Green Bike USA GB Infinity Black Matte 27.5 Inch 48V 500W Mid Drive eBike New
- Model: Green Bike USA
- SKU: GB Infinity Black
- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|18 Month warranty, with extended warranty available|
|Ships from the manufacturer in FL or LA|
|Brand new in box|
|Authorized Green Bike USA dealer|
Never worry about running out of battery again with the new GB Infinity Double Battery electric bicycle. With a range up to 100 miles, a high-performance 500W mid-drive motor, big disc brakes and 9 levels of pedal assist, this is the ultimate eBike you've been searching for. The Infinity is equipped with top quality components, a super comfortable seat, and front suspension.
500W 8 FUN/Bafang Mid Drive Motor is powerful and efficient.
What's In the Box:
- Free Phone Holder
- Owner’s Manual
- Fast charging removable 2 Lithium Samsung battery 48V/15.6AH.
- 8 FUN 500W Mid motor.
- Big LCD multi-function display (watch your speed, distance, time, level assist).
- Front suspension for smooth riding.
- Front & Rear Tektro disc brakes.
- Shimano 6 gear.
- Front and rear led lights, controlled from the display.
- Wide handlebar for easier maneuvering, extremely reliable.
- 9 levels pedal assist.
- USB exit on the battery.
- Better & stronger lights.
- Left & right turn signals.
- Brakes light.
- Electric horn.
- 27.5-inch tires.
Electric Bicycle FACTS:
- Energy Efficient- Electric bikes consume energy at an average rate of 100-150 watts of electric energy, compared to 15000 for a car (the car does travel faster of course). Imagine a 100 Watt light bulb burning continuously through the night - that is enough energy to propel an electric bike for 40 miles.
- Cost Efficient- An electric bike typically costs $0.05 to run per mile, while a car can cost up to $0.50 per mile. You can drastically reduce your costs by choosing e-bikes over cars.
- Green- When an electric bicycle replaces a car, it offsets 1460 grams of carbon monoxide, 1550 grams of globe-warming hydrocarbons, and 770 grams of nitrogen oxides for every 500 miles traversed.
- Fitness- A recent survey found that 33% of electric bicycle owners ride their bike at least once a day and 80% of them ride at least once a week. Only 10% of conventional bicycle owners ride their bike once a day and 45% of them ride once a week. These percentages confirm that owning an electric bike compels you to use it more, hence enabling you to exercise more.
FOLDING ALUMINUM FRAME
The all aluminum frame is rust resistant - perfect for high moisture areas near the water or for taking on a boat. The aluminum frame easily folds and can safely fold without damaging the bike due to a piece welded on the bottom of the frame.
Conveniently located on the handlebars the LED display lets you choose your pedal assist mode (Levels 1-3) and monitor power output.
- Left/Right Turn Signals (Controlled from Handle-bars)
- Rear Brake Light (Engages Automatically when brakes are used)
- Front and Rear Lights (Controlled from Handlebars)
- Wheels with Light Reflector
While riding, you can choose from 3 power options:
1. Thumb Throttle: Press down and twist the thumb throttle and get an immediate boost from the motor.
2. Pedal Assist: Press the PAS button (Power Assist System), and you will be in pedal assist mode. In this mode pedaling is easier, and increases output. Choose from Levels 1-3 Pedal Assist.
3. Power off: Turn off all electric assistance and ride like a normal bicycle.
|Motor||750w 8 FUN motor|
SAMSUNG 48V /10AH lithium
|PAS & displayed||LCD display. 9 levels of pedal assist USB Outlet|
|Controller & sensor||9 tubes intelligent brushless|
|Charger||AC 100V-240V 2A|
|Charging time||3-6 hours|
|Frame||6061 aluminum alloy 20''|
20" x 4" KENDA PUNCTURE FREE
|Rim||Al alloy 20''*1.75*36H*13G CNC side wall|
|Brake||Front/Rear disk brak, TEKTRO|
|Speed Gears||Shimano 6 speed gears|
|Brake Lever||Al alloy with power off when braking|
|Chain wheel||52T*170, al alloy crank|
|Saddle||Velo big saddle|
|Seat post||Al foldable|
|Lighting||F&R LED lights connect power|
|OTHER:||LEFT/RIGHT TURN SIGNALS - OPERATED FROM HANDLEBAR|
ELECTRIC HORN. BRAKES LIGHT
|COLORS:||BLACK, WHITE, RED, ORANGE|
|Weight without battery||58 Lbs|
|Weight with battery||69 Lbs|
|Minimum Height (chair to the floor)||36 inches|
|Shipping dimensions (boxed)||41x32x19 inches|
|Shipping weight (boxed)||85 Lbs|
|Rider MUST be taller than 5'7"|
Green Bike USA Limited 18 Months Warranty:
Normal wear and tear
Improper follow-up maintenance
Installation of components, parts, or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the bicycle as sold
Damage or failure due to accident, misuse, abuse, or neglect
Labor charges for part replacement or changeover
Bikes used for commercial activities, including those in the rental, demo, or security fleets