Green Bike USA GB2 Red Beach Cruiser 26 Inches 500W 48V Full Suspension Electric Bike New
- Model: Green Bike USA
- SKU: GB2-Red
- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|18 Month warranty, with extended warranty available|
|Ships from the manufacturer in FL or LA|
|Brand new in box|
|Authorized Green Bike USA dealer|
The Green Bike USA GB2 Full Suspension Beach Cruiser is a 26" aluminum full suspension electric bike.
This cruiser e-bike comes with a lithium Samsung battery 48V/15.6AH, allowing for up to 60 miles range on a single charge.
If you are looking for a comfortable e-bike that is easy to ride, the GB2 Electric Beach Cruiser by Green Bike USA is for you. Powered by a 8 Fun 500W motor, the GB2 is an electric bike that places special emphasis on comfort and safety.
Plush Comfort - Fully equipped with front and rear suspensions and a wide seat that takes the bump out of uneven surfaces, the GB2 Beach Cruiser rides smooth and steady. It also showcases wide handlebars for easy maneuvering while you ride. These features allow you to enjoy a comfortable and relaxing ride, eliminating the awkward riding positions you might have experienced with other bikes.
With the GB2's upright riding position, no longer will you experience backaches and pain after a ride. In addition, its 6 gears and 9 levels of pedal assist allows for increased ride efficiency, resulting in less strain on your knees while riding.
What's In the Box:
- Free Phone Holder
- Owner’s Manual
- Fast charging removable Lithium Samsung battery 48V/15.6AH.
- 8 FUN 500W motor.
- Big LCD multi-functional display (watch your speed, distance, time, level assist).
- Full suspension for smooth riding.
- Front & Rear Tektro disc brakes.
- Shimano 6 gear.
- Front and rear led lights, controlled from the display.
- Wide handlebar for easier maneuvering, extremely reliable.
- wide comfortable seat.
- 9 levels pedal assist.
- USB exit on the battery.
- Better & stronger lights.
- Left & right turn signals.
- Brakes light.
- Electric horn.
- 26 inch puncture resistance KENDA tires.
Electric Bicycle FACTS:
- Energy Efficient- Electric bikes consume energy at an average rate of 100-150 watts of electric energy, compared to 15000 for a car (the car does travel faster of course). Imagine a 100 Watt light bulb burning continuously through the night - that is enough energy to propel an electric bike for 40 miles.
- Cost Efficient- An electric bike typically costs $0.05 to run per mile, while a car can cost up to $0.50 per mile. You can drastically reduce your costs by choosing e-bikes over cars.
- Green- When an electric bicycle replaces a car, it offsets 1460 grams of carbon monoxide, 1550 grams of globe-warming hydrocarbons, and 770 grams of nitrogen oxides for every 500 miles traversed.
- Fitness- A recent survey found that 33% of electric bicycle owners ride their bike at least once a day and 80% of them ride at least once a week. Only 10% of conventional bicycle owners ride their bike once a day and 45% of them ride once a week. These percentages confirm that owning an electric bike compels you to use it more, hence enabling you to exercise more.
FOLDING ALUMINUM FRAME
The all aluminum frame is rust resistant - perfect for high moisture areas near the water or for taking on a boat. The aluminum frame easily folds and can safely fold without damaging the bike due to a piece welded on the bottom of the frame.
Conveniently located on the handlebars the LED display lets you choose your pedal assist mode (Levels 1-3) and monitor power output.
- Left/Right Turn Signals (Controlled from Handle-bars)
- Rear Brake Light (Engages Automatically when brakes are used)
- Front and Rear Lights (Controlled from Handlebars)
- Wheels with Light Reflector
Safety Elements - Despite comfort, the GB2 does not compromise on safety. It is fitted with strong front lights and an electric horn, letting you alert others of your presence on the road. Its rear brake lights and turn signals also help increase your visibility to other road users, improving safety while commuting.
Convenience - With a fast charging and removable 48V Samsung lithium-ion battery, you will be able to conveniently charge the battery off the bike. The LCD multi-functional displays show your speed, distance, time, and level of assist, allowing you to monitor cycle statistics while you ride.
The GB2 electric bike from Green Bike USA is designed with city people in mind. The 500w motor and 48V/15.6AH battery gives the perfect amount of force and range needed to ride around a city or get to work and back. Fast charging Lithium battery 48V/15.6AH allowing for up to 40 miles range. It comes with TOP GUN suspension fork, 9 level pedal assist LCD display along with front and rear disk brakes that all make your ride a lot easier and enjoyable. It has aluminum alloy rims, brake lever and frame which is of 20 inches wide.
The GB2 has puncture free 26-inch KENDA tires and seat suspension. It allows you to control left and right turn signals from your handlebar, which was crafted with city living, road riding people in mind. The high handlebars and Velo big saddle cushioned seat make the ride as comfortable as possible. It eliminates the need to slump over, instead, you can sit back and pedal without the strain on your back.
While riding, you can choose from 3 power options:
1. Thumb Throttle: Press down and twist the thumb throttle and get an immediate boost from the motor.
2. Pedal Assist: Press the PAS button (Power Assist System), and you will be in pedal assist mode.In this mode pedaling is easier, and increases output. Choose from Levels 1-3 Pedal Assist.
3. Power off: Turn off all electric assistance and ride like a normal bicycle.
|Motor||500w 8 FUN motor|
|Battery||SAMSUNG 48V/15.6AH battery USB EXIT|
|PAS & displayer||LCD display. 9 levels of pedal assist|
|Controller & sensor||6 tubes intelligent brushless|
|Charger||AC 100V-240V 2A|
|Charging time||3-6 hours, 12-month warranty|
|Frame||6061 aluminum alloy.20''|
|Tires||Puncture Free 27.50 KENDA|
|Front fork||TOP GUN suspension fork|
|Brake||Front/Rear disk brak,TEKTRO|
|Speed gears||Shimano 6 speed gears|
|Brake lever||Al alloy with power off when braking|
|Saddle||Velo big saddle|
|Seat post||Seat suspension|
|Lighting||F&R LED lights connect power control from display|
|Colors:||White, Black, Red|
|Other:||LEFT/RIGHT TURN SIGNALS - OPEARATED FROM HANDLEBAR, ELECTRIC HORN, BRAKE LIGHT|
Normal wear and tear
Improper follow-up maintenance
Installation of components, parts, or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the bicycle as sold
Damage or failure due to accident, misuse, abuse, or neglect
Labor charges for part replacement or changeover
Bikes used for commercial activities, including those in rental, demo, or security fleets