Goal Zero 43050 Yeti LI 1400 V2 110V W/ B100BC Solar Generator and 100W Solar Panel Briefcase New
- Model: Goal Zero
- SKU: 43050
- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|Brand new in box & manufacturer direct|
|1 year factory warranty|
|Authorized Goal Zero dealer|
|Ships out same or next business day|
Engineered from the ground up, the Goal Zero Yeti 1400 Lithium is one of the most versatile and innovative power stations on the market, mobile app enabled to allow you to control ports and monitor power usage right from your phone. Built-in surge allowances and multi-stage protection means great compatibility with more devices ranging from lights to laptops, refrigerators to power tools, giving you the confidence to power anything, anywhere. Yeti App also ensures you always have the latest features and functions as they get released.
Boulder 100 Solar Panel Briefcase
Rugged, durable, and rigid. The Boulder 100 Briefcase Solar Panel is built with strong tempered glass and an aluminum frame with added corner protection for temporary or permanent installation. Composed of two Boulder 50 Solar Panels (100 watts total) chained together and connected by a hinge. Equipped with an integrated kickstand to help get optimal angle to the sun. Included a protective canvas bag for easy carrying. Use with a Goal Zero portable power pack or portable power station to charge your gear day or night.
On-demand Power from a Gas Generator Alternative
The Goal Zero Yeti 1400 operates with zero fumes and zero noise for an easy-to-use, plug-and-play way to power all your essential electronics and appliances at the push of a button. It's safe enough to store inside your home or apartment for running lights or appliances during an emergency power outage, and still durable enough to take along to your next outdoor project.
Industry-leading Outputs Including Patented AC and 60W USB-C Power Delivery Ports
With 10 versatile ports to pick from, a Yeti keeps all the necessary gear powered up anywhere. It features higher surge capacities for greater compatibility with more power-hungry devices, and the latest in USB-C Power Delivery capable of charging larger USB devices like laptops.
WiFi Connected Power Station
Now with WiFi connectivity, simply connect a Yeti through your WiFi router and control it remotely using the new Goal Zero Yeti App. Turn ports on or off, check battery levels, even update the Yeti’s firmware with your chosen device. The Goal Zero Yeti App is available now through the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
Ultra-safe Lithium Battery
We build every Yeti with quality lithium cells, known for stability, monitored by a state-of-the-art battery management system that prevents over-charge, over-current, and short circuiting. The battery pack is enclosed in a water-tight enclosure that seals it from the elements and allows for a user-replaceable system, lending to the overall longevity of the product.
BOULDER 100 BRIEFCASE HIGHLIGHTS
- 100 total Watts - two 50 Watt panels (18-22V) chained together and connected by a hinge
- Built with strong tempered glass and an aluminum frame with added corner protection
- Included is a protective canvas bag for easy transport and carrying.
Redefine power at the push of a button with the smart, easy-to-use Goal Zero Yeti App. Sync your Yeti directly with the Yeti App using Direct Connect or establish a connection via an available WiFi network.
Check battery level, power in and out, even turn ports on and off, all from the palm of your hand.
Over the air firmware updates keep your Yeti performing at its best and are easily managed within the Goal Zero Yeti App.
Connect multiple Yetis to a single device, or multiple devices to a single Yeti.
- Recharge the power station from the sun by plugging the Boulder 100 Briefcase Solar Panel into the solar input port. The Boulder 100 Briefcase Solar Panel is best if you expect to need to recharge your Yeti 1400 Lithium from the sun about 10-20% each day. If you are going to consume more energy daily, we recommend adding additional solar panels.
- Plug it into the wall. Fully recharges in about 25 hours. Pro Tip: Purchase an additional wall charger to cut charging time in half
- DO NOT ATTEMPT TO CHARGE YOUR YETI LITHIUM FROM A 12V SOURCE. Doing so may cause damage to the unit.
- Goal Zero Yeti 1400 Lithium Portable Power Station
- Wall Charger
- Boulder 100 Briefcase with cord and built-in kickstand
The Yeti 1400 Lithium is great for all your larger sized or multiple device power needs.
- Smartphone 70+ Recharges
- POV Camera 230+ Recharges
- Headlamp 230+ Recharges
- Tablet 52+ Recharges
- Laptop 23+ Recharges
- Light-a-Life 465+ Hours
- Fridge 23+ Hours
- 32 LCD TV 14 hours.
Goal Zero Yeti 1400 Lithium Power Station with WiFi
- Wall Charger (5A): 25 Hours
- Maximum Input (360W solar panels): 4.5 Hours
- Boulder 50 Solar Panel: 56 - 112 Hours
- Boulder 100 Solar Panel: 28 - 56 Hours
- Boulder 200 Solar Panel: 14 - 28 Hours
- USB-A port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- USB-C port (output): 5V, up to 3.0A (15W max), regulated
- USB PD port (output): 5V, 12V, 20V up to 3.0A (60W max)
- 6mm Port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V Power Pole Port (output): 12V, up to 20A (240W max)
- 120V AC inverter (output, pure sine wave): 120VAC, 60hZ, 12.5A (1500W, 3000W surge)
- Charging Port (input, 8mm): 14-22V, up to 10A (120W max)
- Power Pole Charging Port (input): 14-22V, up to 30A (360W max)
- Expansion Module Port: Covered port under the lid. To be used with Goal Zero expansion modules only.
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Pack Capacity: 1425Wh (10.8V, 132Ah)
- Single Cell Equivalent Capacity: 396Ah @ 3.6V
- Lifecycles: 500 cycles to 80% capacity (Discharge rate: 1C, Full charge/discharge, Temp: 25C)
- Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months
- Management System: PWM charge controller, low battery protection
- Product SKU: 38300
- Weight: 43.7 lbs (19.8 kg)
- Dimensions: 10.1 x 15.3 x 10.4 in (25.7 x 28.9 x 26.4 cm)
- Operating Usage Temp: 32-104F (0-40 C)
- Warranty: 12 Months
- WiFi RF Certification: FCC/CE/IC/TELEC/KCC/SRRC/NCC
- WiFi Protocols: 802.11 b/g/n (802.11n up to 150 Mbps)
- WiFi Frequency Range: 2.4~2.5 GHz
Boulder 100 Solar Panel Briefcase
- Sherpa 100 3-4 Hours
- Yeti 150 3-6 Hours
- Yeti 400 8-16 Hours
- Yeti 1000 Lithium 20-40 Hours
- Yeti 1250 24-48 Hours
- Yeti 1400 Lithium 28-56 Hours
- Yeti 3000 Lithium 60-120 Hours
- Solar Port (blue, 8mm): 14-22V, up to 7A (100W max)
- Product SKU: 32408
- Weight: 25.9 lbs (11.7 kg)
- Dimensions (folded): 26.75 x 21.75 x 3.75 in (70 x 55.2 x 8.9 cm)
- Dimensions (unfolded): 26.75 x 43.5 x 1.75 in (70 x 110.4 x 4.4 cm)
- Warranty: 12 months