultimate in bathroom comfort and hygiene. Inside the sleek design and elegant styling, the Swash is packed with features - from a pulsating massage wash to a warm air dryer - to provide you with a complete "home spa" experience.
- Seat Temperature Adjustable (three levels) 88ºF – 99ºF)
- Water Temperature Adjustable (three levels) 89º F – 99.5ºF)
- Air Dryer Temperature Adjustable (three levels)
- Power Cord Length 3.5 feet Max
- Power Consumption 1200W Voltage / Frequency 120V / 60Hz
- Elongated Models S1000-EW (white), S1000-EB (biscuit)
- Round Models S1000-RW (white), S1000-RB (biscuit)
- Dimensions S1000-E: 15”(W) x 20.8”(L) x 5.7”(H)
- S1000-R: 15”(W) x 19.4”(L) x 5.7”(H) Net Weight
- S1000-E: 14.3 lbs.
- S1000-R: 13.2 lbs.
- Posterior and feminine warm-water washes
- Twin adjustable stainless steel nozzles
- Water and seat temperature settings
- Eco-friendly instant ceramic heating system for unlimited warm water
- Water pressure controls
- Adjustable warm air dryer
- Activated carbon deodorizer to remove odor
- Nozzle oscillation (massage) feature
- Self cleaning nozzles with sterilization function
- Aerated wash spray with width adjustment (3 levels)
- Intelligent body sensor
- Wireless remote control
- Stylish design and comfortable heated seat
- "Quick Release" for easy seat removal and cleaning
- Gentle-closing seat and lid
- Chrome 90-degree elbow bidet hose
- Automatic power-save mode
- 7/8" all-metal T-valve
- Three (3) year limited warranty
- Available in White or Biscuit
Toilet Fit Guide
FITTING A SWASH TO YOUR EXISTING TOILET
|Measure the distance between the bolt holes. The space must be between 5¼ inches and 8 inches.||Measure the distance from the center of the bolt holes to the toilet tank to ensure proper clearance. There must be at least 1½ inches of clearance.*|
Measure the distance from the bolt holes to the front of the toilet bowl to determine if you have a round or elongated fixture.
If your measurement is 18" – 19½" order an Elongated Swash
If your measurement is 16" – 17¾" order a Round Swash. (note: CL825 is not available in a Round model)
* Is the distance from the center of the bolt holes to the toilet tank less than 2 inches?
The Swash may extend slightly over the front edge of your toilet bowl.
Measure the distance from the front of the toilet tank to the front of the toilet bowl.
If this measurement is less than 20½ inches, consider purchasing a Round size to reduce the amount the seat extends over the front edge, even if your fixture is elongated.
FITTING A SWASH TO A NEW TOILET
If you've decided you'd like to install the Brondell Swash on a new toilet, we recommend you find a toilet that matches your size, budget, design, performance, and height requirements. Once you find your toilet, use the toilet manufacturer’s spec sheet and the diagram below to calculate whether it is compatible. If the value of “D” is greater than 1-1/2 inches, the toilet is compatible with your Swash.
Brondell offers a 90 Day warranty.
Extended Warranty OptionsFactoryPure has partnered with WarrantyLife.com to offer a 2, 3, or 5 year extended warranty that can be purchased for this item at a great price! Please see our tiers and pricing below. This is an in-home warranty, so a technician coming to your home from one of WarrantyLife's 20,000 nationwide repair centers.
- 2 Year Warranty: $39 In-home Repair/Replacement
- 3 Year Warranty: $59 In-home Repair/Replacement
- 5 Year Warranty: $99 In-home Repair/Replacement
To add a warranty, click on one of the warranty options listed below the product pictures above, and then click the green "Add to Cart" button at the top of this page. This will add both the warranty and the product to your cart. You will receive a separate confirmation email from warrantylife.com within a few hours.
If there is no repair center near you, WarrantyLife will pay for all shipping costs associated with replacing the unit for you. The warranty covers only problems that arise affecting the unit's functionality, and not any kind of cosmetic issues.
Thousands of units sold with very happy customers and feedback
Refurbished products come directly from the manufacturer, so you can be certain of the quality
Refurbished products are restored by the manufacturer to the same rigorous standards as those set for new products
We offer extended in-home warranties that can be longer than the manufacturer warranty for new items
Each unit is individually tested for performance, whereas only a small subset of new units are tested