X-Treme Newport 300W 24V 26" Beach Cruiser Lithium Electric Powered E-Bike Red New
- Model: X-treme
- SKU: NEWPORTERED
- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|1 Year warranty, with extended warranty available|
|Ships from the manufacturer in CA|
|Authorized X-treme dealer|
|Ships out in 2 business days (Free shipping)|
The Newport Elite Beach Cruiser By X-Treme - Electric Bicycle With Power Assist
The Newport Elite Electric Beach Cruiser Bicycle is a Lithium Battery powered Electric Bicycle cranking out 300 watts from the Zero Resistance rear hub motor. This 100% hand welded lightweight aluminum frame bicycle has our 7 Speed Shimano Tourney® Gears & Shifter System, a battery pack consisting of 7 lightweight lithium cells running at 24 volts, and oversize 26" x 2.25 Kenda® Balloon Cruiser Street Tires, aluminum rims with quick release axle on the front and a water proof quick disconnect on the rear.
This electric beach cruiser bicycle comes standard with a folding basket that can be hung on either the front handle bars or on either side of the rear rack.
Front & rear JAK disk brakes are standard on the Newport Elite Beach Cruiser along with a large comfy big fat beach cruiser seat with dual springs to soften your ride!
This electric beach cruiser bicycle will travel for up to 20 miles on a single charge and it only takes a maximum of 4 hours to recharge the battery pack. The LiPo4 lithium battery pack is lightweight, compact and mounts to the frame below the seat and is hardly noticeable.
While riding the driver can choose from 3 power options.
1. Twist the throttle and take off under electric power only.
2. Press the PAS button (Power Assist System) on the handlebar and the electric power will only kick in while you are pedaling.
3. Turn off the PAS system and simply pedal the bicycle like you would any other bicycle and ride with the power off. When you are ready for assistance, simply twist the right throttle grip and the power is there for you instantly.
What's In the Box:
- Owner’s Manual
- Battery: 7 Lightweight Lithium Batteries in a Sealed Removable Pack
- Watts: 300 Watt
- Amps: 10.4 AMP Circuit (7 Battery Cells at 10.4 AMP's each)
- Volts: 24 Volts (Each Battery is 3.6 Volts)
- Motor Type: Brushless Hub Motor - Motor is in center of rear wheel
- Charger: Smart Charger Included
- Distance: Up to 15 to 20 miles per charge* - can still pedal if charge is lost
- Throttle Type: Variable Speed Control - Twist Throttle - or - Pedal & Power Assisted (PAS) - or - Turn Off Power & Pedal Only
- Frame: 100% Aluminum Frame 18" Step Through
- Fork: Aluminum Forks
- 7-Speed Shimano Tourney® Gears & Shifter
- Tires: 26" x 2.25" Kenda Balloon Beach Tires on Aluminum Wheels
- Measurements: Seat Height 33 - 39 inches / Handlebar Height 40 inches / Handlebar Width 27 inches / Bicycle Length 70 inches
- Handlebars: Extra Wide & Long Beach Cruiser Comfort Bars (Aluminum)
- Seat: Big - Wide - Comfort Beach Cruiser Seat With Suspension
- Fenders: Full Coverage Aluminum Fenders / Mud Guards
- Brakes: Front and Rear Disk Brakes
- Basket: Lightweight Folding Basket - Hangs On Handlebars or Rear Rack
- Bicycle Weight: 57 Lbs
- Max Rider Weight: 350 lbs.
- X-Treme brand offers a standard ONE Year limited warranty against manufacturer defect and workmanship on all model bicycles and their components that are purchased directly from X-Treme or an authorized Dealer. Original purchase receipt is required to establish proof of purchase and establish warranty start date.
- X-Treme brand offers a full ONE Year warranty on all bicycle batteries to the original purchaser. City Rider battery is limited to 6 months (180 days). Your battery is warranted for any manufacturer defect in material or workmanship. The battery will be repaired or replaced free of charge. Original proof of purchase is required to establish proof of purchase and warranty effective date.
- 2 Year Warranty: $39 In-home Repair/Replacement
- 3 Year Warranty: $59 In-home Repair/Replacement
- 5 Year Warranty: $99 In-home Repair/Replacement
To add a warranty, click on one of the warranty options listed below the product pictures above, and then click the green "Add to Cart" button at the top of this page. This will add both the warranty and the product to your cart. You will receive a separate confirmation email from warrantylife.com within a few hours.
If there is no repair center near you, WarrantyLife will pay for all shipping costs associated with replacing the unit for you. The warranty covers only problems that arise affecting the unit's functionality, and not any kind of cosmetic issues.