ComfortBilt HP22-SS 2,800 sq. ft. EPA Certified Auto Ignition Pellet Stove 55lb Hopper New
- Model: ComfortBilt
- SKU: HP22-SS
Select Bread as your payment option at checkout
- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|Perfect for areas up to 2,800 sq. ft.|
|Brand new and manufacturer direct|
|High efficiency & easy clean model|
|Authorized ComfortBilt dealer|
|Ships out same or next business day|
When it comes to the best pellet stoves, the Comfortbilt HP22-SS Pellet Stove unit is a mix of the two previous models on this list, as it has both a high output and a compact design.
The HP22-SS uses a 55-pound hopper to generate up to 50,000 BTU’s of heat. Even though the hopper is smaller than other units, it still can pump out as much heat as a larger model. The amount of heat generated is enough to warm up to 2800 square feet, making this pellet stove ideal for large homes.
The HP22-SS uses a large convection blower to pump out the heat and has an efficiency rating of 86% by the EPA. The high rating is what allows this model to generate so much heat with such a small profile.
Modern conveniences come standard with all Comfortbilt products, and the HP22-SS has everything you need, including automatic ignition, electronic thermostat controls, programmable temperatures, and an ash pan for easy cleanup afterward. It even has a remote control so you can adjust everything no matter where you are.
- Certified 50,000 BTU output will heat a 2,800 ft² or more if temperatures are mild
- EPA and CSA Certified to comply with all federal emissions mandates
- Heat exchanger design and powerful room blower produce maximum heat from pellets
- Easy to clean heavy gauge exterior
- 55 pound hopper capacity; ashes fall automatically into a large removable ash pan
- Pellets burn so completely that the ash drawer only needs emptying every two weeks
- Five power settings allow up to 20 hours of continuous burning on lowest setting
- Programmable thermostat allows constant temperature and economical pellet use
- Rear mounted 3” standard exhaust port, and 2” standard air intake
- Exterior dimensions of unit are 24” wide, 25” deep, and 32.5” high with mounted controller
Height: 35 Inches
Depth: 30 Inches
Weight: 320 lbs
Warranty / Certifications
Pay over time
Clear, transparent terms. Fair rates. No prepayment penalties.
We provide easy and affordable financing through our partner, Bread, so you can pay for your purchase over time.
Affordable Monthly Plans
Pay for your order over 12, 18, or 24 months at competitive interest rates*.
No Prepayment Penalties
Pay for your purchase with monthly payments and prepay at any time without penalty.
Quick and Easy Application
Get a decision in seconds with no obligation to buy.