- Free Shipping. No Sales Tax *Except TX*
- No Hassle Returns
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
Transit time to California is 1-2 business days. Everywhere else is usually 3 business days.
Manufacturer Refurbished Item - Same Great Quality, Much Lower Price!
|100% Certified Refurbished by the Manufacturer|
|Guaranteed to Work Like New or Your Money Back|
|Includes All Original Accessories|
|Authorized Whynter Dealer|
|Free Same or Next Day Shipping|
With the WHYNTER SNO frozen dessert ice cream maker, you can make a spread of delectable desserts in about 20-40 minutes. With this versatile wonder you can not only make premium ice cream but refreshing sorbets, Italian gelato, sherbets, fresh frozen yogurts and other treats. Our professional quality ice-cream maker offers premium features not found in budget ice cream makers. A built-in compressor freezer allows for continuous use without the inconvenience of having to pre-freeze the mixing bowl. You will never have to use any freezer space before being able to make your favorite frozen dessert. This unit includes an electronic timer, ice cream scoop, and we'll even send you some secret recipes!
- Self-contained frozen dessert maker that does not require pre-freezing
- Removable bowl for easy storage and effortless cleaning
- Reliable built in audible timer
- Newly designed motor drive that shuts off to prevent damage if the mixture freezes solid
- LCD timer control display
- Capacity: 2 quart (2 liters)
- High efficiency CFC-free compressor
- Voltage: 110/120V 60Hz 3.30 Amp
- Power: 235 watts
- Cooling temperature: -11F or -24C
- Product dimensions: 11" W x 15"L x 13" H
- Package dimensions: 16.25" W x 20"L x 17.5"H
- Net weight: 39 lbs
- Gross weight: 43 lbs
FactoryPure has partnered with WarrantyLife.com to offer a 2 or 3 year extended warranty that can be purchased for this item at a great price! If the extended warranty is not purchased, this item comes with a 14 day warranty. Please see our tiers and pricing below; the first price involves taking the unit to one of WarrantyLife's 20,000 nationwide repair centers, while the second price involves a technician coming to your home.
- 2 Year Warranty: $12 Take-in Repair/Replacement or $27 In-home Repair/Replacement
- 3 Year Warranty: $19 Take-in Repair/Replacement or $37 In-home Repair/Replacement
To add a warranty, click on one of the warranty options listed below the product pictures above, and then click the green "Add to Cart" button at the top of this page. This will add both the warranty and the product to your cart. You will receive a separate confirmation email from warrantylife.com within a few hours.
If there is no repair center near you, WarrantyLife will pay for all shipping costs associated with replacing the unit for you. The warranty covers only problems that arise affecting the unit's functionality, and not any kind of cosmetic issues.All open box units have been tested to full operational performance and come with all accessories. The units may have any number of dents/cracks/scratches/imperfections, but most are in great or like new condition. They are guaranteed to work like new. If it is not working properly when it arrives, it will be replaced and all shipping will be free.
Thousands of units sold with very happy customers and feedback
Refurbished products come directly from the manufacturer, so you can be certain of the quality
Refurbished products are restored by the manufacturer to the same rigorous standards as those set for new products
We offer extended in-home warranties that can be longer than the manufacturer warranty for new items
Each unit is individually tested for performance, whereas only a small subset of new units are tested