- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
The Whynter RPD-702WP portable dehumidifier is one of Whynter's newest products. It is a highly-efficient Energy Star rated dehumidifier that runs quietly and is built for areas of up to 3800 square feet. This quiet dehumidifier runs at below 56 decibels during the standard operating configuration, which is considerably quieter than most dehumidifiers in its class.
While manual drainage and continuous gravity drainage remain good options, the Whynter RPD-702WP dehumidifier features a pump, which allows you to drain over longer distances and upward into a bathtub or out through a window. This feature makes it useful in water/flood damage restoration jobs, warehouses, factories, storage areas, and other industrial facilities in addition to all residential applications.
Another important advantage to this model is the auto-defrost feature, which allows it to remain operable in cold environments. The RPD-702WP will remain functional down into the low 40s Fahrenheit; cold temperatures pose a big problem for most dehumidifiers, which will begin to frost over down in the low 60s. This product is one of our top picks for the household or office, since it is quiet, lightweight, easily portable, and has a compact profile. Comes with a one-year warranty.
Whynter RPD-702WP Dehumidifier with Pump: Key Features and Functions
- Auto-restart and Auto-shutoff functions
- Adjustable humidity range of 30 - 90% relative humidity
- Electronic controls with humidity sensor settings
- Dual fan speeds and 24 timer function
- Washable pre-filter included
- Handles and caster wheels for portability
- Non ozone-depleting refrigerant: R410a
- 16.5' drain hose included for condensate pump drain
- 3' drain hose included for gravity drainage
- Air Flow (at high speed): 187 m3/h / 110CFM
- Power consumption: 950 Watts / 7.5 Amps
- Power Supply: 115 V /60 Hz
- UL listed and Energy Star rated