Walrus Audio Monument Harmonic Tap Tremolo Guitar Effects Pedal New
- Model: Walrus Audio
- SKU: MONUMENT HARMONIC TAP TREMOLO
- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|Brand new & manufacturer direct|
|Guaranteed to work like new or your money back|
|Limited Lifetime manufacturer's warranty for workmanship and components|
|Authorized Walrus Audio dealer|
|Ships out same or next business day|
Inspired by the beautifully jagged, red-sand desert landscape of Monument Valley, the Monument Tremolo is both a harmonic, and standard tremolo that produces a rich, luscious, warm pulsating modulation capable of peaks and valleys as smooth or as jagged as the real ones that our dear mother nature created long ago.
With different combinations of the rate, division and shape knobs and tap tempo, everything from traditional tremolo to inspiring unique waveforms will help you carve new paths that you won’t hear anywhere else.
Harken back to vintage tones inspired by Fender Brownface amps in Harmonic mode. A low-pass and high-pass version of your guitar signal is modulated opposite of each other, or 180º out of phase (high and low frequencies rise and fall opposite of each other). The result is a warm, almost “chewy” tremolo.
The Division knob can be set to quarter, triplet, eighth and sixteenth.
Wave shapes can be controlled via the Shape knob. You can move between Sine, Square, Ramp, Lumps, and Monument Mode (random).
A special feature on the Monument is the bypass switch also has a momentary function. When the switch is in off position, press and holds to temporarily activate the effect to add a moment of texture. Releasing the switch turns the effect off.
Setting the depth knob at 0 and the volume knob above unity creates a clean boost.
- Monument Tremolo is both a harmonic and standard tremolo that produces a rich, luscious, warm pulsating modulation capable of peaks and valleys as smooth or as jagged as you want
- Bypass switch also has a momentary function; When the switch is in off position, press and hold to temporarily activate the effect to add a moment of texture; Releasing the switch turns the effect off
- Wave shapes can be controlled via the Shape knob. You can move between Sine, Square, Ramp, Lumps and Monument Mode (random).
- Made in America
The exact size of the diecast enclosure is 4.67” x 3.68” x 1.547”.
Power requirements are 9VDC (100mA minimum)
The use of an isolated power supply is recommended for powering all Walrus Audio Pedals.
Daisy chain power supplies are not recommended.
Power supply not included.
As a Walrus Audio authorized dealer, we offer a limited lifetime factory warranty for workmanship and components.