X-Treme Rubicon 26" 48V 500W 10.4Ah Lithium Electric Mountain Bike White New
- Model: X-treme
- SKU: RUBICON48 WHI
- Free Shipping Options Available
- No Sales Tax (except TX,WA,PA,NJ,MI,& NC)
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|1 Year warranty, with extended warranty available|
|Ships from the manufacturer in CA|
|Authorized X-treme dealer|
|Ships out in 2 business days (Free shipping)|
Looking for an electric bike that can really deliver? You’ve arrived! The X-Treme Rubicon Mountain bike cranks out 50 watts, along wih the high-torque Bafang clutch motor as a powerful addition to this already robust bike. The Rubicon 48-Volt lithium powered e-bike delivers a smooth ride with substantial power. Made from hand-welded premium aluminium, it is built to last and designed to perfection.
LONG LASTING AND LIGHT WEIGHT
Made with aluminum wherever possible, this means no rust and a robust bike that is built to withstand the test of time. The completely hand-welded aluminum frame bike has 9-Speed Gears and a shifting system by Atlus Shimano, KS Rear Shock Suspension, Suntour XCT Front Suspension & aluminum rims with a fast release axle on the front and a quick disconnect on the back. The lithium LiFePo4 battery is compact, it’s light, and it mounts to the down tube of the bike frame. Because it is the same color as the frame, it is hardly noticeable.
ELECTRONICS THAT DRIVE PERFORMANCE
The Rubicon has a King Meter 5-speed SPAS, and all electronics are fully controllable from the LCD on the handlebars. This is because you can choose the consumption method on the LCD easily. The LCD will also tell you the remaining battery, the distance traveled, and your speed. There is also a convenient USB phone charging port.
GO FURTHER AND FASTER
Using Smart PAS will allow your X-Treme Rubicon 48V electric mountain bike to achieve up to 70 miles + before it needs charging again (applicable while using a lower SPAS and pedal assisting on level ground under optimal conditions with a light rider.) The Rubicon bike is faster than any model we sell. It has undergone rigorous testing climbing a mountain grade incline of between five to seven percent constantly for ¾ hour, at 18 mph, coping exceptionally well with having to reduce speed for hairpin turns. The top electric speed is 25 MPH, but it can reach up to 45 MPH when used in conjuntion with pedaling.
PREMIUM COMFORT ASSURED
Both front and rear Tektro disk brakes are standard on the electric Rubicon e-bike, ensuring you get sharp and decisive breaking that responds rapidly at all times. The full suspension soaks up all the bumps of the trail or road. Combined with the ultimate VELO hand grips and seat, your ride comfort is absolutely taken care of. A rear rack to hold your belongings is also included.
If you opt to ride the bike with no electric power, you will not be able to feel the resistance of the motor when cycling. However, with a powerful 500-watt, no-resistance, gear rear hub motor and a 48-V battery, this bike can climb hills like a beast all day long. The big disc brakes will stop you as fast as you can get going - even in wet conditions.
AN ELECTRIC MOUNTAIN BIKE THAT REALLY DELIVERS
The all-new X-Treme Rubicon is better than ever. It is one of our most popular electric mountain bikes as it offers the full suite of benefits: Speed, Versatility, Comfort, and Affordability.
The unsurpassed manufacturer's warranty gives you 180 Days X-Treme warranty on parts, 365 days warranty on the battery and a lifetime warranty on the frame. This bike will support riders that weigh up to 350 lbs.
What's In the Box:
- Owner’s Manual
- Watts: 500 Watt
- Amps: 10.4AH Integrated Lithium Battery
- Volts: 48 Volts
- Charger: 48 Volt UL Certified Charger (Charging Time +/- 3 Hours)
- Speed: 25 MPH* On Throttle Only (Much Faster If You Pedal Assist 45+ MPH*)
- Distance: Up To 70 Miles Range Using Low PAS & Flat Terrain While Pedal Assisting* - can still pedal if charge is lost
- **This bike has been tested climbing a 5-7% mountain grade continuously for 45 minutes at 18 mph while having to slow down for hair pin turns*.
- Motor - Bafang 500 Watt Zero Resistance Rear Hub Motor With Clutch
- Throttle Type: Variable Speed Control or Pedal & Power Assisted
- Frame: 6061-T6 Temper Aluminum Alloy - Very Lightweight - Step Through
- Controller: 48 Volt 15 Amp Sealed Smart Controller
- Fork: Suntour® 700C Hydraulic Front Forks
- Shimano® 9-Speed Atlus Gears & Shifter
- Tires: Kenda Beach Cruiser Tire & Tube - 26 x 2.10 Inch on Aluminum Wheels
- Handlebars: Extra Wide & Long Beach Cruiser Comfort Bars (Aluminum)
- Seat: Big - Wide - Comfort Beach Cruiser Seat With Suspension
- Fenders: Full Coverage Aluminum Fenders / Mud Guards
- Brakes: Front and Rear Disk Brakes
- LCD Display: King Meter LCD Smart PAS Digital System With USB Phone Charging Port
- Headlight: Yes, included as free accessory add on - Battery Operated Snap-On LED
- Basket: Lightweight Folding Basket - Hangs On Handlebars or Rear Rack
- Cargo Rack Included
- Accessories: Drink Holder On Handle Bars Included
- Bicycle Weight: 59.5 Lbs
- Max Rider Weight: 350 lbs.
