Glion Snapngo Foldable Lightweight Portable Mobility Travel Scooter Black New
- Model: Glion
- SKU: Glion Snapngo
- Free Shipping Options Available
- No Sales Tax *Except TX*
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|1 Year warranty, with extended warranty available|
|Ships from the manufacturer in CA|
|Authorized Glion dealer|
|Ships out in 2 business days (Free shipping)|
With a total weight of only 28lbs the SNAPnGO is the ultimate portable scooter. The SNAPnGO Scooter Combines SONY lithium ion batteries (long lasting 3-5 years usage), electric and hand brake, powerful 250 watt (peak 600 watt) hub motor and military technology.
There is nothing lighter or easier to take with you anywhere on the market today. Perfect for every day portability and perfect for your vacations and cruise ships. The SNAPnGO is proving to be a very popular purchase and a highly reliable and affordable scooter.
What's In the Box:
- Owner’s Manual
The Glion SNAPnGO 36V electric travel mobility 3 wheel scooter is the perfect solution for anyone that needs mobility, independence, and freedom!
This e-scooter is foldable and portable, so you can take it with you anywhere and store it in small spaces. It comes with a deluxe seat, lithium ion battery, and chargeralready included. (Travel seat is sold separately).
It's super lightweight at only 28 pounds, so you don't have to worry about riding on an a heavy four-wheel scooter with a sealed lead acid battery. The battery on the SNAPnGo is lithium ion- lightweight and lasts for years.
EASY SET UP, RIDE IMMEDIATELY
The base SNAPnGO weighs only 28 pounds- about the same as a packed suitcase and folds easily to fit in your back set or trunk. To set it up, step on the foot pedal to raise the t-bar and snap it into running position, insert the seat post to attach the seat. You’re ready to ride!
EASY TO USE
Highly maneuverable and easy to drive, you simply press the right thumb control to go forward, the left thumb control for reverse and squeeze the left brake lever to stop. The release of the throttle engages an electronic motor brake for smooth stopping and precision control.
The mechanical rear brakes will ensure additional stopping power when needed. When riding at night, front and rear LED lights help keep you safe. It has 3 speed settings to accommodate various environments and has a rider weight capacity of up to 300 pounds.
- Probity Cell LLC, dba Glion® (“Probity Cell”) warrants to the first retail purchaser of this product that it is free from defect in materials and/or workmanship for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase or 1,000 miles, whichever occurs first. This limited warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or any damage, failure or loss caused by improper maintenance, storage or use of the Glion electric scooter. This limited warranty will be void if the product is ever used in a manner other than for recreation or transportation, modified in any way, or rented.
- If, during the limited warranty period, this product appears to contain a defect covered by this limited warranty, email firstname.lastname@example.org, for warranty service instructions. You will be required to have registered your purchase at www.glion-scooter.com and provide a dated proof-of-purchase receipt with any product returned for warranty repair.
- 2 Year Warranty: $39 In-home Repair/Replacement
- 3 Year Warranty: $59 In-home Repair/Replacement
- 5 Year Warranty: $99 In-home Repair/Replacement
To add a warranty, click on one of the warranty options listed below the product pictures above, and then click the green "Add to Cart" button at the top of this page. This will add both the warranty and the product to your cart. You will receive a separate confirmation email from warrantylife.com within a few hours.
If there is no repair center near you, WarrantyLife will pay for all shipping costs associated with replacing the unit for you. The warranty covers only problems that arise affecting the unit's functionality, and not any kind of cosmetic issues.