Green Bike USA GB5 Red Electric Motor Power Bicycle Lithium Battery Bike - FULL SUSPENSION New
- Model: Green Bike USA
- SKU: GB5 - Red
- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|18 Month warranty, with extended warranty available|
|Ships from the manufacturer in FL or LA|
|Brand new in box|
|Authorized Green Bike USA dealer|
The Green Bike USA GB-5 offers an unbelievable value - perhaps the best value in the electric bike mid range market.
It comes packed with high end components usually found on bikes $2,000+. This bike has a full suspension and folds easily for storage or transportation. While most electric bikes only can go 15-30 miles, the GB-5 can travel upwards of 50 miles on a single charge thanks to the advanced Samsung 36v/13ah battery.
Another great feature of this bike is the LCD display it comes with, this will help you keep of your speed and mileage during your rides. Disc brakes in the front round out this incredible bike.
What's In the Box:
- Free Phone Holder
- Owner’s Manual
- Fast charging Lithium Samsung battery 36V/13AH
- Easy quick folding to take with you in your car or in a train
- 8 FUN 350W motor
- Big LCD multi-functional display (watch your speed, distance, time, level assist)
- Full suspension for smooth riding
- Front & Rear Tektro disc brakes
- Shimano 6 gear
- Front and rear lights, controlled by the display
- Wide handlebar for easier maneuvering, extremely reliable
- Wide comfortable seat
- Free Shipping
- No Sales Tax
- Free Cell Phone Holder
Electric Bicycle FACTS:
- Energy Efficient- Electric bikes consume energy at an average rate of 100-150 watts of electric energy, compared to 15000 for a car (the car does travel faster of course). Imagine a 100 Watt light bulb burning continuously through the night - that is enough energy to propel an electric bike for 40 miles.
- Cost Efficient- An electric bike typically costs $0.05 to run per mile, while a car can cost up to $0.50 per mile. You can drastically reduce your costs by choosing e-bikes over cars.
- Green- When an electric bicycle replaces a car, it offsets 1460 grams of carbon monoxide, 1550 grams of globe-warming hydrocarbons, and 770 grams of nitrogen oxides for every 500 miles traversed.
- Fitness- A recent survey found that 33% of electric bicycle owners ride their bike at least once a day and 80% of them ride at least once a week. Only 10% of conventional bicycle owners ride their bike once a day and 45% of the ride once a week. These percentages confirm that owning an electric bike compels you to use it more, hence enabling you to exercise more.
FOLDING ALUMINUM FRAME
The all aluminum frame is rust resistant - perfect for high moisture areas near the water or for taking on a boat. The aluminum frame easily folds and can safely fold without damaging the bike due to a piece welded on the bottom of the frame.
Conveniently located on the handlebars the LED display lets you choose your pedal assist mode (Levels 1-3) and monitor power output.
- Left/Right Turn Signals (Controlled from Handle-bars)
- Rear Brake Light (Engages Automatically when brakes are used)
- Front and Rear Lights (Controlled from Handlebars)
- Wheels with Light Reflector
While riding, you can choose from 3 power options:
1. Thumb Throttle: Press down and twist the thumb throttle and get an immediate boost from the motor.
2. Pedal Assist: Press the PAS button (Power Assist System), and you will be in pedal assist mode. In this mode pedaling is easier, and increases output. Choose from Levels 1-3 Pedal Assist.
3. Power off: Turn off all electric assistance and ride like a normal bicycle.
|Motor||350w 8FUN motor|
SAMSUNG 36V /13AH lithium
|PAS & Displayer||LCD display. 9 levels of pedal assist USB Outlet|
|Controller & sensor||6 tubes intelligent brushless|
|Charger||AC 100V-240V 2A|
|Charging time||3-6 hours|
|Frame||6061 aluminum alloy.20''|
20''*2.25 KENDA PUNCTURE FREE
|Rim||Al alloy 20''*1.75*36H*13G CNC side wall|
RST suspension fork
|Brake||Front/Rear disk brak, TEKTRO|
|Speed Gears||Shimano 6 speed gears|
|Brake Lever||Al alloy with power off when braking|
|Chain wheel||52T*170, al alloy crank|
|Saddle||Velo big saddle|
|Seat post||Al foldable|
|Lighting||F&R LED lights connect power|
|OTHER:||LEFT/RIGHT TURN SIGNALS - OPERATED FROM HANDLEBAR|
ELECTRIC HORN. BRAKES LIGHT
|COLORS:||BLACK, WHITE, SILVER, RED|
Green Bike USA Limited 18 Months Warranty:
Normal wear and tear
Improper follow-up maintenance
Installation of components, parts, or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the bicycle as sold
Damage or failure due to accident, misuse, abuse, or neglect
Labor charges for part replacement or changeover
Bikes used for commercial activities, including those in a rental, demo, or security fleets