- Bike Measurements: Max Seat Height = 38.5" Inches / Min Seat Height = 30.75" Inches / Handlebar Height = 43.25" Inches
- Tool Kit Included
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty & 1 Year Battery Warranty
- *Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
- Powerful 500 Watt Motor- enables you to ride along with little pedaling effort
- Ride up to 70 miles and reach speeds up to 70 mph- on a single charge
- Bicycle is lightweight- can support a body weight of 350 lbs
- No driver's license- and no registration with DMV required
- USB Charging Point
- High-Quality Drink Holder
- High-End Kenda Tyres
- Exceed 70+ miles Per Charge
- Aluminum Parts Throughout
- LCD Display on Handlebars
- Front and Rear Suspension
- Quick Release Features
- PAS with 5-Speed Settings
- Fast and Powerful
- Environmentally friendly- have fun with no guilt
|Motor Type:||Bafang 500 Watt Zero Resistance Rear Hub Motor With Clutch|
|Gears & Speed's:||9 Speed Shimano Tourney® Gears & Shifter|
10.4AH Integrated Lithium Battery
|Battery Type:||Lightweight LiFePo4 Lithium Batteries In A Sealed Removable Pack (Hidden inside Frame)|
|Controller:||48 Volt 15 Amp Sealed Smart Controller|
|Tire Size:||Kenda Mountain Tire & Tube - 26 x 2.10 Inch on Aluminum Wheels|
|Charger:||48 Volt Output UL Certified Charger (Charging Time +/- 3 Hours)|
|Speed:||25 MPH* On Throttle Only (Much Faster If You Pedal Assist 45+ MPH)|
|Pedals:||Wellgo Aluminum Pedal Set|
|Distance:||Up To 70 Miles Range Using Low PAS & Flat Terrain While Pedal Assisting|
|Throttle Type:||Variable Speed Thumb Throttle - SPAS Power Assisted - Pedal Power|
|LCD Display:||King Meter LCD Smart PAS Digital System With USB Phone Charging Port|
|Forks:||Suntour® XCT Hydraulic Front Forks|
|Front Wheel:||Joytech Quick Release Hub|
|Suspension:||Front Hydraulic Suspension Included & KS Rear Shock Suspension|
|Battery Indicator:||Located on the Smart PAS|
|Seat Post:||Aluminum Alloy Adjustable Seat Post & Velo Mountain Bike Seat|
Front & Rear Wheels Have Quick Release Axles - Flip Lever
|Derailleur:||Shimano® 9-Speed Atlus Gears & Shifter|
|Handle Bars:||Aluminum Alloy Mountain Bike Handle Bars|
|Head Light:||Yes, included as free accessory add on - Battery Operated Snap-On LED (Not covered under warranty)|
|Front Sprocket:||Aluminum Alloy Sprocket|
|Drive System:||Rear Hub Motor (Motor is in rear rim) + Pedal Power|
|Braking System:||Tektro Disk Brakes With Hydraulic Upgrade Option|
|Cargo Rack:||Aluminum Rear Carry Rack|
|Frame Type/Size:||6061-T6 Temper Aluminum Alloy - Very Lightweight|
|Measurements:||Max Seat Height = 38" Inches / Min Seat Height = 30" Inches / Handlebar Height = 37.75" Inches|
|Carton Size (LxWxH):||
55 x 9 x 28
|Shipping Weight:||65 Lbs|
|Maximum Rider Weight:||350 Lbs|
- X-Treme brand offers a standard ONE Year limited warranty against manufacturer defect and workmanship on all model bicycles and their components that are purchased directly from X-Treme or an authorized Dealer. Original purchase receipt is required to establish proof of purchase and establish warranty start date.
- X-Treme brand offers a full ONE Year warranty on all bicycle batteries to the original purchaser. City Rider battery is limited to 6 months (180 days). Your battery is warranted for any manufacturer defect in material or workmanship. The battery will be repaired or replaced free of charge. Original proof of purchase is required to establish proof of purchase and warranty effective date.
- 2 Year Warranty: $39 In-home Repair/Replacement
- 3 Year Warranty: $59 In-home Repair/Replacement
- 5 Year Warranty: $99 In-home Repair/Replacement
To add a warranty, click on one of the warranty options listed below the product pictures above, and then click the green "Add to Cart" button at the top of this page. This will add both the warranty and the product to your cart. You will receive a separate confirmation email from warrantylife.com within a few hours.
If there is no repair center near you, WarrantyLife will pay for all shipping costs associated with replacing the unit for you. The warranty covers only problems that arise affecting the unit's functionality, and not any kind of cosmetic issues.