Green Bike USA GB1 20 Inch 500W 48V 10Ah Lithium Ion Battery Folding Electric Bike Silver New
- Model: Green Bike USA
- SKU: GB1-Silver
- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|18 Month warranty, with extended warranty available|
|Ships from the manufacturer in FL or LA|
|Brand new in box|
|Authorized Green Bike USA dealer|
The new Green Bike USA GB1 electric bicycle is one of the most popular e-bikes on the market today. It features a 20-inch aluminum foldable electric bike, powerful 48V 10Ah lithium-ion battery which allows up to 40 miles on a single charge. This bike is super lightweight at only 52 lbs.
Most electric bikes in the price range of less than 1k do not have powerful 10 Ah batteries, let alone have a folding frame! So you are truly getting an affordable and great value electric bicycle in one sleek looking package!
What's In the Box:
- Free Phone Holder
- Owner’s Manual
- The battery is bigger 48V/10ah with USB EXIT
- Battery color same as frame color
- Front & rear disc brakes
- Wider handlebar for better maneuvering
- Puncture resistance tires with a light reflector
- Magnets to connect folding sides of the bike and avoid the bike get scratches – this is crucial if you would like to walk with the bike folded (in subways/trains)
- Left/right turn signals + brake light
Electric Bicycle FACTS:
- Energy Efficient- Electric bikes consume energy at an average rate of 100-150 watts of electric energy, compared to 15000 for a car (the car does travel faster of course). Imagine a 100 Watt light bulb burning continuously through the night - that is enough energy to propel an electric bike for 40 miles.
- Cost Efficient- An electric bike typically costs $0.05 to run per mile, while a car can cost up to $0.50 per mile. You can drastically reduce your costs by choosing e-bikes over cars.
- Green- When an electric bicycle replaces a car, it offsets 1460 grams of carbon monoxide, 1550 grams of globe-warming hydrocarbons, and 770 grams of nitrogen oxides for every 500 miles traversed.
- Fitness- A recent survey found that 33% of electric bicycle owners ride their bike at least once a day and 80% of them ride at least once a week. Only 10% of conventional bicycle owners ride their bike once a day and 45% of the ride once a week. These percentages confirm that owning an electric bike compels you to use it more, hence enabling you to exercise more.
RIDE 40 MILES ON A SINGLE CHARGE!
The GB1 electric bike comes with an upgraded 48V battery system. This high-efficiency battery allows the bike to easily achieve 40 miles range on a single ride with a fully charged battery.
HIGH-END COMPONENTS AT A GREAT PRICE
This bike comes with a Shimano 6-Speed Shifter, Tektro Disc Brakes and a Zoom front suspension fork. At a price of under $1,200 this is an unbeatable value.
FOLDING ALUMINUM FRAME
The all aluminum frame is rust resistant - perfect for high moisture areas near the water or for taking on a boat. The aluminum frame easily folds and can safely fold without damaging the bike due to a piece welded on the bottom of the frame.
Conveniently located on the handlebars the LED display lets you choose your pedal assist mode (Levels 1-3) and monitor power output.
- Left/Right Turn Signals (Controlled from Handle-bars)
- Rear Brake Light (Engages Automatically when brakes are used)
- Front and Rear Lights (Controlled from Handlebars)
- Wheels with Light Reflector
While riding, you can choose from 3 power options:
1. Thumb Throttle: Press down and twist the thumb throttle and get an immediate boost from the motor.
2. Pedal Assist: Press the PAS button (Power Assist System), and you will be in pedal assist mode. In this mode pedaling is easier, and increases output. Choose from Levels 1-3 Pedal Assist.
3. Power off: Turn off all electric assistance and ride like a normal bicycle.
- Motor 500W brushless motor
- Battery 48V/10AH lithium battery USB Outlet
- PAS & displayer 3 LEVEL PEDAL ASSIST. LED DISPLAY
- Controller & sensor 6 tubes intelligent brushless
- Charger AC 100V-240V 2A
- Charging time 3-6 12-month month warranty
- Thumb Throttle
- Frame 6061 aluminium alloy.20''
- Tires 20''*2.25 KENDA Puncture resistance tires with a light reflector.
- Rim Al alloy 20''*1.75*36H*13G CNC side wall
- Bicycle Handlebar 63cm
- Front fork Al ZOOM suspension fork
- Brake Front & Rear Jako disk brakes
- Speed gears Shimano 6 speed gears
- Rear derailleur SHIMANO
- Brake lever Al alloy with power off when braking
- Chain wheel 52T*170, al alloy crank
- Saddle Velo big saddle
- Seat post-Al foldable
- Lighting F&R LED lights connect power
- OTHER: MAGNET TO CONNECT FOLDING SIDES
- LEFT/RIGHT TURN SIGNALS - OPERATED FROM HANDLEBAR
- COLORS: BLACK, WHITE, SILVER, ORANGE
- *** BATTERY SAME COLOR AS FRAME
White, Silver, Black, Orange, Red
|Weight without battery||
|Weight with battery||
|Minimum Height (chair to the floor)||
|Shipping dimensions (boxed)||
36 x 28 x 17 inches
|Shipping weight (boxed)||
Our warranty includes 18 months on motor & battery, 12 months for controller and charger. This warranty is void in its entirety by any modification of the frame, fork, or components. This warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of a defective item and said repair or replacement is the sole remedy of the warranty. This warranty extends from the date of purchase, is offered only to the original retail purchaser, and is not transferable. This warranty applies only to Green Bike bicycles purchased through an authorized dealer or distributor.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
Normal wear and tear
Improper follow-up maintenance
Installation of components, parts, or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the bicycle as sold
Damage or failure due to accident, misuse, abuse, or neglect
Labor charges for part replacement or changeover
Bikes used for commercial activities, including those in rental, demo, or security fleets