e-Joe Epik SE Rust Resistant 20 Inch 48V 10Ah Battery 500W Folding Electric Bike Sky Blue New
- Model: e-Joe
- SKU: EJ-EPIK-SE-SKYBLUE
- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|1 Year warranty, with extended warranty available|
|Ships from the manufacturer in CA|
|Authorized e-Joe dealer|
The all-new 2018 E-Joe Epik SE Folding Electric Bicycle comes in Sky Blue, Matte Black, Tangerine, or Frosty White finish. It features a more powerful 48V 10.4 Ah Samsung battery, compared to the previous year's 9 Ah Samsung battery. E-Joe delivers an electric bike that unleashes more power and contains additional gears to blast up killer hills around your town!
The Epik Sport Edition (SE) electric bike comes equipped with an upgraded Bafang 8Fun 500 watt brushless geared hub motor combined with a 7 speed transmission to scale the most grueling hills, from the Bay area to the Smokey Mountains of Tennessee. This electric bicycle is perfect for riders looking for the ultimate commuter bike that is both lightweight and compact. You can fold this electric bike easily to fit it into small spaces!
The beefy motor and 7-speed gearing is usually found on higher-end, traditional commuter e-bike models, but you can get this one for the fraction of the price!
This new model also features a bigger front crank, meaning that even at the highest level of pedal assist, you can still keep up and pedal the bike smoothly.
Why BUY This Electric Bicycle:
- Comes 98% ASSEMBLED- just attach the pedals and seat and you're good to go!
- Fold the Epik SE in 15-30 seconds- store it in small spaces for your commute.
- USB Charger Port- in new opening on outside of frame.
- Holds a body weight of 300 lbs- robust and sturdy.
- Super lightweight- at about 42 pounds.
What's In the Box:
- E-Bike Tangerine
- Battery Charger
- Owner’s Manual
- Comes in 4 colors - Sky Blue, Matte Black, and Frosty White and Tangerine.
- Strong and responsive with a 48V 10.4Ah LG Cells Lithium-Ion.
- Achieves an excellent 55-mile range per charge. (depends on weight of the rider and the terrain)
- This bike can effortlessly climb hills and is a blast to ride around town.
- The Epik SE comes equipped with a 48V battery that sends power to a 500W brushless motor.
- This power output is paired with a with a 7-speed transmission for maximum efficiency.
- This bike is compact and lightweight; the perfect fit for someone who needs to store or transport the bike regularly.
- An aluminum frame ensures the bike is rust resistant and will last for years to come.
- LED Display mounted to the handlebars will show the rider an On/OFF Power, Battery Level, Pedal Assist Level, and Throttle/PAS Mode Switch.
- The front crank was updated for 2016 and has been fitted to the 2017 models, making the bike able to keep up with more demanding rider output.
The e-Joe Epik SE is an affordable folding electric bike which offers a great combination of utility (fenders, rack, lights, suspension fork) at a low price point; with its relatively powerful geared motor, combined with an impressive battery capacity for good climbing and range, this is one of the best folding ebikes on the market.
The 20” x 1.75” wheels are puncture resistant and will give you both comfort and maneuverability, and a little extra advantage with the rear hub motor. The front and rear disc brakes deliver excellent stopping power, and include an electronic cutoff (to cut power to the motor when braking).
The 500-watt geared rear hub motor is a little bit lighter and more torquey than if it were gearless, and it does free wheel so there will not be any drag if you coast along. The rear location of the motor also provides a little extra traction, and provides a nice balance with the weight of the battery.
- Motor: 500W Rated with 700W Peak Rear Brushless Geared Hub Motor
- Battery: 48V 10.4Ah LG Cells Lithium-Ion
- Range: up to 30 miles (depending on terrains and rider’s weight)
- Recharging Time: about 4 hours (at low battery)
- LCD Display: ON/OFF Power, Speedometer, Tripmeter, Battery Indicator, Pedal Assist Level
- Pedal Assist System: 5 Level Pedal Assist, Thumb Throttle Control
- Frame: 6061 Aluminum Alloy Frame Foldable Design
- Tires: 20” x 1.75” Kenda Puncture-Resistant Tire
- Seat: Selle Royal Hertz Trekking Saddle
- Brakes: Front/Rear: TEKTRO 180 mm Rotor Disc Brakes
- Gearing: 7-speed Shimano Tourney TX-55
- Accessories: Front/Rear Fenders, Rear Rack, Magnet Clip, Folding Bag (optional), Front/Rear Lights
- Gross Weight: 65LBS
- Net Weight (with battery): 50LBS
- Box dimension: 35 x 27 x 18 inches
- Dimensions when Folded: 35 x 24 x 17 inches
- Load Capacity: 300LBS
- Colors: Frosty White, Black Matte, Sky Blue and Tangerine
Includes forks, stem, handlebar, headset, seat post, saddle, brakes, cables, bottom bracket, crank set, pedals, chain, rims, spokes, wheel hub, freewheel, cassette, derailleur, shifter, motor, throttle, controller, wiring harness, kick stand, reflectors and hardware for e-JOE electric bicycles; and handlebars, handlebar sleeves, t-bar, stem, positioning pin, dashboard and throttle unit, brake lever, t-bar tightening lever, securing latch, ride board, charging socket, kickstand, rear wheel brake, and hardware for MOMAS electric scooters are warranted to be free from manufacturer defects in materials and/or workmanship for a 1 year period from the date of original purchase.
LIMITED 1 YEAR BATTERY WARRANTY
Lithium-Ion batteries are warranted to be free from manufacturer defects in materials and/or workmanship for 1 year period from the date of original purchase (cycle life or deep charge up to 70% full capacity).
LIMITED 30 DAYS FULL REPLACEMENT WARRANTY
If an e-JOE bicycle or a MOMAS e-scooter is not working properly because of a major defect within the first 30 days of purchase, e-JOE Bike will repair or replace any defective product at its sole option and expense upon determining whether the damage, failure, or loss is due to a major defect. e-JOE Bike will have sole discretion to determine whether the damage, failure or loss is due to a major defect or otherwise.