Green Bike USA GB500 Orange Fat Tire 48V 500W Electric Folding Bike New
- Model: Green Bike USA
- SKU: GB500 - Fat Tire Orange
- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|18 Month warranty, with extended warranty available|
|Ships from the manufacturer in FL or LA|
|Brand new in box|
|Authorized Green Bike USA dealer|
GB500 fat tire is an upgrade to market bestsellers- our GB5&GB500. The 48V/15.6AH Samsung Battery is extremely strong, To further its convenience, the foldable chair allows for easy removal and return of the battery. The GB500 fat tire is designed to grant the biker the most comfortable and enjoyable biking experience, while also maintaining high standards for safety. The wide-set handlebars make maneuvers graceful and smooth, and the three modes of riding (regular biking, pedal assist, or only throttle) are extremely convenient. While most other bikes have only the front light controlled by the display and the rear light controlled by a battery, the GB500 fat tire is manufactured to prioritize safety by making both lights controlled by the display. our bikes are the only ones to have rear turning signals + brake light all controlled from the handlebar, additionally making its safety components the most user-friendly on the market. The LCD display of the GB500 fat tire includes all the necessary functions: speedometer, distance, 9 levels of pedal assistance, and battery life AND a USB exit so you can charge any of your electronic devices. One of the best attributes that set the entire business apart is the first-rate customer service, making any question or transaction as effortless as possible. I welcome you to compare our bike to any other on the market and see for yourself why it?s the best one out there. 99% assembled.
STRONGEST 20" BIKE IN THE MARKET
The LCD display of the GB500 includes all the necessary functions: speedometer, distance, 9 levels of pedal assistance, and battery life AND a USB Outlet so you can charge any of your electronic devices. One of the best attributes that set the entire business apart is the first-rate customer service, making any question or transaction as effortless as possible. I welcome you to compare our bike to any other on the market and see for yourself why it’s the best one out there.
Green Bike USA is a company that is working hard to make a big splash in the electric bike market. If you are looking for an opportunity to get the most for your money, they offer exceptional bikes at reasonable prices.
What's In the Box:
- Free Phone Holder
- Owner’s Manual
- Fast charging Lithium Samsung battery 48V/15.6AH
- 9 levels pedal assist
- Easy quick folding to take with you in your car or in a train
- 8 FUN 500W motor
- Newest technology of 500W motor and 48V/15.6AH battery, which allow up to 60 miles and 90 miles with pedal assist per one charge
- RST front shock absorber-better and longer suspension
- Magnet to connect the folding sides of the bike and avoid getting damages/scratches – this is crucial if you would like to walk with the bike folded (in subways/trains)
- Big LCD multi-functional display (watch your speed, distance, time, level assist)
- Full suspension for smooth riding
- Front & Rear Tektro disc brakes
- Shimano 6 gear
- Front and rear LED lights, controlled by the display
- Wide handlebar for easier maneuvering, extremely reliable
- Wide comfortable seat
- Left & right turn signals
- Brakes Lights
- Electric horns
- Puncture resistant Kenda tires
- USB outlet from the display (you can charge your phone and use it as GPS while driving)
- Free Shipping
- No Sales Tax
- Free Cell Phone Holder
- Rider MUST be taller than 5'2"
Electric Bicycle FACTS:
- Energy Efficient- Electric bikes consume energy at an average rate of 100-150 watts of electric energy, compared to 15000 for a car (the car does travel faster of course). Imagine a 100 Watt light bulb burning continuously through the night - that is enough energy to propel an electric bike for 40 miles.
- Cost Efficient- An electric bike typically costs $0.05 to run per mile, while a car can cost up to $0.50 per mile. You can drastically reduce your costs by choosing e-bikes over cars.
- Green- When an electric bicycle replaces a car, it offsets 1460 grams of carbon monoxide, 1550 grams of globe-warming hydrocarbons, and 770 grams of nitrogen oxides for every 500 miles traversed.
- Fitness- A recent survey found that 33% of electric bicycle owners ride their bike at least once a day and 80% of them ride at least once a week. Only 10% of conventional bicycle owners ride their bike once a day and 45% of the ride once a week. These percentages confirm that owning an electric bike compels you to use it more, hence enabling you to exercise more.
FOLDING ALUMINUM FRAME
The all aluminum frame is rust resistant - perfect for high moisture areas near the water or for taking on a boat. The aluminum frame easily folds and can safely fold without damaging the bike due to a piece welded on the bottom of the frame.
Conveniently located on the handlebars the LED display lets you choose your pedal assist mode (Levels 1-3) and monitor power output.
- Left/Right Turn Signals (Controlled from Handle-bars)
- Rear Brake Light (Engages Automatically when brakes are used)
- Front and Rear Lights (Controlled from Handlebars)
- Wheels with Light Reflector
While riding, you can choose from 3 power options:
1. Thumb Throttle: Press down and twist the thumb throttle and get an immediate boost from the motor.
2. Pedal Assist: Press the PAS button (Power Assist System), and you will be in pedal assist mode. In this mode pedaling is easier, and increases output. Choose from Levels 1-3 Pedal Assist.
3. Power off: Turn off all electric assistance and ride like a normal bicycle.
|Motor||500w 8FUN motor|
SAMSUNG 48V /13AH lithium
|PAS & Displayer||LCD display. 9 levels of pedal assist USB EXIT|
|Controller & sensor||9 tubes intelligent brushless|
|Charger||AC 100V-240V 2A|
|Charging time||3-6 hours|
|Frame||6061 aluminum alloy 20''|
20" x 4" KENDA PUNCTURE FREE
|Rim||Al alloy 20''*1.75*36H*13G CNC side wall|
|Brake||Front/Rear disk brak, TEKTRO|
|Speed Gears||Shimano 6 speed gears|
|Brake Lever||Al alloy with power off when braking|
|Chain wheel||52T*170, al alloy crank|
|Saddle||Velo big saddle|
|Seat post||Al foldable|
|Lighting||F&R LED lights connect power|
|OTHER:||LEFT/RIGHT TURN SIGNALS - OPERATED FROM HANDLEBAR|
ELECTRIC HORN. BRAKES LIGHT
|COLORS:||BLACK, WHITE, SILVER, RED, ORANGE|
|Weight without battery||58 Lbs|
|Weight with battery:||69 Lbs|
|Minimum Height (chair to the floor)||36 inches|
|Shipping dimensions (boxed)||41x32x19 inches|
|Shipping weight (boxed)||85 Lbs|
||Rider MUST be taller than 5'2"|
Normal wear and tear
Improper follow-up maintenance
Installation of components, parts, or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the bicycle as sold
Damage or failure due to accident, misuse, abuse, or neglect
Labor charges for part replacement or changeover
Bikes used for commercial activities, including those in a rental, demo, or security fleets