Soleus Air SG-TTW-09ESE-26 9200 BTU Wall Air Conditioner
- Model: Soleus Air
- SKU: SG-TTW-09ESE-26
- Free Shipping. No Sales Tax *Except TX*
- No Hassle Returns
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
The Soleus Air SG-TTW-09ESE-26 Through the Wall AC unit is designed for people needing a quiet air conditioning solution without the use of a window. Wall-mounted air conditioners typically have the same range of power and performance as window air conditioners, but they save on space since they mount directly within the wall. Please note that this model will require a Through the Wall sleeve for installation if you do not have one.
The Soleus Air SG-TTW-09ESE-26 wall-mounted air conditioner is Energy-Star rated has an EER (Energy Efficiency Ratio) of 9.8. This means that this AC unit requires less energy expenditure and will save on energy costs. The SG-TTW-09ESE-26 supplies 9200 BTU of cooling power and runs very quietly. It also comes with a number of programmable and automated settings that allow you to run the unit at maximum efficiency while away. Overall, this model is designed to be user-friendly, convenient, and efficient.
This air conditioner also doubles as a dehumidifier, which makes for a much more comfortable cooling. It is capable of removing up to 60 pints of moisture per day. Please note that you will need a through-the-wall installation sleeve to set up this air conditioner.
Soleus Air SG-TTW-09ESE-26 Energy Star Wall-Mounted Air Conditioner Quick Features:
- R-410A Refrigerant
- Remote Control with LCD Display
- Digital Thermostat
- Energy Saving Mode
- 24 Hour Timer
- Washable/Reusable Filter
- 4 Fan Speed Options
Soleus Air SG-TTW-09ESE-26 9,200 BTU Energy Star Wall-Mounted Air Conditioner Specifications:
- Noise level is measured at a distance of 3.28ft away from the front of the unit in cooling mode.
- Power consumption is measured when the fan runs at the highest speed settings.
- These specifications are for reference only. For actual data, please refer to the rating label on the unit.