Green Bike USA GB500 White 20 Inch 48V 500W Cruiser Folding Electric Bike New
- Model: Green Bike USA
- SKU: GB500 - White
- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|18 Month warranty, with extended warranty available|
|Ships from the manufacturer in FL or LA|
|Brand new in box|
|Authorized Green Bike USA dealer|
Talk about a powerful upgrade! The new Green Bike USA GB500 folding cruiser e-bike is an upgrade to the best seller in the market - the GB5. It has a more powerful battery (48V) and motor (500W). It is now one of our best sellers. Customers love it for its quality and performance.
MORE POWERFUL BATTERY AND MOTOR
The GB500 has full suspension and 8 FUN 500W motor. The fast charging 48V13AH Samsung Battery is extremely strong and powerful. For convenience, the foldable chair allows easy removal and return of the battery.
SAFETY AND COMFORT WHILE RIDING
The GB500 electric bike is designed for maximum rider comfort and safety. The wide-set handlebars make maneuvering easy and smooth. The big comfy Velo big saddle seat makes for a soft ride. The three modes of riding (regular biking, pedal assist, or thumb throttle) are extremely convenient.
While most other e-bikes have only the front light controlled by the display and the rear light controlled by the battery, the GB500 is designed to maximize safety. These include a left and right turn signal lights along with a brake light. All these are controlled by the LCD display. An electric horn is now included as well. The bikes safety components are the most fully featured and user-friendly in its class.
FULLY FEATURES RIDERS DISPLAY
The LCD display of the GB500 includes all necessary functions: speedometer, distance, 9 levels of pedal assistance, and battery life and a USB outlet so you can charge your electronic devices.
THE COMPLETE PACKAGE
What more could one ask for? Full suspension. Powerful Motor and Battery. Integrated lights. A rear rack. An LED multifunction display. An electric horn. Did we mention that the GB500 folds up tight so it can be transported in your RV, boat or car? It's also a great electric bike for commuting since it can be folded up for storage on a bus or train. Check it out. You’ll be glad you did.
What's In the Box:
- Free Phone Holder
- Owner’s Manual
- Fast charging, Lithium Samsung battery 48V/13AH
- 9 levels pedal assist
- Easy quick folding to take with you in your car or in a train
- 8 FUN 500W motor with waterproof cable
- Big LCD multi-functional display (watch your speed, distance, time, level assist and more)
- Full suspension for smooth riding
- Newest technology of 500W motor and 48V/13AH battery, which allow up to 50 miles and 80 miles with pedal assist per one charge.
- USB outlet from the display (you can charge your phone and use it as GPS while driving.
- RST front shock absorber-better and longer suspension.
- Magnet to connect the folding sides of the bike and avoid getting damages/scratches – this is crucial if you would like to walk with the bike folded (in subways/trains).
- Front & Rear Tektro disc brakes
- Shimano 6 gear
- Front and rear LED lights, controlled by the display
- Wide handlebar for easier maneuvering, extremely reliable
- Wide comfortable seat
- Left & right turn signals
- Brakes Light
- Electric horn
- Puncture free Kenda tires
- Rear Rack
- USB outlet from the display (you can charge your phone and use it as GPS while driving
- Wide comfortable seat
- Free Shipping
- No Sales Tax
- Free Cell Phone Holder
- Rider MUST be taller than 5'7"
Electric Bicycle FACTS:
- Energy Efficient- Electric bikes consume energy at an average rate of 100-150 watts of electric energy, compared to 15000 for a car (the car does travel faster of course). Imagine a 100 Watt light bulb burning continuously through the night - that is enough energy to propel an electric bike for 40 miles.
- Cost Efficient- An electric bike typically costs $0.05 to run per mile, while a car can cost up to $0.50 per mile. You can drastically reduce your costs by choosing e-bikes over cars.
- Green- When an electric bicycle replaces a car, it offsets 1460 grams of carbon monoxide, 1550 grams of globe-warming hydrocarbons, and 770 grams of nitrogen oxides for every 500 miles traversed.
- Fitness- A recent survey found that 33% of electric bicycle owners ride their bike at least once a day and 80% of them ride at least once a week. Only 10% of conventional bicycle owners ride their bike once a day and 45% of them ride once a week. These percentages confirm that owning an electric bike compels you to use it more, hence enabling you to exercise more.
FOLDING ALUMINUM FRAME
The all aluminum frame is rust resistant - perfect for high moisture areas near the water or for taking on a boat. The aluminum frame easily folds and can safely fold without damaging the bike due to a piece welded on the bottom of the frame.
Conveniently located on the handlebars the LED display lets you choose your pedal assist mode (Levels 1-3) and monitor power output.
- Left/Right Turn Signals (Controlled from Handle-bars)
- Rear Brake Light (Engages Automatically when brakes are used)
- Front and Rear Lights (Controlled from Handlebars)
- Wheels with Light Reflector
While riding, you can choose from 3 power options:
1. Thumb Throttle: Press down and twist the thumb throttle and get an immediate boost from the motor.
2. Pedal Assist: Press the PAS button (Power Assist System), and you will be in pedal assist mode. In this mode pedaling is easier, and increases output. Choose from Levels 1-3 Pedal Assist.
3. Power off: Turn off all electric assistance and ride like a normal bicycle.
|Motor||500w 8FUN motor|
SAMSUNG 48V /13AH lithium
|PAS & Displayer||LCD display. 9 levels of pedal assist USB EXIT|
|Controller & sensor||9 tubes intelligent brushless|
|Charger||AC 100V-240V 2A|
|Charging time||3-6 hours|
|Frame||6061 aluminum alloy 20''|
20''*2.25 KENDA PUNCTURE FREE
|Rim||Al alloy 20''*1.75*36H*13G CNC side wall|
RST suspension fork 40MM
|Brake||Front/Rear disk brak, TEKTRO|
|Speed Gears||Shimano 6 speed gears|
|Brake Lever||Al alloy with power off when braking|
|Chain wheel||52T*170, al alloy crank|
|Saddle||Velo big saddle|
|Seat post||Al foldable|
|Lighting||F&R LED lights connect power|
|OTHER:||LEFT/RIGHT TURN SIGNALS - OPERATED FROM HANDLEBAR|
ELECTRIC HORN. BRAKES LIGHT
|COLORS:||BLACK, WHITE, SILVER, RED, ORANGE|
|Weight without battery:||50 Lbs|
|Weight with battery||59 Lbs|
|Minimum Height (chair to the floor)||33 inches|
|Shipping dimensions (boxed)||36 x 28 x 17 inches|
|Shipping weight (boxed)||74 Lbs|
|Rider MUST be taller than 5'7"|
Normal wear and tear
Improper follow-up maintenance
Installation of components, parts, or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the bicycle as sold
Damage or failure due to accident, misuse, abuse, or neglect
Labor charges for part replacement or changeover
Bikes used for commercial activities, including those in a rental, demo, or security fleets