ClimateRight CR-10000-ACH Small House, Garage, Shed Air Conditioner/Heater
- Model: ClimateRight
- SKU: CR-10000-ACH
- Free Shipping. No Sales Tax *Except TX*
- No Hassle Returns
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
• Through-Wall design preserves floorspace and keeps operating noise to a minimum
• 10,000 cooling BTUs, 10,000 heating BTUs
• Portable and reliable
• Great for sunrooms, room additions, garages, tiny houses, sheds and other spaces where duct work is a challenge
- Mounts outside of your enclosure. Out of sight. Out of the way. Quiet.
- Most unobtrusive installation. Just drill two small 5” holes through the wall for ducts. Say goodbye to ugly window units and extensive installations.
- Portable. The customer cart (sold separately) does the portability work.
Included in the box:
- (1) CR10000ACH unit
- (2) Air Hoses
- (4) Hose Flanges - Factory mounted to hoses
- (2) Unit Flanges - Factory mounted to air intake and output on unit
- (2) Building Flanges
- (4) Flange Caps - 2 are factory mounted to unit flanges
- (1) Remote Control, 2 AAA batteries included
- (1) Owner's Manual
Now you can easily and affordably cool and heat your garage, cabin, vehicle cab (only while idle), small trailer, greenhouse, room addition, sunroom, tiny house, or living and work shed. It is specifically designed to sit outside of the space to be heated and cooled to maximize floor space and minimize noise.
An electronic thermostat features Heat, Cool, Fan, Dehumidifying, Auto and Sleep Modes. The unit also includes an Auto-On and Auto-Off timer, three fan speeds and comes with a convenient remote control. An optional Handle and Wheel Kit makes the CR10000ACH a truly portable unit and allows for quick and easy offseason storage.
DIY installation is simple thanks to a standard quick connect 2-air-hose system, which is included, as well as a building flange kit designed for installation through walls made of wood, fiberglass and metal.
All control functions are performed using the included remote control.
QUICK FACTS TO CONSIDER:
ClimateRight CR10000ACH works for rooms up to 450 square feet (about 3,600 cubic feet maximum).
Mounting and Installation
You will mount the unit outside your enclosure by drilling two 5” holes through your structure. The hole saw you use does not come with this unit. Be sure to use the proper hole saw (dry wall, brick/concrete, wood, etc).
The unit is 104 pounds. We therefore strongly suggest purchasing separately the CR10000CART to help move your unit for installation and for multiple usage applications.
I want to thank your company employees that helped get this air conditioner here for my husband's birthday. He is like a kid figuring how to build a cart for it!
Thank you again.
The control is outside,this is outdoor unit what are controls doing on outdoors unit outdoors? And placed on wrongside of unit too. I dont see the vents for inside building. Nothing here. No instruction to install so weird to missing parts to verydisappointing