Walrus Audio Descent Reverb/Octave Machine New
- Model: Walrus Audio
- SKU: DESCENT REVERB/OCTAVE MACHINE
- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|Brand new & manufacturer direct|
|Guaranteed to work like new or your money back|
|Limited Lifetime manufacturer's warranty for workmanship and components|
|Authorized Walrus Audio dealer|
|Ships out same or next business day|
- Three reverb modes: Hall, Reverse and Shimmer Feed +1 and -1 octaves into reverberated signal Dry Mix, Reverb Time, Diminish, Tweak, Wet Mix, Dry Signal, -1 and +1 controls Remote, Expression, Left Out, Right Out and In jacks Dimensions: 5 5/8 x 4 5/8 x 1 9/16 The use of an isolated power supply is recommended for powering all Walrus Audio Pedals. Daisy chain power supplies are not recommended.
- The Descent is a three-mode reverb system; hall, reverse, and shimmer
- In each mode, the user has the ability to feed +1 and -1 octaves into the reverberated signal.
- The Hall mode will feature a classic reverb sound that can move your signal from a small-room-echo to a haunting long hall- echo
- The Reverse mode smoothly flips your signal to playback unique responses and can be manipulated with pre-delay time controls.
5 5/8″ x 4 5/8″ x 1 9/16″
The use of an isolated power supply is recommended for powering all Walrus Audio Pedals.
Daisy chain power supplies are not recommended.
Power requirements are 9VDC (130mA minimum).
Power supply not included.
As a Walrus Audio authorized dealer, we offer a limited lifetime factory warranty for workmanship and components.