Select Bread as your payment option at checkout
- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
Whether you are concerned with indoor allergens, airborne fumes, or harmful pathogens, the Airpura UV600 Air Purifier addresses it all. This powerful ultraviolet air purifier offers complete air filtration for your home, office, or medical environment. With 40 sq. ft. of True HEPA filter material, an 18-lb. activated carbon bed, and a 20-watt UV germicidal lamp, the UV600 removes bacteria, antigens, pathogens, mold spores, airborne chemicals, and allergen particles. The unit is especially beneficial when used around people with low immune resistance, in mold-infested areas, and in medically sterile environments.
- Homes with smoker(s)
- Restaurants and bars
- Hospitality industry
- Institutions that have smoking areas
- Waiting rooms
Multi-Stage Filtration With UV Protection
The Airpura UV600ultraviolet air purifier uses powerful multi-stage filtration to treat spaces as large as 2,000 sq. ft. Among the pollutants it removes are:
- Particles: Including pet dander, dust, dust mites, pollen, mold spores, and asbestos.
- Airborne Chemicals: Including formaldehyde, ammonia, benzene, radon, glues, pesticides, methylene chloride, mold mycotoxins, and perchloroethylene.
- Smoke: Including tobacco smoke and smoke odors.
- Microorganisms: Including bacteria, antigens, and pathogens.
To ensure top-notch purity, air that flows into the UV600 passes through three different filtration stages while simultaneously being sterilized by an ultraviolet lamp. It is then released into your environment as clean, purified air. The filtration stages include:
- Pre-Filtration: The unit's 570-sq.-in. pre-filter collects large particles and helps to extend the life of the HEPA and carbon filters. This filter can be vacuumed clean and should be changed every 12 months.
- Carbon Filtration: The unit uses 18 lbs. of activated carbon to collect and absorb a variety of chemical pollutants, odors, and tobacco smoke from the air. This filter typically lasts up to 2 years, depending on usage.
- The UV600 is also equipped with 40 sq. ft. of True HEPA filter material. This filter removes up to 99.97% of airborne particles that are as small as 0.3 microns in diameter. It lasts approximately 5 years under regular use.
- The UV614 is also equipped with 40 sq. ft. of Super HEPA filter material. This filter removes up to 99.99% of airborne particles that are as small as 0.3 microns in diameter. It lasts approximately 5 years under regular use.
As air flows through each filter, a 20-watt germicidal UV lamp illuminates in the filter chamber, sterilizing microorganisms trapped during the filtration process. The U-shaped lamp's 17-in. germicidal surface is two times the length of conventional UV lights. That means it is two times more effective against pathogens.
An Environmentally Friendly Design
The Airpura UV600 Air Purifier was created with eco-awareness in mind. The unit includes a host of environmentally friendly construction features that make it less impactful to the earth than off-the-shelf units of lesser quality. Some of these features include:
- PCB-Free Capacitor: All capacitors used in the UV600 are free of polychlorinated biphenyls, or PCBs. These substances are known to be toxic to humans, animals, and the environment. In addition, UV lamp ballasts are purely electronic.
- Zero Off-Gassing: This Airpura UV air purifier is free of any plastic, rubber, silicone, adhesives, or bonding agents (other than a small number of materials required to meet UL, ETL, CE, and CSA safety guidelines).
- All-Metal Housing: With 100% metal housing, the UV600 air cleaner is a more ecologically sound product, and it's 93% recyclable. In addition, the metal housing prevents plastic off-gassing, which is common with many conventional units.
- Lightweight, Motorized Impeller: This backward-curved, 560-CFM impeller weighs less than half of the typical motor, shaft, or blower wheel configurations used in conventional air purifiers.
- Vacuum-able Pre-Filters: To lengthen lifespan, improve the unit's energy efficiency, and reduce waste, all Airpura pre-filters can be easily vacuumed clean from the exterior of the unit.
The UV600's off-gassing prevention measures are particularly beneficial if you suffer from MCS or if you regularly treat chemically sensitive patients in a medical or dental environment. Along with all-metal housing and a sealed fan motor, this unit has felt gaskets and a contained electrical parts chamber. Felt gaskets help to seal the unit's filter chamber and maximize air filtration while producing none of the rubber off-gassing that is so common with other filters. By maintaining a separate electrical parts chamber, the unit also prevents any off-gassing that may stem from capacitors, condensers, or switches.
Other Top Features
Additional features of this Airpura air purifier include:
- Variable Speed Motor: Choose from two filtration levels.
- Quiet Purification: The unit's backward-curved impeller helps eliminate vibrations and noise associated with conventional air purifier motors.
- Zero Air Leakage: The unit's unique pressure seal on the filter chamber ensures that all of the contaminated air passes through the filters. This helps to maintain a True HEPA filtration rating.
- Motor Positioned Away From Airflow: Most air purifiers blow clean air over the motor and pick up new impurities even before exhausting it. In the UV600, the motor is situated away from outgoing airflow, so this is not possible.
- Individual Replacement Filters: The pre-filter, HEPA filter, and carbon filter can be changed separately to help you save on operating costs.
Protect yourself – and our planet – from harmful airborne pollutants with the Airpura UV600 ultraviolet air cleaner.
What's In The Box?
- Airpura UV600 or UV614 Air Purifier
- Carbon Filter
- HEPA or Super HEPA Filter
- Owner's Manual
|Manufacturer-Suggested Room Size (sq. ft.)||2000 sq. ft.|
|Recommended For||Allergies, Asthma, Multiple Chemical Sensitivity, Odor & Chemical, Smoke|
|Best Fit||Ideal for those with low immune resistance, mold-prone basements, medical/dental offices, hospitals, and clinics|
|Room Size (based on 4 Air Changes per Hour)||1050 sq. ft.|
|Amount of Air Moved (Max CFM)||560 CFM|
|Number of Fan Speeds||2|
|HEPA Filter Type||True medical-grade HEPA|
|Type of Germ Treatment||Ultraviolet light|
|Number of Filters to Change||3|
|Pre-Filter Replacement||12 Months|
|HEPA Filter Replacement||60 Months|
|Carbon Filter Replacement||24 Months|
|Amount of Carbon||18 lbs. activated carbon|
|Filter Change Indicator||No|
|Color||Cream, White, Black, Cream, White, Black|
|Minimum Noise Level||28.1 dB|
|Maximum Noise Level||62.3 dB|
|Minimum Wattage||40 W|
|Maximum Wattage||120 W|
|Air Purifier Type||Portable Air Purifier|
Pay over time
Clear, transparent terms. Fair rates. No prepayment penalties.
We provide easy and affordable financing through our partner, Bread, so you can pay for your purchase over time.
Affordable Monthly Plans
Pay for your order over 12, 18, or 24 months at competitive interest rates*.
No Prepayment Penalties
Pay for your purchase with monthly payments and prepay at any time without penalty.
Quick and Easy Application
Get a decision in seconds with no obligation to buy.