MRCOOL Advantage 22000 BTU Mini-Split Air Conditioner & Heater 15 SEER
- Model: MRCOOL
- SKU: A-22-HP-230
- Free Shipping Options Available
- No Sales Tax (except TX,WA,PA,NJ,MI,& NC)
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|Brand new in original box & manufacturer direct|
|Guaranteed to work like new or your money back|
|Includes all original accessories|
|Authorized MRCOOL dealer|
|Free same or next day shipping|
Environmentally Conscientious Comfort
The MRCOOL Advantage condenser and wall mounted air handler is an ideal combination of superior product quality, energy efficiency, quiet operation, and financial value. The condenser incorporates a high performance compressor with eco-friendly, chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant. The MRCOOL Advantage is the clear choice for consumers who want to combine superior interior comfort with environmentally friendly technology.
MRCOOL Advantage Features:
- GOLD FIN CONDENSER: Live on the coast? Don’t worry, our condenser is built to resist long term corrosion.
- TEMPERATURE COMPENSATION: The system constantly monitors interior air temperature in order to deliver the maximum possible comfort.
- SLEEP MODE: We made Sleep Mode easy to program to save money, and let you sleep a little easier.
- AUTO RESTART: In the event of a power outage, MRCOOL Advantage restarts automatically when the power returns without you having to lift a finger.
- LEAKAGE DETECTION: When the MRCOOL ADVANTAGE detects low coolant an alarm will sound to alert you to the problem. This will prevent damage to the compressor while you maintain high air comfort.
- LOUVER POSITION MEMORY: Horizontal louver will automatically move to the same position as you set last time the unit was turned on.
- WIRELESS REMOTE: Control how the MRCOOL Advantage operates and behaves from the comfort of your couch.
|Cooling Capacity||22000 BTU/h|
|SEER (Cooling Season Efficiency)||15 BTU/w|
|Heating Capacity||22000 BTU/h|
|HSPF (Heating Season Efficiency)||8.20 BTW/w|
|Indoor Noise Level (High/Medium/Low)||49/45/39 db|
|Power Supply (Volts, Hertz, Phase)||208-230V, 60Hz, 1 phase|
|Minimum Circuit Ampacity||16.0 A|
|Maximum Fuse Ampacity||25.0 A|
|Refrigerant||R410A, 56.44oz / 1600g|
|Piping Size (Liquid Side/ Gas Side)||3/8" - 5/8"|
|Indoor Unit Dimensions (WxDxH)||40.55″ x 8.58″ x 12.40″|
|Outdoor Unit Dimensions (WxDxH)||33.27″ x 12.60″ x 27.56″|
|Indoor Unit Packing Dimensions (WxDxH)||43.90″ x 15.55″ x 11.81″|
|Outdoor Unit Packing Dimensions (WxDxH)||37.99″ x 15.55″ x 29.72″|
|Indoor Net Weight||26.46 lbs|
|Outdoor Net Weight||103.62 lbs|
|Indoor Gross Weight||33.07 lbs|
|Outdoor Gross Weight||111.33 lbs|
Five (5) years on all parts to the original registered end-user warranty
Seven (7) years on compressor warranty
One (1) year warranty on remote control unit.
Warranty applies only to products remaining in their original installation location.
Defective parts must be returned to the distributor through a registered servicing dealer for credit.
- 1. Labor or other costs incurred for diagnosing, repairing, removing, installing, shipping, servicing or handling of either defective parts, or replacement parts, or new units.
- 2. Normal maintenance as outlined in the installation and servicing instructions or Owner Manual, including filter cleaning and/or replacement and lubrication.
- 3. Failure, damage or repairs due to faulty installation, misapplication, abuse, improper servicing, unauthorized alteration or improper operation.
- 4. Failure to start due to voltage conditions, blown fuses, open circuit breakers, or damages due to the inadequacy or interruption of electrical service.
- 5. Failure or damage due to floods, winds, fires, lightning, accidents, corrosive environments (rust, etc.) or other conditions beyond the control of the Company.
- 6. Parts not supplied or designated by Company, or damages resulting from their use.
- 7. Products installed outside USA and Canada.
- 8. Electricity or fuel costs, or increases in electricity or fuel costs from any reason whatsoever, including additional or unusual use of supplemental electric heat.
- 9. Any cost to replace, refill or dispose of refrigerant, including the cost of refrigerant.
- 10. Any special, indirect or consequential property or commercial damage of any nature whatsoever. Some states or provinces do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.