Pleasant Hearth WS-2417 1,200 Sq. Ft. Small 50,000 BTU EPA Certified Wood-Burning Stove New
- Model: Pleasant Hearth
- SKU: WS-2417
- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|Perfect for areas up to 1,200 sq. ft.|
|Brand new & manufacturer direct|
|5 year limited factory warranty|
|18 Inch Log Capacity|
|Authorized Pleasant Hearth dealer|
Pleasant Hearth non-catalytic wood burning stoves will warm your heart and your home with highly efficient and effective indoor zone heating. This stove has been EPA certified with emissions at 3.9 g/hour Perfect for single-family use with little assembly required. All Pleasant Hearth wood burning stoves feature a brick lined firebox, chrome handles, air wash system that automatically maintains the cleanliness of the glass window, front-loading solid cast iron door with large ceramic glass viewing area and a 5-year limited warranty. Stoves operate best when fueled with seasoned cord firewood. Heating coverage area is up to 1,200 sq. ft.
What's In The Box?
- Wood Stove
- Instructional DVD
- EPA certified (NSPS phase 1 approved)
- Heating capacity of up to 50,000 BTU's per hour heats up to 1,200 sq. ft.
- Large ceramic glass window to the fire for an amazing view
- Rear heat shield
- Log capacity 18 in.
- Brick lined firebox
- Connects to standard 6 in. chimney
- Ash overflow tray
- Heavy duty door hinges
- Instructional DVD included for assembly and operation
- Optional blower available (PBAR-2427), sold separately
- 5-year warranty
Warranty / Certifications
5 year limited warranty