Walrus Audio Jupiter - Multi-Clip Fuzz V2 Guitar Effect Pedal New
- Model: Walrus Audio
- SKU: JUPITER MULTI-CLIP FUZZ V2
Select Bread as your payment option at checkout
- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|Brand new & manufacturer direct|
|Guaranteed to work like new or your money back|
|Limited Lifetime manufacturer's warranty for workmanship and components|
|Authorized Walrus Audio dealer|
|Ships out same or next business day|
The Jupiter V2 has some new updates making it an even more essential fuzz to any player's signal chain.
• Increase of gain on tap.
• Adjusted volume control making it easier to dial in unity gain.
• Altered tone control for improved high frequency response.
• Added gate control via internal trim pot to tame noise, or to achieve the spatty "dying battery" tones.
• Killer new artwork and a new coal sparkle powder coat on the enclosure.
• Brushed Aluminum knobs
The Jupiter is a true bypass fuzz pedal inspired by the desire for gritty, thick and loud fuzz. Fuzz pedals tend to emphasize specific frequency ranges, which is both a positive and negative attribute. The Jupiter’s controls allow you the ability to dial in the right amount of fuzz with the right tonal quality to either stand out in the mix, or ride it out with the drums and rhythm. It includes a Mode switch that changes between three different clipping diode arrangements, providing more options and combinations of fuzz and tone and a Bass cut toggle switch for dialing in low end.
- The Jupiter is a true bypass fuzz pedal inspired by the desire for gritty, thick and loud fuzz
- The Jupiter’s controls allow you the ability to dial in the right amount of fuzz with the right tonal quality to either stand out in the mix, or ride it out with the drums and rhythm
- Mode switch that changes between three different clipping diode arrangements, providing more options and combinations of fuzz and tone
- Bass boost toggle switch for increased low end
- 9V DC 10mA – 4.77 x 2.9 x 2.3 inches
- The use of an isolated power supply is recommended for powering all Walrus Audio Pedals.
- Daisy chain power supplies are not recommended.
- Power supply not included.
As a Walrus Audio authorized dealer, we offer a limited lifetime factory warranty for workmanship and components.
Pay over time
Clear, transparent terms. Fair rates. No prepayment penalties.
We provide easy and affordable financing through our partner, Bread, so you can pay for your purchase over time.
Affordable Monthly Plans
Pay for your order over 12, 18, or 24 months at competitive interest rates*.
No Prepayment Penalties
Pay for your purchase with monthly payments and prepay at any time without penalty.
Quick and Easy Application
Get a decision in seconds with no obligation to buy.