- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|Two year limited factory warranty|
|100% certified refurbished by the manufacturer|
|Ships directly from Hobart|
|Includes all original accessories|
|Authorized Hobart dealer|
|Ships out same or next business day|
Refurbished units are clean condition and most look brand new, but some may have some minor dings. Most are unused returns that have never been fired up except during testing. If there has been prior use, it is very minimal. Our welders are manufacturer refurbished by Hobart. All units are fully tested for performance and guaranteed to work like new. They come with a one year manufacturer's warranty.
Need to cut steel? Thinking about an oxy acetylene cutting torch to do the job? Consider a plasma cutter. This simple technology uses an electrical arc and compressed air to cut steel, aluminum, and other conductive metals.
The AirForce™ 27i is an economical plasma cutting system for all conductive metals. Inverter-based design and reliable technology pack a lot of performance into a very portable package. This power source adapts to your work site by operating from either 120V or 240V power through standard household outlet using the Multi-Voltage Plug (MVP).
What's In the Box:
- AirForce 27i plasma cutter
- Air fitting
- 10-ft. (3m) power cord with 5-15P (115V, 15 Amp) and 6-50P (230V, 50 Amp) MVP plugs
- Inverter Design - Powerful cutting ability at half the weight of prior model (AirForce 400). Weighs only 27.8 lbs.
- Capable with Engine-Driven Welders - Complete cutting capability when powered by an engine-driven welder with a 240 V generator power outletof 6 kW or more.
- New High-Performance Ergonomic Torch - The new XT30R torch is designed for increased comfort, more efficient cooling and longer lasting cutting tips.
- Multi-Voltage Plug (MVP) - Allows you to connect to common 120 or 240 V power receptacles without the use of any tools - simply choose the plug that fits the receptacle
- Post-flow Air Cooling - Cools the torch and tip after cutting, extending life of replaceable tip and electrode.
- Fan-On-Demand - Runs only when needed reducing dust/debris pulled into unit.
- Wind Tunnel Technology - Prevents abrasive dust and particles from damaging internal components.
- Thermal Overload Protection - Built to withstand tough working environments. Rated for 35% duty cycle at 104° Fahrenheit. Duty cycle will increase as environmental temperature decreases.
- Line Voltage Compensation (LVC) - Provides peak performance power under variable input voltage conditions (±15%) for steady and cleaner ending cuts.
- Power Factor Correction - Expands operator’s work area via extension cords while minimizing nuisance trips caused by voltage drops.
|Stock Number||#500565 AirForce 27i|
|Rated Output at 35% Duty Cycle||240 V - 27 A, 92 VDC
120 V - 20 A, 88 VDC
|Max. Open-Circuit Voltage||400 V|
|Amps Input at
Rated Output, 60 Hz
|120V (15 A) 20.6|
|120V (20 A) 28.8|
|Plasma Gas Flow/Pressure||3.0 CFM (85 L/min) at 90-120 PSI (621–827 kPA) recommended|
|Dimensions||H: 11-1/4 in. (286 mm)
W: 8-1/4 in. (210 mm)
D: 14-1/4 in. (362 mm)
|Net Weight||27i w/torch: 27.8 lb (12.6 kg)
Ship weight: 32.6 lb (14.8 kg)
This Factory Reconditioned Limited Warranty applies to all factory reconditioned Hobart welding equipment and plasma cutters with a serial number preface of MC or newer. This limited warranty supersedes all previous factory reconditioned Hobart warranties and is exclusive with no other guarantees or warranties expressed or implied. Hobart factory reconditioned products are serviced by Hobart or Miller Authorized Service Agencies.
LIMITED WARRANTY − Subject to the terms and conditions below, Hobart Brothers Co., Troy warrants to its original purchaser that factory reconditioned Hobart equipment sold after the effective date of this limited warranty is free of defects in material and workmanship at the time it is shipped by Hobart. THIS WARRANTY IS EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS. Within the warranty periods listed below, Hobart/Miller will repair or replace any warranted parts or components that fail due to such defects in material or workmanship. Hobart/Miller must be notified in writing within thirty (30) days of such defect or failure, at which time Hobart/Miller will provide instructions on the warranty claim procedures to be followed. Hobart/Miller shall honor warranty claims on warranted factory reconditioned equipment listed below in the event of such a failure within the warranty time periods. All warranty time periods start on the delivery date of the equipment to the original purchaser, and not to exceed one year after the equipment is shipped to a North American retailer.
1. 2 Years — Parts and Labor
* Original Main Power Rectifiers only to include SCRs,diodes, and discrete rectifier modules
2. 1 Years — Parts and Labor
* Drive Systems
* Idle Module
* PC Boards
* Rotors, Stators and Brushes
* Solenoid Valves
* Spot Welder Transformer
* Switches and Controls
3. 1 Year — Parts and Labor Unless Specified
(90 days for industrial use)
* Batteries (Trek 180 Only)
* Field Options
* Flowgauge and Flowmeter Regulators (No Labor)
* HF Units
* MIG Guns/TIG Torches
* Plasma Cutting Torches
* Remote Controls
* Replacement Parts (No labor) − 90 days
* Running Gear/Trailers
* Water Coolant Systems
4.90 days – Parts and Labor
* Motorized guns
5. Engines, batteries (except Trek 180) and tires are warranted separately by the manufacturer.
Hobart's Factory Reconditioned Limited Warranty shall not apply to:
1. Consumable components; such as contact tips, cutting nozzles, contactors, brushes, relays, work station table tops and welding curtains, or parts that fail due to normal wear. (Exception: brushes and relays are covered on all engine-driven products.)
2. Items furnished by Hobart/Miller, but manufactured by others, such as engines or trade accessories. These items are covered by the manufacturer's warranty, if any.
3. Equipment that has been modified by any party other than Hobart/Miller, or equipment that has been improperly installed, improperly operated or misused based upon industry standards, or equipment which has not had reasonable and necessary maintenance, or equipment which has been used for operation outside of the specifications for the equipment.
Thousands of units sold with very happy customers and feedback
Refurbished products come directly from the manufacturer, so you can be certain of the quality
Refurbished products are restored by the manufacturer to the same rigorous standards as those set for new products
We offer extended in-home warranties that can be longer than the manufacturer warranty for new items
Each unit is individually tested for performance, whereas only a small subset of new units are tested