Westinghouse WGen3600 3600W/4650W Gas Portable Generator New
- Manufacturer: Westinghouse
- SKU: WGen3600
- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|Brand new in box|
|Manufacturer direct shipping|
|3 year manufacturer's warranty|
|Authorized Westinghouse dealer|
If you’re often off the grid and in need of a portable power solution, the Westinghouse WGen3600 is a great option. It serves as emergency power, or as power to run your tools, appliances, and much, much more.
The WGen3600 is reliable and powerful enough to do most jobs for which you might use it. It can run at 3600 running watts and 4650 peak watts due to its solid Westinghouse engine. The engine in this unit is 212cc and OHV, contained in a cast iron sleeve for strength and protection. The engine also performs an automatic shutdown should the oil level become too low. This model runs quietly despite the power it offers—62-66 dB at 50% load.
The WGen3600 comes with two 5-20R 120V household duplex receptacles, one RV-ready TT-30R 30 Amp Receptacle, and one L5-30R 30 Amp Receptacle. All have rubber covers for added protection. The unit is also made for easy use. It comes with modern parts, such as the helpful, intuitive control panel. Operation is easy for most adults. Each purchase of this model comes with a Plug-and-Play kit and a manual. The kit comes with oil, an oil funnel, and a tool kit. Some assembly may be necessary.
The WGen3600 is easy to transport; it has a steel frame and roll bars for protection and transportation ease. Westinghouse offers a 3-Year Limited Warranty with this unit, and offers Nationwide Customer Service and Support for all consumers. The Westinghouse WGen3600 is an excellent option for your portable power needs.
- Generator Wheel Kit
- Generator Tool Kit
- Owner's manual
- 12V Battery Charger
- CARB/EPA Compliant
- Size: 23.2" L, 22.8" W, 21.2" H - Weight: 107.1 lb
- The WGen3600 contains a 212 cc 4-Stroke OHV Westinghouse engine. The engine is encased in an iron sleeve. It offers automatic low-oil shutdown, a recoil start, and it can operate for 20 hours at a 50% load.
- This unit offers 3600 running watts and 4650 peak watts.
- The WGen3600 is quiet, operating at 62-66 dB at a 50% load.
- This model is portable and gas-powered, with a 4-gallon fuel tank, fuel gauge, and fuel tank shutoff valve. It meets emissions standards for the U.S. and Canada—EPA, CPA, and CARB.
- This unit has two 5-20R 120V household duplex receptacles, one RV-ready TT-30R 30 Amp Receptacle, and one L5-30R 30 Amp Receptacle. All the outlets have rubber covers to protect them and your power source from the elements.
- The WGen3600 comes with a manual and kit to get you started—the Plug-and-Play Kit with oil, an oil funnel, and a tool kit. Minor assembly may be required.
- This model also has a 3-year limited warranty.
|Peak Amps at 120V||38 amps|
|Running Amps at 120V||30 amps|
|AC Voltage||120 Volts|
|AC Frequency||60 Hz|
|Engine Horse Power (HP)||5.9 HP|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||Less than 23%|
|Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR)||Yes|
|Push Button Start||No|
|Engine Type||OHV 4 Stroke|
|Operational Volume (dBA)||as low as 69 dBA|
|Spark Plug||Torch F7TC|
|Carburetor Kit Required to Operate at Altitude||Yes|
|Altitude Carburetor Kit Number (sold separate)||140544|
|Auto Idle Control||No|
|Recommended Oil||SAE 10W30|
|Oil Bottle Size (included)||.6 qt. (20.3 oz.)|
|Oil Capacity||.6 qt. (20.3 oz.)|
|Low Oil Shutdown||Automatic|
|Fuel Type||Unleaded Gasoline|
|10% Ethanol or less|
|Fuel Shut Off||Manual|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||4 gal. (15 L)|
|Run Time at 25% Load (hrs.)||18 hrs.|
|Run Time at 50% Load||13.5 hrs.|
|Gasoline Fuel Gauge||Yes|
|Choke Location||Above Air Filter|
|AC Outlets||(1) 120V Duplex 20A (5-20R)|
|(1) 120V 30A (L5-30R)|
|(1) 120V 30A (TT-30R)|
|Transfer Switch Ready||No|
|Westinghouse Portable Transfer Switch Ready (ST Switch)||No|
|VFT Data Center (volts, freq, lifetime hrs)||No|
|RV Ready Outlet||Yes|
|Overload Protection (circuit breaker)||Yes|
|Handle Style||Single Handle with Foam Grip|
|Wheel Kit Included||Yes|
|Wheel Size||8 in diameter, 2 in wide|
|Frame Thickness||1 in (25 mm)|
|Canada CSA Compliant||Yes|
|Residential Warranty||Limited 3 Years or 1000 hrs.|
|Commercial Warranty||Limited 1 Year or 1000 hrs.|
Dimensions & Weight:
|Assembled Length||24 in. (610 mm)|
|Assembled Width||23 in. (584 mm)|
|Assembled Height||21.5 in. (546 mm)|
|Extended Length||34.5 in. (876 mm)|
|Carton Length||27 in. (686 mm)|
|Carton Width||18.5 in. (470 mm)|
|Carton Height||19 in. (483 mm)|
|Dry Unit Weight||107 lbs (49 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||112 lb. (51 kg)|
Pay over time
Clear, transparent terms. Fair rates. No prepayment penalties.
We provide easy and affordable financing through our partner, Bread, so you can pay for your purchase over time.
Affordable Monthly Plans
Pay for your order over 12, 18, or 24 months at competitive interest rates*.
No Prepayment Penalties
Pay for your purchase with monthly payments and prepay at any time without penalty.
Quick and Easy Application
Get a decision in seconds with no obligation to buy.