- Free Shipping Options Available
- No Sales Tax *Except TX*
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|Lifetime limited with extended warranty available|
|Ships from the manufacturer in UT|
|Authorized Lifespan dealer|
LifeSpan E2i Elliptical
- Cardiovascular and fat-burning abilities, as well as integrated ramping power to specifically target your calves, quads, and glutes
- Craft a custom, toned, sleek lower body with 20 levels of intensity that pair with 20 unique ramp settings
- With included CoreBalance technology, you’re always certain of balanced, equal distribution of efforts on this cross trainer machine
- Sync your exercise results via Bluetooth or USB then review your progress on your smartphone or computer
- Active Trac keeps track of your steps, distance traveled, calories burned, and your workout intensity all in one comprehensive fitness profile
FIND YOUR SUCCESS WITH ACTIVE TRAC
Get fit. Then get credit for your efforts. Sync your exercise results via Bluetooth or USB then review your progress on your smartphone or computer. It's easy to join, simple to use, and always free. Active Trac keeps track of your steps, distance traveled, calories burned, and your workout intensity all in one comprehensive fitness profile.
* Bluetooth-capable equipment requires a LifeSpan Bluetooth adapter, sold separately.
- Asymmetry can lead to muscular imbalance causing back and joint pain.
- Symmetry and balance can be an effective mechanism to reduce injury.
Develop perfect equilibrium from the moment you begin exercising. A LifeSpan-exclusive feature, CoreBalance technology identifies exactly where effort imbalances may exist from the first stride that you take. Integrated pedal sensors detect the precise amount of force from each leg and display your unique data directly to the fitness elliptical’s console.
- 20 Grades of Intensity
- 20 Distinct Ramp Levels
The E2i cross-trainer is armed with technology to help you get the exact results you desire, in minimal time. Experience boundless training potential with 20 grades of intensity and 20 distinct ramp levels, letting you target individual muscles at the precise force you desire. Develop incredible cardiovascular fitness as you target your calves, hamstrings, glutes, and quadriceps.
- 25-Pound Flywheel
- 20” Stride Length
- Ergonomically-Tuned Q-Factor
Fit to handle your most intense workouts, the E2i boasts a sturdy all-steel frame and solid 25-pound flywheel. Coast smoothly with a comfortable, 20” stride length and an ergonomically-tuned Q-factor, precision-engineered to provide smooth motion patterns, quiet operation, and miles of effective training.
What's In the Box:
- Owner’s Manual
|Dimensions||80" L x 24" W x 69" H|
|Incline Ramp Levels||20|
|Resistance System||Frictionless Magnetic Resistance|
|Roller Wheels||Single Roller Wheel Per Pedal|
|Transport||2 Front-mounted wheels for easy forward/backward mobility and storage.|
|Net Weight||207 lbs.|
|Gross Weight||231 lbs.|
|Max. User Weight||350 lbs.|
|Safety Certifications||FCC, CE and ETL/ETLc Certified|
|Shipping Dimensions||Single Box: 65" L x 25" W x 33" H|
Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts: 3 Years
- Labor: 1 Year
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):