Surround Air Multi-Tech 2000 Air Purifier
- Model: Surround Air
- SKU: MT2000
- Free Shipping Options Available
- No Sales Tax (except TX,WA,PA,NJ,MI,& NC)
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
The Surround Air Multi-Tech 2000 Air Purifier is a complete air purification system with 6 distinct filtration steps. Whereas most of today's air purifiers specialize in a few different types of particulate filtration, the Surround Air Multi-Tech series is designed to tackle pet dander, dust, mold, pollen, bacteria, smoke, and odors. This quiet air purifier is powerful enough to serve rooms up to 400 square feet in size.
The 6 steps include a Pre-Filter (to trap large particles), a Carbon filter for pet odors and smoke smell, Titanium Dioxide for pollutants, a UV lamp for bacteria, a HEPA filter for allergens and other particulates, and an ionizer.
This model is great if you are looking for an all-around air purifier that requires little maintenance. One thing to consider is that the Multi-Tech 2000 is also an ionizer, which is a function that we don't recommend as the first choice in an air purifier. We cannot ship this model to California, where there are stricter laws governing ozone generation. However, this machine is proven safe according to UL Standard 867.
Surround Air Multi-Tech 2000 - Specifications:
- Voltage: 100-120 VAC, 60Hz
- Power Consumption: 45 Watts (Highest Fan Setting)
- UV Wavelength: 254 nm (germicidal wavelength)
- Sound Level (dB): Low (25), Medium (35), High (45)
- Air Volume: 31cfm (Highest Fan Setting)
- HEPA Filter Removal Rate: 99.97% at 0.3 microns
- Dimensions (in): 11.8 x 7.6 x 12.4
- Weight (lbs): 7.25
- Applicable Area: Up to 400 sq. ft.
- Ozone Output: Less than 1.3 part per billion at 2" away from unit (UL standard is <50ppb)