Powersmart DB 7659H 22" Two-Stage Snow Blower Manufacturer RFB
This item ships for free. Freight shipments include liftgate at no additional charge.
Sign up for restock notifications!
|90 day warranty, with extended warranty available|
|100% certified refurbished by the manufacturer|
|Includes all original accessories|
|Authorized Powersmart dealer|
|Free same or next day shipping|
Refurbished units are clean condition and look brand new. Most are unused returns that have never been fired up except during testing. If there has been prior use, it is very minimal. Our generators are manufacturer refurbished by Powersmart, and come in the box with accessories. All units are fully tested for performance and guaranteed to work like new. They come with 90 day year manufacturer's warranty. Ships to lower 48 states.
Local pickup available in San Antonio, TX.
This PowerSmart two-stage snow thrower is compact in size, lightweight, but still very powerful. It has a 22 in. clearing width and 16 in. clearing height. The discharge chute is turned manually, and has a single handle foam grip for steering. It's equipped with a powerful 212cc engine and is easy to assemble.
- Blower allows a snow clearing width of 22 in. and a maximum intake of 16 in.
- Versatile drive system allows 4 forward and 2 backward speed variations for enhanced driving convenience
- 10 in. serrated, all-steel augers pull snow into the blower unit to power through tough conditions
- Recoil start, self-propelled
- 180° chute rotation for superb snow-blowing control
- 13 in. inflatable tires deep snow tread bites into slippery terrain
- Adjustable, metal skid shoes enable alteration in height for easy use on varied surfaces
- Steel blades and impeller for more durability
- Compact and lightweight
- Non-CARB compliant and not for sale in California
- Dimensions: 29 x 26 x 36 inches
- Weight: 154 lbs
- 2 Year Warranty: $39 In-home Repair/Replacement
- 3 Year Warranty: $59 In-home Repair/Replacement
- 5 Year Warranty: $99 In-home Repair/Replacement
To add a warranty, click on one of the warranty options listed below the product pictures above, and then click the green "Add to Cart" button at the top of this page. This will add both the warranty and the product to your cart. You will receive a separate confirmation email from warrantylife.com within a few hours.
If there is no repair center near you, WarrantyLife will pay for all shipping costs associated with replacing the unit for you. The warranty covers only problems that arise affecting the unit's functionality, and not any kind of cosmetic issues.