- Free Shipping Options Available
- No Sales Tax (except TX,WA,PA,NJ,MI,& NC)
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|Lifetime limited with extended warranty available|
|Ships from the manufacturer in UT|
|Authorized Lifespan dealer|
LifeSpan TR5000-DT3 Under Desk Treadmill
This Award Winning Standing Desk Treadmill comes w/ Limited Lifetime Warranty and is intended to last forever. Another perk that this standing desk treadmill offers is that it is easy to assemble. As an added bonus it counts your steps and is Health/Google Fit enabled. Buy this widely acclaimed treadmill for your desk by Lifespan Fitness today and take a positive step for your health!
The TR5000-DT3 under desk treadmill, our premium treadmill base and console, is designed to support the most demanding office environment. The purposefully-compact treadmill makes it easy to convert your stand-up desk into a walking desk. Upgrades from the TR1200-DT3 include 3.0 HP motor, maintenance free walking belt and black aluminum side rails. The control console is small and convenient while still providing all the features you need, including readouts for steps, time, distance, calories and speed. Join the thousands of businesses, universities and government agencies that have already taken the next step towards an active-office lifestyle.
- YOUR DESK, OUR TREADMILL
- Fully Assembled Out of The Box
- Low-Profile Design Fits Under Tight Spaces
- Easily Roll the Treadmill Under Your Desk With Front Mounted Wheels
- BEST-IN-CLASS CONSTRUCTION
- Built for hard-working days and productive nights, the treadmill is made to power through thousands of hours of effective, worry-free use. Completely upgraded for 2016, the treadmill base is equipped with a high mileage, maintenance-free walking belt, 1” thick reversible walking deck, anodized-aluminum side rails, and a dependable 3.0 HP motor.
- High Mileage, Maintenance-Free Habasit Walking Belt
- Wear Resistant, Black Anodized-Aluminum Side Rails
- 1” Thick Extended-Life Deck
PRODUCTIVE, NOT DISRUPTIVE
Refined, contemporary design and long-lasting construction make the TR5000-DT3 the perfect addition to the office. Quiet operation lets you stay respectful of shared workspaces while you walk for miles each day without impacting productivity. Premium components suppress mechanical noise and subdue vibration, keeping your focus on the task at hand.
- Whisper-Quiet 3 HP Commercial Grade Motor
- 6 Impact-Absorbing Shocks Dampen Walking Noise
- Superior Construction Supports Up to 400 lbs.
- LEGACY OF INNOVATIONS
- Integrated Step Counting
- Intelli-Guard Safety Technology
- Customize Personal Settings to Work With Your Environment
Business savvy and wellness ready, LifeSpan technologies are devoted to improving your experience. Onboard Intelli-Step technology detects each foot step taken, keeping you aware of your daily step count. The integrated Intelli-Guard safety feature ensures the treadmill only operates when you are actively walking supporting a safe work environment.
The TR5000-DT3, our premium treadmill base and console, is designed to support the most demanding office environment. The purposefully-compact treadmill makes it easy to convert your stand-up desk into a walking desk. Upgrades from the TR1200-DT3 include 3.0 HP motor, maintenance free walking belt and black aluminum side rails. The control console is small and convenient while still providing all the features you need, including readouts for steps, time, distance, calories and speed. Join the thousands of businesses, universities and government agencies that have already taken the next step towards an active-office lifestyle.
What's In the Box:
- Owner’s Manual
|Recommended Use||All-Day, Shared Use|
Console: 12.5” W x 3” D x 2” H
|Belt Size||20” W x 50" L|
|Belt Type||Maintenance-Free Habasit|
|Marked Belt||With a motor so quiet, treadmill belt markings help you and coworkers identify when the belt is moving.|
|Drive Motor||3 HP Continuous Duty DC|
0.4 - 4.0 MPH
|Incline||Not Available: Walking at an incline while working is not recommended by ergonomists as it takes your body out of a neutral position and places strain on your back and joints.|
|Deck Suspension||6 Independent Compression Shocks|
|Deck||1" Phenolic with Brace|
|Side Rails||Black Anodized-Aluminum|
|Transport||Treadmill has 2 front-mounted transport wheels for easy mobility.|
|Max. User Weight||400 lbs.|
|Average Amp Draw||
Console: 3 lbs.
|Safety Certifications||Console: FCC and CE Certified|
|Shipping Dimensions||Single Box: 67" L x 30" W x 9" H|
|Assembly||No Assembly Required|
Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Frame: Lifetime
- Motor: 3 Years
- Parts: 2 Years
- Labor: 1 Year
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):