Green Bike USA Carbon Light - 20'' Black White Folding Electric Bike 350W Motor Lithium Panasonic 36V/10.5AH Battery Led Display New
- Model: Green Bike USA
- SKU: GB- Black White
Select Bread as your payment option at checkout
- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|18 Month warranty, with extended warranty available|
|Ships from the manufacturer in FL or LA|
|Brand new in box|
|Authorized Green Bike USA dealer|
Green Bike USA does it again with one of the lightest folding eBikes ever made! The carbon fiber frame soaks up the vibration of the road and brings the weight down to make it more manageable. Loaded with top quality components, this is the last electric bicycle you will ever need to buy. The powerful 350W motor and Panasonic lithium battery will keep you rolling up the hills and beyond. Big disc brakes offer maximum stopping power in all conditions and with 5 levels of pedal assist you can find the perfect amount of boost from the motor. Front and rear lights are included. This is the ultimate folding eBike!
What's In the Box:
- Free Phone Holder
- Owner’s Manual
- Total weight only 37.5 Lbs (about half of the other models).
- Fast charging Lithium Panasonic battery 36V/10.5AH.
- Easy quick folding to take with you in your car or in a train.
- 350W motor.
- LED multifunctional display.
- 5 levels pedal assist.
- Front & rear disc brakes.
- Shimano 7 gear.
- Front and rear light.
- Wide handlebar for easier maneuvering, extremely reliable.
Electric Bicycle FACTS:
- Energy Efficient- Electric bikes consume energy at an average rate of 100-150 watts of electric energy, compared to 15000 for a car (the car does travel faster of course). Imagine a 100 Watt light bulb burning continuously through the night - that is enough energy to propel an electric bike for 40 miles.
- Cost Efficient- An electric bike typically costs $0.05 to run per mile, while a car can cost up to $0.50 per mile. You can drastically reduce your costs by choosing e-bikes over cars.
- Green- When an electric bicycle replaces a car, it offsets 1460 grams of carbon monoxide, 1550 grams of globe-warming hydrocarbons, and 770 grams of nitrogen oxides for every 500 miles traversed.
- Fitness- A recent survey found that 33% of electric bicycle owners ride their bike at least once a day and 80% of them ride at least once a week. Only 10% of conventional bicycle owners ride their bike once a day and 45% of the ride once a week. These percentages confirm that owning an electric bike compels you to use it more, hence enabling you to exercise more.
FOLDING ALUMINUM FRAME
The all aluminum frame is rust resistant - perfect for high moisture areas near the water or for taking on a boat. The aluminum frame easily folds and can safely fold without damaging the bike due to a piece welded on the bottom of the frame.
Conveniently located on the handlebars the LED display lets you choose your pedal assist mode (Levels 1-3) and monitor power output.
- Left/Right Turn Signals (Controlled from Handle-bars)
- Rear Brake Light (Engages Automatically when brakes are used)
- Front and Rear Lights (Controlled from Handlebars)
- Wheels with Light Reflector
While riding, you can choose from 3 power options:
1. Thumb Throttle: Press down and twist the thumb throttle and get an immediate boost from the motor.
2. Pedal Assist: Press the PAS button (Power Assist System), and you will be in pedal assist mode. In this mode pedaling is easier, and increases output. Choose from Levels 1-3 Pedal Assist.
3. Power off: Turn off all electric assistance and ride like a normal bicycle.
- Motor: 350W motor
- Battery: 36V/10.5 AH battery
- Display: LED multifunctional display
- PAS: 5 levels pedal assist
- Brakes: Front & rear disc brakes
- Gears: Shimano 7 speed gearing system
- Lights: Front and rear light
- Minimum Height: 35.5 inches (chair to the floor)
- Shipping Dimensions: 36 x 26 x 18 inch
- Net Weight: 37.5 Lbs.
- Gross Weight: 48 Lbs. (with the box)
Green Bike USA Limited 18 Months Warranty:
Normal wear and tear
Improper follow-up maintenance
Installation of components, parts, or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the bicycle as sold
Damage or failure due to accident, misuse, abuse, or neglect
Labor charges for part replacement or changeover
Bikes used for commercial activities, including those in the rental, demo, or security fleets
Minimum Height (chair to the floor): 35.5 inch
Folded Dimensions: 34.65 x 17.72 x 26.78 inch
Net Weight: 37.5 Lbs
Gross Weight (with the box): 48 Lbs
Pay over time
Clear, transparent terms. Fair rates. No prepayment penalties.
We provide easy and affordable financing through our partner, Bread, so you can pay for your purchase over time.
Affordable Monthly Plans
Pay for your order over 12, 18, or 24 months at competitive interest rates*.
No Prepayment Penalties
Pay for your purchase with monthly payments and prepay at any time without penalty.
Quick and Easy Application
Get a decision in seconds with no obligation to buy.