Green Bike USA GB1 Orange FAT TIRE Folding Electric Bike 500W 48V/10AH Battery New
- Model: Green Bike USA
- SKU: GB1 Fat Tire - Orange
- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|18 Month warranty, with extended warranty available|
|Ships from the manufacturer in FL or LA|
|Brand new in box|
|Authorized Green Bike USA dealer|
GB1 FAT TIRE is perfect for fun and commuting. It is strong to carry heavy riders and/or ride uphill's. To further its convenience, the foldable chair allows for easy removal and return of the battery. One of the most useful new features is the built-in USB outlet into the bike battery, allowing anyone to charge their device while on the go. The GB1 FAT TIRE is designed to grant the biker the most comfortable and enjoyable biking experience, while also maintaining high standards for safety. The wide-set handlebars make maneuvers graceful and smooth, and the three modes of riding (regular biking, pedal assist, or only throttle) are extremely convenient. While most other bikes have only the front light controlled by the display and the rear light controlled by a battery, the GB1 FAT TIRE is manufactured to prioritize safety by making both of these features controlled by the display. our bikes are the only ones to have rear turn left/right signals + brake light all controlled from the handlebar additionally making its safety components the most user-friendly on the market. The LCD display includes all the necessary functions: 9 levels!! of pedal assistance, battery life, front & rear light on/off, speed,trip etc. One of the best attributes that sets the entire business apart is the first-rate customer service, making any question or transaction as effortless as possible. I welcome you to compare our bike specifications to any other on the market and see for yourself why GB1 FAT TIRE has great value for money. 99% Assembled. Don't order assembling
What's In the Box:
- Free Phone Holder
- Owner’s Manual
- Fast charging Lithium Samsung battery 48V/10AH.
- 9 levels pedal assist.
- 8 FUN 500W motor.
- Easy quick folding to take with you in your car or in a train.
- Big LCD multi-functional display (watch your speed, distance, time, level assist).
- Front suspension for smooth riding.
- Front & Rear Tektro disc brakes.
- Shimano 6 gear.
- Front and rear LED lights, controlled by the display.
- Wide handlebar for easier maneuvering, extremely reliable.
- wide comfortable seat.
- Left & right turn signals.
- Brakes Lights.
- Free Telephone holder.
- USB outlet from the display (you can charge your phone and use it as GPS while driving).
- Up to 50 miles throttle only and 90 miles with pedal assist per one charge.
- Magnet to connect the folding sides of the bike and avoid getting damages / scratches – this is crucial if you would like to walk with the bike folded (in subways/trains).
Electric Bicycle FACTS:
- Energy Efficient- Electric bikes consume energy at an average rate of 100-150 watts of electric energy, compared to 15000 for a car (the car does travel faster of course). Imagine a 100 Watt light bulb burning continuously through the night - that is enough energy to propel an electric bike for 40 miles.
- Cost Efficient- An electric bike typically costs $0.05 to run per mile, while a car can cost up to $0.50 per mile. You can drastically reduce your costs by choosing e-bikes over cars.
- Green- When an electric bicycle replaces a car, it offsets 1460 grams of carbon monoxide, 1550 grams of globe-warming hydrocarbons, and 770 grams of nitrogen oxides for every 500 miles traversed.
- Fitness- A recent survey found that 33% of electric bicycle owners ride their bike at least once a day and 80% of them ride at least once a week. Only 10% of conventional bicycle owners ride their bike once a day and 45% of them ride once a week. These percentages confirm that owning an electric bike compels you to use it more, hence enabling you to exercise more.
FOLDING ALUMINUM FRAME
The all aluminum frame is rust resistant - perfect for high moisture areas near the water or for taking on a boat. The aluminum frame easily folds and can safely fold without damaging the bike due to a piece welded on the bottom of the frame.
Conveniently located on the handlebars the LED display lets you choose your pedal assist mode (Levels 1-3) and monitor power output.
- Left/Right Turn Signals (Controlled from Handle-bars)
- Rear Brake Light (Engages Automatically when brakes are used)
- Front and Rear Lights (Controlled from Handlebars)
- Wheels with Light Reflector
While riding, you can choose from 3 power options:
1. Thumb Throttle: Press down and twist the thumb throttle and get an immediate boost from the motor.
2. Pedal Assist: Press the PAS button (Power Assist System), and you will be in pedal assist mode.In this mode pedaling is easier, and increases output. Choose from Levels 1-3 Pedal Assist.
3. Power off: Turn off all electric assistance and ride like a normal bicycle.
White, Black, Silver, Red, Orange, Blue
|Weight without battery||
|Weight with battery||
|Minimum Height (chair to floor)||
|Shipping dimensions (boxed)||
|Shipping weight (boxed)||
Green Bike USA Limited 18 Months Warranty:
Normal wear and tear
Improper follow-up maintenance
Installation of components, parts, or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the bicycle as sold
Damage or failure due to accident, misuse, abuse, or neglect
Labor charges for part replacement or changeover
Bikes used for commercial activities, including those in rental, demo, or security fleets