Aims Power PE300024230S 3000 Watt Pure Sine Inverter New
- Manufacturer: Aims Power
- SKU: PE300024230S
Select Bread as your payment option at checkout
- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|Brand new in box|
|Manufacturer direct shipping|
|1 year limited manufacturer's warranty|
|Authorized Aims Power dealer|
Aims Power PE300024230S 3000 Watt Pure Sine Inverter
Power inverters have become a staple in businesses and homes around the world due to intermittent brown and black-outs. AIMS Pure Sine Wave Power Inverters provide reliable transformation of DC power from a battery (such as the one in a car or RV) into AC power that can then be used to run lights computers printers televisions medical equipment* and a broad range of appliances. And when it comes to selecting an inverter it’s helpful to know that AIMS Pure Sine Wave inverters represent the most technologically advanced lightweight compact and diverse inverters on the market to help ensure the widest use of applications. For over a decade AIMS Power has consistently delivered the broadest range of sizes to accommodate virtually every power requirement. Advantages of a pure sine inverter:
- Equipment runs more efficiently
- Motors run cooler
- Cleaner power
Ideal for power tool chargers laser printers electric shavers microwaves variable speed motors TV’s medical equipment To select the right inverter, first determine what devices you would need to run in the event of a power outage. Then, select the appropriate inverter that can power the combined wattage requirements of these devices. Please see our tech support section for start up averages for all devices. At AIMS you’ll discover our inverters range from 75 watts up to 12,000 watts – more than enough to power nearly every application imaginable.
- 3000 Watt continuous power
- 6000 Watt surge
- 24 Volt DC input
- Pure sine wave
- USB Outlet 2.1A
- Efficiency: 90%
- Short circuit protection
- On/off switch
- Dual cooling fans thermally controlled
- Optional remote on/off switch port
- Instruction manual
- 1 year tech support
- 1 Year Warranty Parts and Labor replacement
- Continuous output power: 3000 Watts
- Surge power capability (peak power): 6000 Watts
- dc input / operating voltage: 19-32 Volts
- Output voltage: 220/230 Volts ac
- Output wave form: pure sine wave
- Output frequency: 50 Hz
- Battery low voltage alarm: 19.6v +/- 0.5 Volts
- Battery low voltage shutdown: 19v +/- 0.5 Volts
- Full load efficiency: 90%
- No load minimum operating temperature: 32 degrees Fahrenheit
- Full load maximum operating temperature: 32-104 degrees Fahrenheit(automatic shutdown)
- Dual Type C,E & F 16 amp outlets
- High input voltage shutdown: 32V
- Product size (L x W x H): 21.5” x 9.5” x 3.88”
- Weight: 15.5 lbs unit boxed 17 lbs
As an Aims Power authorized dealer, we offer a 1 year limited factory warranty on this item.
Pay over time
Clear, transparent terms. Fair rates. No prepayment penalties.
We provide easy and affordable financing through our partner, Bread, so you can pay for your purchase over time.
Affordable Monthly Plans
Pay for your order over 12, 18, or 24 months at competitive interest rates*.
No Prepayment Penalties
Pay for your purchase with monthly payments and prepay at any time without penalty.
Quick and Easy Application
Get a decision in seconds with no obligation to buy.