Aims Power PWRINV12KW24V 12000 Watt 24 Volt Power Inverter New
- Manufacturer: Aims Power
- SKU: PWRINV12KW24V
Select Bread as your payment option at checkout
- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|Brand new in box|
|Manufacturer direct shipping|
|1 year limited manufacturer's warranty|
|Authorized Aims Power dealer|
Aims Power PWRINV12KW24V 12000 Watt 24 Volt Power Inverter
This is the most powerful inverter that we carry in our modificed sine product line, and it makes creating reliable and efficient off-grid home, solar, mobile or emergency backup power easier than ever.
There is no other DC to AC inverter on the market that outputs this much power while taking up this small of a space. This unit is 20 inches long, 7 inches wide and weighs only about 21 pounds. It’s a 24 volt unit with a max continuous output of 12000 watts.
Built by AIMS Power, this inverter has the ability to endure electrical surges of up to 24000 watts. This delivers the capability to run appliances or tools with extraordinarily high wattage needs, such as air conditioners or air compressors. Air compressors and conditioners use what’s called locked rotor startup or locked rotor amperage (LRA), and this 12000 watt power inverter can tackle these surges with ease.
This unit also has a newly improved terminal block, which will ensure that the inverter puts out the electricity it says it will. Another perk is that the ac outlets are in a strip layout to allow the use of abnormally shaped plugs. The DC inputs on this inverter are also upgraded, having been simplified to one negative and one positive input, rather than two of each, creating more ease-of-use during installment.
- 12000W max continuous power
- Modified sine wave with Pulse Width Modulation technology (soft start)
- Volt meter on front panel to monitor your battery voltage
- Amp meter on front panel to monitor your current use (rate at which battery is drained)
- Over Temperature LED indicator
- Over Load LED indicator
- AC direct connect terminal block
- On/off switch
- Over Temperature protection
- Over Load protection
- Single cooling fan thermally controlled
- Internally fuse protected
- AC output short circuit protection
- Auto reset on most fault conditions
- Aluminum case for optimal cooling
- Pre-wired for remote on/off switch
- Pre-slotted mounting plate
- Instruction manual
- Free 1 year tech support
- 1 Year Warranty Parts and Labor
- Continuous output power: 12000 Watts
- Surge power capability (peak power): 24000 Watts
- dc input / operating voltage: 20 to 30 Volts
- Output voltage: 120 Volts ac +/- 10%
- Output wave form: modified sine wave with phase correction
- Output frequency: 60 Hz +/- 1 Hz
- Battery low voltage alarm: 21.0 +/- 1 Volt
- Battery low voltage shutdown: 20 +/- 1 Volts/li>
- No load current: < 0.8 DC amps
- Full load efficiency: 90%
- 1/3 load efficiency: 95%
- No load minimum operating temperature: 30ºF
- Full load maximum operating temperature: 140ºF (automatic shutdown)
- AC Output Socket Type: quadruple Type 2 -3 prong
- High input voltage protection: 30V-32V
- Low input voltage shutdown: 20V Internal fuse protection
- Product size (L x W x H): 23” X 7.75” X 6”
- Weight: unit 24.2 lbs., boxed 27 lbs.
- UL maximum recommended per outlet 1500W
- Requires 4/0 Cable at full capacity.
As an Aims Power authorized dealer, we offer a 1 year limited factory warranty on this item.
Pay over time
Clear, transparent terms. Fair rates. No prepayment penalties.
We provide easy and affordable financing through our partner, Bread, so you can pay for your purchase over time.
Affordable Monthly Plans
Pay for your order over 12, 18, or 24 months at competitive interest rates*.
No Prepayment Penalties
Pay for your purchase with monthly payments and prepay at any time without penalty.
Quick and Easy Application
Get a decision in seconds with no obligation to buy.