DuroMax XP12000EH 9500W/12000W Dual Fuel 18 HP Electric Start Manufacturer RFB
- Model: Duromax
- SKU: XP12000EHR
- Free Shipping Options Available
- No Sales Tax *Except TX*
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|100% certified refurbished by the manufacturer|
|Guaranteed to work like new or your money back|
|1 year manufacturer's warranty|
|Free same or next day shipping|
|Authorized DuroMax dealer|
- (2) 120V 20 Amp Standard Receptacles.
- (1) 120v/240v 50 Amp Heavy Duty Outlet.
- (1) 120/240v 30 Amp Twist Lock
- (1) 120v 30 Amp Twist Lock
- 12V Generator Battery
- Generator Wheel Kit
- Generator Tool Kit
- Owner's manual
- Dual Fuel Technology allows Generator to be run on Propane or Gas.
- Heavy duty frame with four point fully isolated motor mounts for smooth quiet operation.
- Power Boost Technology: Double the 120V power for Applications and RV's
- Surge Arrest: Protects your generator from power surges
- Full power panel with oil warning light, volt meter, circuit breaker and power outlets.
- Run Time Gasoline - Up to 8 Hours at 1/2-Load
- Run Time Propane - Up to 8 Hours at 1/2-Load on 40 lb. Tank
- Low oil shut-off protects engine.
- Quiet Muffler reduces engine noise.
- Full EPA and CARB Compliance allows for operation in all 50 States
|Max AC Output||12,000 Watts|
|Rated AC Output||9,500 Watts|
|Amperage||79.2A / 39.6A|
|Current||120v/240v AC and 12v DC|
|Max Torque||21 ft-lbs.|
|Run Time on Gasoline||Up to 8 Hours at 1/2 Load|
|Run Time on Propane||Up to 8 hours at 1/2 Load on 40 lb. Tank|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||8.3 Gallons|
|Start Type||Electric / Recoil|
|Shipping Weight||340 lbs.|
Thousands of units sold with very happy customers and feedback
Refurbished products come directly from the manufacturer, so you can be certain of the quality
Refurbished products are restored by the manufacturer to the same rigorous standards as those set for new products
We offer extended in-home warranties that can be longer than the manufacturer warranty for new items
Each unit is individually tested for performance, whereas only a small subset of new units are tested