EMOJO Wildcat EBK03-02 48V 500W 26" Fat Tire Electric Bike Black/Blue New
- Model: Emojo
- SKU: WLD-500-BLUE
- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|1 Year warranty, with extended warranty available|
|Ships from the manufacturer in CA|
|In box with all original accessories|
|Authorized Emojo dealer|
|Ships out in 2 business days (free shipping)|
The Wildcat - Pavement, dirt, parks or trails, the lightweight alloy rigid frame paired with a torquey 48-volt 500-watt Bafang electric motor that provides the boost you need to push your limits. The powerful grip of the front and rear disc brakes and the 7-speed gearing give you control when you need it most.
What's In the Box:
- Owner’s Manual
- Model - Wildcat
- Motor Type - DC Brushless
- Volts: 48 Volt
- 500 Watt
- Pedal Assist and Throttle
- Battery Range: 25 Miles
- Battery Charging time: 4-6 Hours
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion Samsung Cells
- Battery Capacity: 48V/10.4Ah
- Dimensions (inch): 78L x 25W x 43H
- Frame: Steel Alloy-Rigid
- Max. user weight: 330 lbs
- Bike Weight 58 lbs (with battery)
- Transmission Type: Shimano 7-Speed
- Front Brake Type: Tektro-Disc
- Rear Brake Type: Tektro-Disc
- Tire Size: 4.0 x R26 Kenda
- High-Quality Robitic Welding
- Shipping Weight w/box and packing material: 65 lbs
- USB Outlet to charge a cell phone or other low consumption devices
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty & 1 Year Battery Warranty
POWERFUL 48 VOLT 500 WATT MOTOR & DISC BRAKES
This fat tire electric bike has a 36V Battery and 500W BAFANG motor. This set-up gives the bike awesome power and delivers plenty of torque to take on steep hills and off-road terrain. It is also pretty economical and allows you to ride up to 25 miles per charge. The included front and rear disc brakes make sure you will never have trouble all that power.
PEDAL ASSIST FOR A NATURAL RIDE
The Wildcat electric bike offers three levels of Pedal Assist mode to choose from, Low, Mid, and High. You can choose the level that's right for your type of riding. You can control this on the LED that's included right on the handlebars.
TWIST THROTTLE GIVES YOU POWER ON DEMAND
Turn the throttle and the bike will get immediate power. Coming towards a big hill? Just use the power as you need it by turning the throttle. It's guaranteed to make off-road riding a blast.
- To make a warranty claim always keep handy the vehicle model, date of purchase, vehicle serial number as well as information from the retailer where you purchased the vehicle from. The warranty is limited to the terms listed below:
- Frame, Suspension, Motor: 1 year for parts. 3 months for labor Controller, Charger: 1 year for parts Battery: Warranty on the battery starts the date of purchase of the vehicle as new. The battery is sealed and cannot be opened or fixed. The battery should not have a percentage of nominal charge retention of 60% or less. Misuse of the battery, negligence or attempt to open or repair it will void the warranty.
- General vehicle:The vehicle is backed up by a 1-year main warranty, certain components listed on this chart or consumables may be subject to a different period of coverage or not included in this warranty.
- Consumables:Components subject to wear are not covered by the warranty: Tires, inner tubes, brake lines, brake pads, basket, wheel lining tape, light bulbs, LEDS, fuses, etc. If the warranty is void for any reason the customer shall bear any repair or replacement costs resulting from vehicle misuse, negligence or abuse. Always follow the care, and preventive maintenance procedures Always keep receipts from any services performed to the vehicle by an authorized distributor or service center.
The warranty will be voided by any of the following circumstances:
- Failure to follow all directions or recommendations listed in this booklet
- Cycling collision, accident or vehicle damage caused by careless parking or storage.
- Acts in violation of laws and regulations.
- Never performed service or maintenance on components
- DIY repairs on electronic components.
- Use the vehicle in off-road terrain, mud, snow, water, sand, gravel and water puddles.
- If vehicle is used as rental unit or taxi
- Damages caused by natural disasters such as earthquakes, lightning, fire, flooding and other hazards.
- Rust and/or paint fading caused from heavy exposure to rain, hail, snow or sunlight
- Overloading beyond recommended capacity.
- Damages caused by nails, needles, broken glass, debris, sharp rocks or other foreign objects.
- If the vehicle is used but not limited to stunts, jumping from ramps, stairs or elevated surfaces.
- If vehicle is used in competitions or racing
- If the vehicle has been modified for any purposes on the motor, electrical system, suspension frame, wheels.
- Use of other components not approved by the manufacturer
- Damages resulted from improper transportation
Due to the nature of the product, some components must be exclusive from the manufacturer such as but not limited to the battery, motor, main gauge cluster, controllers, Led headlights, brake drums, and pads etc. Other components such as tires, tubes, saddle, racks, the basket, may be used from market-ready or compatible products previous approval from the retailer or manufacturer.
- 2 Year Warranty: $39 In-home Repair/Replacement
- 3 Year Warranty: $59 In-home Repair/Replacement
- 5 Year Warranty: $99 In-home Repair/Replacement
To add a warranty, click on one of the warranty options listed below the product pictures above, and then click the green "Add to Cart" button at the top of this page. This will add both the warranty and the product to your cart. You will receive a separate confirmation email from warrantylife.com within a few hours.
If there is no repair center near you, WarrantyLife will pay for all shipping costs associated with replacing the unit for you. The warranty covers only problems that arise affecting the unit's functionality, and not any kind of cosmetic issues.