- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
Manufacturer Refurbished Item - Same Great Quality, Much Lower Price!
|100% certified refurbished by the manufacturer|
|Guaranteed to work like new or your money back|
|Includes all original accessories|
|Authorized Whynter dealer|
|Free same or next day shipping|
Products are like new condition, some may have some light marks or scuffs. If it is not working properly in the beginning (dead on arrival), it will be replaced free of charge.
The Whynter RPD-302W is a new portable, residential dehumidifier from Whynter. It runs quietly and is Energy Star rated for superior operating efficiency. This model is lightweight and has a compact profile, making it perfect for the bedroom, living room, offices, storefronts, storage areas, restaurants, bakeries, server rooms, and more. The RPD-302W is designed with ease of use in mind, and it features many different automated settings that allow you to comfortably leave the unit running without worry.
The Whynter RPD-302W runs at below 49 decibels during the standard operating mode, making it one of the quietest dehumidifiers on the market. This is one of our top picks for a residential or commercial setting, since this streamlined model can easily operate quietly and out of anyone's way. Another excellent point is that this model can operate in low temperatures (into the low 40s F) thanks to its auto-defrost function. Operating in cold environments is a big problem for traditional dehumidifiers, which often begin to frost over around 60 degrees.
Whynter RPD-302W 30 Pint Portable Dehumidifier: Key Features and Functions
- 30 pint (14.2 liter) capacity dehumidifier
- 12 pint (5.6 liter) removable water bucket
- Auto-restart and Auto-shutoff functions
- Adjustable humidity range of 30 - 90% relative humidity
- Electronic controls with humidity sensor settings
- Direct drain option for continuous operation
- Dual fan speeds and 24 timer function
- Washable pre-filter included
- Handles and caster wheels for portability
- Non ozone-depleting refrigerant: R134a
- 3' drain hose included for continuous gravity drainage
- Air Flow (at high speed): 130 m3/h /110 CFM
- Power consumption: 400 Watts / 3.3 Amps
- Power Supply: 115 V /60 Hz
- UL listed and Energy Star rated
FactoryPure has partnered with WarrantyLife.com to offer a 2 or 3 year extended warranty that can be purchased for this item at a great price! If the extended warranty is not purchased, this item comes with a 30 day warranty. Please see our tiers and pricing below; the first price involves taking the unit to one of WarrantyLife's 20,000 nationwide repair centers, while the second price involves a technician coming to your home.
- 2 Year Warranty: $19 Take-in Repair/Replacement or $27 In-home Repair/Replacement
- 3 Year Warranty: $29 Take-in Repair/Replacement or $37 In-home Repair/Replacement
To add a warranty, click on one of the warranty options listed below the product pictures above, and then click the green "Add to Cart" button at the top of this page. This will add both the warranty and the product to your cart. You will receive a separate confirmation email from warrantylife.com within a few hours.
If there is no repair center near you, WarrantyLife will pay for all shipping costs associated with replacing the unit for you. The warranty covers only problems that arise affecting the unit's functionality, and not any kind of cosmetic issues.All open box units have been tested to full operational performance and come with all accessories. The units may have any number of dents/cracks/scratches/imperfections, but most are in great or like new condition. They are guaranteed to work like new. If it is not working properly when it arrives, it will be replaced and all shipping will be free.
Thousands of units sold with very happy customers and feedback
Refurbished products come directly from the manufacturer, so you can be certain of the quality
Refurbished products are restored by the manufacturer to the same rigorous standards as those set for new products
We offer extended in-home warranties that can be longer than the manufacturer warranty for new items
Each unit is individually tested for performance, whereas only a small subset of new units are tested