MRCOOL Advantage 12000 BTU Mini-Split Air Conditioner & Heater 19 SEER
|Brand new in original box & manufacturer direct|
|Guaranteed to work like new or your money back|
|Includes all original accessories|
|Authorized MRCOOL dealer|
|Ships same or next business day for free|
Environmentally Conscientious Comfort
The MRCOOL Advantage condenser and wall mounted air handler is an ideal combination of superior product quality, energy efficiency, quiet operation, and financial value. The condenser incorporates a high performance compressor with eco-friendly, chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant. The MRCOOL Advantage is the clear choice for consumers who want to combine superior interior comfort with environmentally friendly technology.
MRCOOL Advantage Features:
- GOLD FIN CONDENSER: Live on the coast? Don’t worry, our condenser is built to resist long term corrosion.
- TEMPERATURE COMPENSATION: The system constantly monitors interior air temperature in order to deliver the maximum possible comfort.
- SLEEP MODE: We made Sleep Mode easy to program to save money, and let you sleep a little easier.
- AUTO RESTART: In the event of a power outage, MRCOOL Advantage restarts automatically when the power returns without you having to lift a finger.
- LEAKAGE DETECTION: When the MRCOOL ADVANTAGE detects low coolant an alarm will sound to alert you to the problem. This will prevent damage to the compressor while you maintain high air comfort.
- LOUVER POSITION MEMORY: Horizontal louver will automatically move to the same position as you set last time the unit was turned on.
- WIRELESS REMOTE: Control how the MRCOOL Advantage operates and behaves from the comfort of your couch.
|Number of Zones||1|
|Energy Efficiency Ratio (EER)||11|
|Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER)||19|
|Heating Seasonal Performance Factor (HSPF)||9.5|
|Installation Type||Professional Installation|
|Total Cooling Capacity||12,000 BTUs|
|Total Heating Capacity||12,000 BTUs|
|Number of Fan Speeds||4|
|Minimum Operating Temperature - Cooling||32 degrees F|
|Maximum Operating Temperature - Cooling||122 degrees F|
|Minimum Operating Temperature - Heating||5 degrees F|
|Maximum Operating Temperature - Heating||86 degrees F|
|Outdoor Unit Height||21.81 in.|
|Outdoor Unit Width||31.5 in.|
|Outdoor Unit Depth||13.11 in.|
|Outdoor Unit Weight||67 lbs.|
|Indoor Unit Height||11.69 in.|
|Indoor Unit Width||31.57 in.|
|Indoor Unit Depth||7.44 in.|
|Indoor Unit Weight||18.96 lbs.|
|Maximum Height Difference||33 ft.|
|Minimum Indoor Noise Level||25 dB|
|Maximum Indoor Noise Level||40.5 dB|
|Refrigerant Connection Type||Flare|
|Line Length||16 ft.|
|Line Set Included||Yes|
|Liquid Line O.D.||0.25 in.|
|Suction Line O.D.||0.50 in.|
|Factory Precharge||16 ft.|
Five (5) years on all parts to the original registered end-user warranty
Seven (7) years on compressor warranty
One (1) year warranty on remote control unit.
Warranty applies only to products remaining in their original installation location.
Defective parts must be returned to the distributor through a registered servicing dealer for credit.
- 1. Labor or other costs incurred for diagnosing, repairing, removing, installing, shipping, servicing or handling of either defective parts, or replacement parts, or new units.
- 2. Normal maintenance as outlined in the installation and servicing instructions or Owner Manual, including filter cleaning and/or replacement and lubrication.
- 3. Failure, damage or repairs due to faulty installation, misapplication, abuse, improper servicing, unauthorized alteration or improper operation.
- 4. Failure to start due to voltage conditions, blown fuses, open circuit breakers, or damages due to the inadequacy or interruption of electrical service.
- 5. Failure or damage due to floods, winds, fires, lightning, accidents, corrosive environments (rust, etc.) or other conditions beyond the control of the Company.
- 6. Parts not supplied or designated by Company, or damages resulting from their use.
- 7. Products installed outside USA and Canada.
- 8. Electricity or fuel costs, or increases in electricity or fuel costs from any reason whatsoever, including additional or unusual use of supplemental electric heat.
- 9. Any cost to replace, refill or dispose of refrigerant, including the cost of refrigerant.
- 10. Any special, indirect or consequential property or commercial damage of any nature whatsoever. Some states or provinces do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
Customer Reviews (1)
MRCOOL DIY 18000 BTU TO INSTALLNEED A SPECIALIST TO DO OR ANY PERSON CAN