Hobart 500568 Handler MIG 115V 130 Amp Welder Manufacturer RFB
- Manufacturer: Hobart
- SKU: 500568
- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|Two year limited factory warranty|
|100% certified refurbished by the manufacturer|
|Ships directly from Hobart|
|Includes all original accessories|
|Authorized Hobart dealer|
|Ships out same or next business day|
Refurbished units look brand new. Most are unused returns that have never been fired up except during testing. If there has been prior use, it is very minimal. Our welders are manufacturer refurbished by Hobart. All units are fully tested for performance and guaranteed to work like new. They come with a one year manufacturer's warranty.
The Handler® 130 operates off 115-volt household current. Comes ready to weld without shielding gas using .030-.035 in (0.8-0.9 mm) flux cored wire. This welder includes the patented EZ-Mode™ feature which allows for simple single knob operation based on material thickness settings. The Handler 130 is equipped with a built-in gas valve, and with the addition of a regulator and gas hose, you're ready to MIG weld with .023-.030 in. (0.6-0.8 mm) solid wire. Use C-25 gas (75% argon/25% CO2) on 24 gauge - 1/8 in steel for a cleaner weld with less spatter. Use Tri-Mix gas and stainless wire for welding on 16-12 gauge stainless steel.
What's In the Box:
- Handler 130 with built-in gas valve
- 8 ft. (2.4 m) H-9B gun with liner for .023-.035 in (0.6-0.9 mm) wire
- .030 in. (0.9 mm) contact tips
- 8 ft. (2.4 m) work cable with clamp
- Sample spool of .030 in. (0.9 mm) self-shielded flux cored wire
- Spool shaft to accommodate 4 in spools (Optional hub kit available for 8 in spools)
- Power cord with plug
- Weld set-up and parts information chart
|Material Thickness:||Welds 24 gauge up to 3/16”|
- EZ-Mode™ feature means operator only needs to adjust a single knob for the thickness of mild steel when welding with self-shielded flux-cored wire. Single knob automatically adjusts both the volts and wire feed speed when unit is set in EZ-Mode™
- Built-in gas valve makes unit MIG-ready for solid wire welding applications
- Welds 24 gauge up to 3/16 inch steel with flux cored wire
- Proven built-in wire feeder with quick-release drive roll tension lever
- Built-in contactor eases use and is an excellent safety feature which makes wire electrically "cold" when not welding.
- Four output voltage settings with wire feed speed tracking provide quick and easy adjustment for different materials and thickness.
- Dual groove drive rolls make it easy to switch between .023/.025 in. (0.6mm) and .030 - .035 in. (0.6 - 0.9 mm) wire
- Self-resetting thermal overload and motor protection
|Stock Numbers||#500568 115 VAC, 60 Hz|
|Rated Output at 20% Duty Cycle||85 A at 18.25V|
|Current Range||30 - 130 A|
|Max. Open-Circuit Voltage||31 V|
|Wire Feed Speed Range||50 - 400 IPM
120 - 480 IPM at no load
|Amps Input at Rated Load, 60 Hz||115 V||20||15 CSA Rating|
|kVA||2.9||2.2 CSA Rating|
|kW||2.5||1.77 CSA Rating|
|Dimensions||H: 16 7/8 in (429 mm)
W: 9 7/8 in (251 mm)
D: 12 1/8 in (308 mm)
|Net Weight||50.5 lbs. (22.9 kg)|
LIMITED WARRANTY − Subject to the terms and conditions below, Hobart Brothers Co., Troy warrants to its original purchaser that factory reconditioned Hobart equipment sold after the effective date of this limited warranty is free of defects in material and workmanship at the time it is shipped by Hobart. THIS WARRANTY IS EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS. Within the warranty periods listed below, Hobart/Miller will repair or replace any warranted parts or components that fail due to such defects in material or workmanship. Hobart/Miller must be notified in writing within thirty (30) days of such defect or failure, at which time Hobart/Miller will provide instructions on the warranty claim procedures to be followed. Hobart/Miller shall honor warranty claims on warranted factory reconditioned equipment listed below in the event of such a failure within the warranty time periods. All warranty time periods start on the delivery date of the equipment to the original purchaser, and not to exceed one year after the equipment is shipped to a North American retailer.
1. 2 Years — Parts and Labor
* Original Main Power Rectifiers only to include SCRs,diodes, and discrete rectifier modules
2. 1 Years — Parts and Labor
* Drive Systems
* Idle Module
* PC Boards
* Rotors, Stators and Brushes
* Solenoid Valves
* Spot Welder Transformer
* Switches and Controls
3. 1 Year — Parts and Labor Unless Specified
(90 days for industrial use)
* Batteries (Trek 180 Only)
* Field Options
* Flowgauge and Flowmeter Regulators (No Labor)
* HF Units
* MIG Guns/TIG Torches
* Plasma Cutting Torches
* Remote Controls
* Replacement Parts (No labor) − 90 days
* Running Gear/Trailers
* Water Coolant Systems
4.90 days – Parts and Labor
* Motorized guns
5. Engines, batteries (except Trek 180) and tires are warranted separately by the manufacturer.
Hobart's Factory Reconditioned Limited Warranty shall not apply to:
1. Consumable components; such as contact tips, cutting nozzles, contactors, brushes, relays, work station table tops and welding curtains, or parts that fail due to normal wear. (Exception: brushes and relays are covered on all engine-driven products.)
2. Items furnished by Hobart/Miller, but manufactured by others, such as engines or trade accessories. These items are covered by the manufacturer's warranty, if any.
3. Equipment that has been modified by any party other than Hobart/Miller, or equipment that has been improperly installed, improperly operated or misused based upon industry standards, or equipment which has not had reasonable and necessary maintenance, or equipment which has been used for operation outside of the specifications for the equipment.
Thousands of units sold with very happy customers and feedback
Refurbished products come directly from the manufacturer, so you can be certain of the quality
Refurbished products are restored by the manufacturer to the same rigorous standards as those set for new products
We offer extended warranties that can be longer than the manufacturer warranty for new items
Each unit is individually tested for performance, whereas only a small subset of new units are tested
Pay over time
Clear, transparent terms. Fair rates. No prepayment penalties.
We provide easy and affordable financing through our partner, Bread, so you can pay for your purchase over time.
Affordable Monthly Plans
Pay for your order over 12, 18, or 24 months at competitive interest rates*.
No Prepayment Penalties
Pay for your purchase with monthly payments and prepay at any time without penalty.
Quick and Easy Application
Get a decision in seconds with no obligation to buy.