Ice Bear PAD125-1D Roost USD 125cc Dirt Bike 4 Speed Manual Kick Black with Red New
- Model: ICE BEAR
- SKU: PAD125-1DR
- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|1 Year warranty, with extended warranty available|
|Ships from the manufacturer in CA, GA, & TX|
|Authorized Ice Bear dealer|
|Ships out in 2-3 business days|
Our versatile dirt bikes can go anywhere and do just about anything. Whether you’ve got a need for speed or a desire for the daring, these bikes are a perfect fit. Honing your riding skills on a dirt bike is great preparation for sport bike riding. Dirt bikes are also a fun, fast way to experience the great outdoors for yard work, racing, or hunting.
Taking the hands on approach to working with our dirt bikes offers invaluable experience to both novice and seasoned riders alike. The knowledge gained from learning the ins and outs of these bikes can be easily applied to the repair and maintenance of cars, trucks, and other motorized vehicles.
Riding is a great way to meet fellow Motorsports enthusiasts, and our stylish new dirt bikes are guaranteed to catch the eye of both the guys and the gals. Have a great time and create timeless memories with people who love to ride as much as you do. Our dirt bikes can get you there.
Make dirt biking one of the cornerstones of your active lifestyle. Riding promotes strength in both the upper and lower body. Along with regular exercise, dirt biking can keep you on the road to good health and a fit body.
Our dirt bikes are the perfect ride with which to answer adventure’s call. High speeds and even higher jumps are enough to get anyone’s adrenaline pumping. Enjoy the thrills on your brand new dirt bike! You can thank us later.
|Engine Type||4 Stroke, Single Cylinder|
|Bore and Stroke||2.06 inches x 2.24 inches|
|Max Power||6.8 kw/8000rpm|
|Carburetor||JK EPA Carburetor|
|Transmission||4 Speed Manual Clutch, N1234 (4-Up), Start In N Gear|
|Chassis / Suspension / Brakes|
|Frame||SY Seamless Three beam Cradle Frame|
|Front Suspension||Inverted Front Shock 630 mm|
|Rear Suspension||Coil Spring Shock Absorber, 280 mm|
|Swing Arm||SY Heavy Duty Steel Swing Arm|
|Dimensions / Capacities|
|Seat Height||27.6 inches|
|Ground Clearance||9.4 inches|
|Net Weight||141 lbs|
|Gross Weight||174 lbs|
|Weight Capacity||176 lbs|
|Fuel Capacity||0.95 gal|
|Assembly Required||Handlebar, Front Wheel, Footpegs, Rear Shock, Front Fender, Number Plate|
|Restrictions||This model is not for sale in CA|
- ICEBEAR SELECT MODELS: 12 months or 1500 miles (whichever comes first) Engine/Transmission Warranty. 6 Months or 750 miles (whichever comes first)Chassis/Suspension Warranty. 90 Days Limited Battery/Limited Electrical System Warranty. 30 Days fuel system warranty. Off road products: 6 Months Engine/Transmission Warranty. 90 Days Limited Chassis/Suspension, Electrical System, Battery Warranty. 30 Days fuel system warranty.
- ICEBEAR SIGNATURE MODELS: During the warranty period, IceBear will cover parts only.12 Months Limited Engine/Transmission Warranty. 9 Months Limited Chassis/Swing Arms/Suspension. 90 Days Limited Battery / Limited Electrical System Warranty. 30 Days fuel system warranty.
- ICEBEAR ELITE MODELS: During the warranty period, IceBear will cover parts and labor. 12 Months Limited Engine/Transmission Warranty. 12 Months Limited Chassis/A-Arm/Swing Arms/Suspension/Brake Warranty. 90 Days limited Electrical system/Battery Warranty. 6 Months Limited Electrical System warranty. 30 Days fuel system warranty.
- 2 Year Warranty: $39 In-home Repair/Replacement
- 3 Year Warranty: $59 In-home Repair/Replacement
- 5 Year Warranty: $99 In-home Repair/Replacement
To add a warranty, click on one of the warranty options listed below the product pictures above, and then click the green "Add to Cart" button at the top of this page. This will add both the warranty and the product to your cart. You will receive a separate confirmation email from warrantylife.com within a few hours.
If there is no repair center near you, WarrantyLife will pay for all shipping costs associated with replacing the unit for you. The warranty covers only problems that arise affecting the unit's functionality, and not any kind of cosmetic issues.