- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|Limited 6 Month Warranty with extended warranties available|
|Ships from the manufacturer in California|
|Brand new in box|
|Authorized Riptide dealer|
The R1 Elite combines major performance (20 mph, 8 mile range) in a compact package, while adding lights and top-of-the-line wheels. to Your R1E will ship same day if ordered before 2PM PST (later orders will ship the following day). Shipping then takes 1-5 business days (UPS Ground from CA).
Your board will arrive with:
Standard Charger (5.5 hrs), Hand Remote, Remote Charger, 4 x Speed Washers, 2x Wheel Spacers, and 2 Extra Drive Belts. The R1 Elite also comes with a set of 83mm Blue Wheels with bearings and wheel spacers pre-installed.
TOP SPEED: 20MPH
The R1 Elite has power to blast off the line and climb steep hills. Our oversized 90mm wheels make 20mphfeel soft as a cloud.
RANGE: 8 MILES
With an 8 mile range, the larger, softer wheels allow the R1E to go further than the R1. Want more range? Then the R1X may be for you.
PREMIUM LIGHTS AND WHEELS
Super soft, insanely durable 90mm 74a FlyWheels from industry leader ABEC11 give the R1 Elite a fast, grippy, smooth ride - even at high speeds.
Head and Tail Lights from ShredLights mean you can ride all night.
The R1 Elite was the board that put Riptide on the map! Like all of our board the R1 Elite packs big time, hill climbing power into a compact, convenient, airline-friendly package.
DESIGNED BY RIDERS, FOR RIDERS
Designed in San Diego by lifelong skateboarders and surfers, Riptide was built on the belief that an electric skateboard can be super powerful and incredibly convenient, while retaining all the features that make an unpowered board great.
RIPTIDE WARRANTY POLICY
RideRiptide warrants all products sold by RideRiptide to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of six months from the date of shipment unless otherwise specified on the product. If a product is found to be defective by RideRiptide, in its sole discretion, RideRiptide's only responsibility will be to replace the defective parts of the product. RideRiptide will not be responsible for shipping costs. This applies to shipping new parts out to customers for self-repair, and for shipping parts or complete products back to RideRiptide for in-warranty or out-of-warranty work.
When an owner of an in-warranty board requires a fix please email RideRiptide Support HQ (email@example.com) with a description of the issue and follow RideRiptide's online troubleshooting guides to diagnose it. With the help of these resources you will be directed to the needed parts. During the warranty period the parts will be provided at no cost. RideRiptide will cover shipping costs unless the item must be shipped Internationally.
RideRiptide will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred because of the loss or use of any of its products, and RideRiptide specifically disclaims all claims for consequential and incidental damages. This limited warranty is subject to several important restrictions:
- This limited warranty only applies to products purchased directly from RideRiptide or from a RideRiptide Authorized Reseller.
- This limited warranty is valid only for the original purchaser of a product, and it cannot be transferred to another person upon the sale, lease, or transfer of the product.
- This limited warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Belts, bearings, wheels, and grip tape are normal wear and tear items and are not covered under warranty.
- Any amount of water has the potential to damage the board, and water damage is not covered under warranty.
- Any customization or alterations to the board, mechanical parts, or electronics will void your warranty and likely cause the board to be completely inoperable, so alter at your own risk.
- Please note that if you take your board out of the country, you will be responsible for shipping and receiving costs for any service or warranty repair
- This limited warranty does not apply to anything other than defects in the manufacturing and workmanship of the product.
If, upon its inspection, RideRiptide discovers that you have modified, changed, or altered the product in any way, this limited warranty is waived.
RideRiptide gives no warranty regarding the life of the batteries used in its products. Actual battery life may vary depending on a number of factors, including the configuration and usage of a product.