MRCOOL Oasis ES 24000 BTU Mini-Split Air Conditioner & Heater WiFi 19 SEER
- Model: MRCOOL
- SKU: O-ES-24-HP-230
- Free Shipping Options Available
- No Sales Tax *Except TX*
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|Brand new in original box & manufacturer direct|
|Guaranteed to work like new or your money back|
|Includes all original accessories|
|Authorized MRCOOL dealer|
|Free same or next day shipping|
Peace and Tranquility
The MRCOOL Oasis ES Series ductless heat pump is the air comfort system you need to ensure your home stays comfortable, cool, and cost effective for as long as you desire. This high quality ductless heat pump is energy efficient, packed with great features, and priced to meet most household budgets. If you need targeted air comfort for a single zone in your home or need more general air conditioning, a MRCOOL Oasis ES Series ductless heat pump should be exactly what you’ve been searching for. After all, shouldn’t your home be your oasis?
MRCOOL Oasis Es Features:
- FOLLOW ME: Keep the remote close by, and MRCOOL Oasis ES will track the air temperature around you ensuring maximum comfort.
- AUTO SWING: You can set airflow to personal preference, or allow MRCOOL Oasis ES to automatically distribute air evenly throughout the space.
- LOW AMBIENT COOLING: Need to keep a hot kitchen or computer room cool even in bad weather? Low ambient cooling will prevent heat exchanger frosting all winter long.
- AUTO RESTART: In the event of a power outage, MRCOOL Oasis ES restarts automatically when the power returns without you having to lift a finger.
- SYSTEM PROTECTION: Oasis ES automatically detects when internal coolant levels drop too low. It will alert you to the problem before the compressor is damaged or air comfort degrades.
- QUIET RUNNING: Interior air comfort is wonderful, but not if a loud compressor keeps you up at night. MRCOOL Oasis ES runs efficiently, effectively, and quietly all at the same time.
- LOUVER POSITION MEMORY: Set the louver to direct the air exactly where you want it to flow. MRCOOL Oasis ES will remember your preferences, and set the louver accordingly every time you turn it on.
- WIFI CONTROL: The Oasis ES offers the integration of the MRCOOL Remote App. Use your Apple or Android smart device to change modes, adjust temperature, alter fan speed, and more.
|Cooling Capacity||24000 BTU/h|
|SEER (Cooling Season Efficiency)||19 BTU/w|
|Heating Capacity||25000 BTU/h|
|HSPF (Heating Season Efficiency)||10.0 BTW/w|
|Indoor Noise Level (High/Low)||50/35.5 db|
|Power Supply (Volts, Hertz, Phase)||208-230V, 60Hz, 1 phase|
|Minimum Circuit Ampacity||15.0 A|
|Maximum Fuse Ampacity||25.0 A|
|Piping Size (Liquid Side/ Gas Side)||3/8" - 5/8"|
|Indoor Unit Dimensions (WxDxH)||42.52" x 8.90" x 13.19"|
|Outdoor Unit Dimensions (WxDxH)||40.55" x 16.54" x 31.89"|
|Indoor Unit Packing Dimensions (WxDxH)||45.47" x 16.34" x 12.40"|
|Outdoor Unit Packing Dimensions (WxDxH)||42.91" x 19.69" x 34.06"|
|Indoor Net Weight||29.1 lbs|
|Outdoor Net Weight||136.69 lbs|
|Indoor Gross Weight||37.0 lbs|
|Outdoor Gross Weight||147.27 lbs|
Five (5) years on all parts to the original registered end-user warranty
Seven (7) years on compressor warranty
One (1) year warranty on remote control unit.
Warranty applies only to products remaining in their original installation location.
Defective parts must be returned to the distributor through a registered servicing dealer for credit.
- 1. Labor or other costs incurred for diagnosing, repairing, removing, installing, shipping, servicing or handling of either defective parts, or replacement parts, or new units.
- 2. Normal maintenance as outlined in the installation and servicing instructions or Owner Manual, including filter cleaning and/or replacement and lubrication.
- 3. Failure, damage or repairs due to faulty installation, misapplication, abuse, improper servicing, unauthorized alteration or improper operation.
- 4. Failure to start due to voltage conditions, blown fuses, open circuit breakers, or damages due to the inadequacy or interruption of electrical service.
- 5. Failure or damage due to floods, winds, fires, lightning, accidents, corrosive environments (rust, etc.) or other conditions beyond the control of the Company.
- 6. Parts not supplied or designated by Company, or damages resulting from their use.
- 7. Products installed outside USA and Canada.
- 8. Electricity or fuel costs, or increases in electricity or fuel costs from any reason whatsoever, including additional or unusual use of supplemental electric heat.
- 9. Any cost to replace, refill or dispose of refrigerant, including the cost of refrigerant.
- 10. Any special, indirect or consequential property or commercial damage of any nature whatsoever. Some states or provinces do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.