Noritz CB180DV-NG Direct Vent 100000 BTU 9.1 GPM Residential Condensing Gas Combination Boiler and Tankless Water Heater New
- Manufacturer: Noritz
- SKU: CB180DV-NG
Select Bread as your payment option at checkout
- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|Brand new in box|
|Manufacturer direct shipping from TX|
|5 Year limited manufacturer's warranty|
|Authorized Noritz dealer|
- Tankless Water Heater
- User Manual
- High Efficiency Heating and Hot Water
- Noritz's CB line of combi boilers provide space heating and domestic water with an astounding 95.1% AFUE rating. Delivering up to 9.2 gallons of domestic hot water per minute, the CB180 doesn't compromise performance for efficiency.
- Compact Design
- Coming in at only 85 pounds, the CB Combi Boiler weighs significantly less than traditional boilers, making installation a breeze. Its compact size takes up as much as 80% less space than a traditional standing boiler and water heater.
- Superior Heat Exchangers
- Built with STS 304 stainless steel, the CB180's three heat exchangers offer higher corrosion resistance and durability than most traditional boilers.
- Made with Safety in Mind
- Noritz CB Combi boilers have built-in safety devices including a flame sensor, overheat prevention device, gas leak detection sensor, water leak sensor, and a scald prevention mechanism.
- Product Line - CB
- Medium - Hot Water
- Heat Exchanger Material - Stainless Steel
- Fuel Type - Natural Gas
- Combustion Type - Condensing
- Vent Type - Direct Vent
- DHW Production - Yes
- Modulating/Staging - Modulating
- Mount Type - Wall
- Installation Location - Indoor
- Minimum Altitude - 0 Feet
- Maximum Altitude - 10000 Feet
- Includes Pump - Yes
- Assembly Type - Packaged
- Maximum Input Capacity - 100000 BTU
- AFUE - 95 %
- Minimum Input Capacity - 18000 BTU
- DOE Heating Capacity - 92000 BTU
- Net I=B=R Capacity - 80000 BTU
- Minimum Flow Rate - 0.5 GPM
- Ultra Low NOx Emissions - Yes
- Turndown Ratio - 5.6
- Phase - 1
- Frequency - 60 Hz
- Flue Connection Size - 2.4 Inches
- Gas Connection Size - 3/4 Inch
- Condensate Drain Size - 1/2 Inch
- Cold Water Inlet - 3/4 Inch
- Hot Water Outlet - 3/4 Inch
- Product Height - 28 17/24 Inches
- Product Width - 17 7/24 Inches
- Product Depth - 14 19/24 Inches
- Product Weight - 90 Pounds
- Shipping Weight - 90 Pounds
- Energy Star Listed - Yes
- AHRI Certified - Yes
- NSF Certified - Yes
- AHRI Reference Number - 10511675
- Parts Warranty - 5 Years
- Heat Exchanger Warranty - 10 Years
Pay over time
Clear, transparent terms. Fair rates. No prepayment penalties.
We provide easy and affordable financing through our partner, Bread, so you can pay for your purchase over time.
Affordable Monthly Plans
Pay for your order over 12, 18, or 24 months at competitive interest rates*.
No Prepayment Penalties
Pay for your purchase with monthly payments and prepay at any time without penalty.
Quick and Easy Application
Get a decision in seconds with no obligation to buy.