- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|Limited 15 day warranty, with extended warranty available|
|Ships from the manufacturer in CA|
|Authorized PonyCycle dealer|
Vroom Rider and PonyCycle presents the first simulation animal toy in the world, which allows kids to exercise and ride around the pony without batteries. Instead of children riding on rocking horses which keep the rider in one spot, PonyCycle allows children to ride to wherever he/she wants. It will be like riding on a real horse. It works by gently bouncing up and down on the saddle, children make the horse's legs and head move forward and backward, moving the PonyCycle forward in a galloping motion.
What's In the Box:
- Owner’s Manual
- PonyCycle allows children to ride to wherever he/she wants. It will be like riding on a real horse.
- It works by gently bouncing up and down on the saddle
- Children make the horse's legs and head move forward and backward, moving the PonyCycle forward in a galloping motion.
- Seat Height: 24.4"
- Age: 4-9 Years
- Weight Capacity: 90 lbs.
- Dimension: 31.5" L x 13.4" W x 36.6" H
- Weight: 19.40 lbs.
- Dimension:23.6 x 13.8 x 24.4 in.
Exchanges: Please request the return to be for exchange when requesting the return authorization number, then place another order (before or after) we've processed the return. Tip: Please do not throw away your original boxes and parts.
- For UPS/Fedex/USPS Deliveries: Please inform all damages & defects within 15 days from the receiving date at the RMA Request. For all damaged items caused by shipping, we will file claim with the shipping carrier. Please provide us a simple picture of the package received and we will provide you return label or pick up the merchandise (please let us know if you would like us to send you a replacement upon movement of picked up merchandise, or refund upon receipt of your returned merchandise). Tip: Please be sure to keep the original packaging boxes (this is the proof that the package was damaged) so that the shipping carrier can come and inspect them. Losing the original packaging boxes may be denied for damage claim. Any personal damages caused by mis-handling or abused shall void the warranty.
- For Freight and LTL - Please inspect the package upon delivery before the driver leaves. Please mark all damages on the bill of lading before signing it off. By signing off the bill of lading without damages, you are confirming receipt of the package in proper condition.
Defects: For defects or wrong item(s) received, please provide us a simple picture of what you've received and we will provide you return label or pick up the merchandise. Please request return authorization number at the to get started.
Lost Order: We understand how frustrating it can be when you did not receive your order. Please check with your mailbox (for USPS), family and neighbors upon delivery confirmation. If you confirmed that you did not receive the merchandise, please request return authorization number. Below are the processes that will take place:
- We will file a loss tracer or loss claim (the carrier will come back within a few days to verify delivery of your order).
- If the shipment was considered lost by the carrier, please let us know if you would like us to re-ship or have your order refunded.
All orders are processed on 8AM PST Monday - Friday. If you have an order that you would like to cancel before your order(s) get sent to the warehouse(s), please feel free to contact us via phone (e-mails are not preferred as they may be delayed). Once confirmed, you will get a confirmation cancellation e-mail. For cancellations due to any other reasons, please feel free to contact us via phone or e-mail. We will always make our best efforts to cancel your order; however, cancellations are not guaranteed until an e-mail confirmation has been provided.
- There will be no restocking fee on all of the refused shipments or returned merchandise.
- Shipping/handling charges are refundable if the merchandise is damaged or defective. Please note that merchandise may be inspected upon arrival. Shipping/handling charges are non-refundable if the merchandise is not damaged or defective.
- Due to different computer settings and resolutions that the customer has, the color or finish of the fixtures or shades may not be exactly as the customer has seen. This does not indicate the item as defective, please feel free to contact us if the you wish to see the exact finish.
- Hand blown fixtures and shades are not going to be exactly as shown as no two glasses will come out looking exactly the same and will not be considered defective.
- Should a returned order be placed using a promotional code, discount or offer, the order will not be refunded for the amount of the code, discount or offer, as these discounts were deducted from the original purchase amount. For free shipping items, the original shipping charges will be applied to the refund when the merchandise is returned.
- All merchandise returned shall be shipped freight prepaid. Products must be received within 10 days of the RMA number issue date. All original manuals and accessories should be included.
- Please do not request a charge back from your credit card company during the return process. Due to the time it takes to resolve charge back disputes, it is usually better to be patient and wait for the return process to run its course. If a charge back has been submitted, we will not be able to credit you for your return until the charge back mediation process has been completed. This process can take up to 180 days.