X-Treme Scooters XB-504 Kona 48V 500W 16" Beach Cruiser Electric Bicycle Moped Blue New
- Model: X-treme
- SKU: XB-504-BLU
- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|1 Year warranty, with extended warranty available|
|Ships from the manufacturer in CA|
|Authorized X-treme dealer|
|Ships out in 2 business days (Free shipping)|
X-Treme XB-504 Electric Moped
Looking for an electric moped to commute or take on leisure rides? The XB-504 is a great choice and it requires no gas to operate. It's operates just like an electric bike but it looks like a moped.
ENJOY RIDING THIS FUN ELECTRIC MOPED - NO LICENSE REQUIRED
The XB-504 Electric Bike is the ultimate alternative for commuters that need a quick way to travel but do not want the expense of operating a vehicle or motorcycle. The XB-504 is classified as an electric bicycle (since pedals can be used). Most people choose to use the moped without pedals, like a traditional gas moped. This moped is street legal without a license.
RIDE OVER 20 MILES WITHOUT STOPPING FOR A CHARGE
You will be able to achieve a range of up to 25 miles on a single 4-6 hour charge with the XB-504. The battery for this moped is completely hidden inside the frame and charging it is a breeze.
STORAGE IS INCLUDED
A trunk storage box is included for FREE. It is mounted on the back of the moped and it comes with a set of keys to lock your valuables inside. Perfect for those commuting to work or using the moped for deliveries.
HEADLIGHTS, TAIL LIGHTS, TURN SIGNALS, & ELECTRIC HORN FOR SAFETY
This bike will operate just like a moped with full front and rear lights, turn signals, and an electric horn that are all accessible from the dashboard. Monitor your speed and battery life to always be safe on the road.
Battery & Motor
Batteries: 4 - 12 volt 12 AMP (Four batteries total) (48 Volts)
Motor Type: Brushless Hub Motor - Motor is in center of rear wheel, no belts or chains
Throttle Type: Variable speed control - Twist throttle on right grip
Distance Per Charge: 20-25 Miles – Can still pedal further if charge is lost
Key Start: Yes
Amps: 48 Amp Circuit
Volts: 48 Volts
Watts: 500 Watts
Charger: Smart Charger Included
Tire Size: 16x2.5 on 16
Braking System: Front And Rear Brakes
Storage Area: Large area below seat + Large trunk + Small area near key
Foldable: Partially - Remove front wheel for transport
Head Light: Yes - LED
Tail Light: Yes
Brake Light: Yes
Electric Horn: Yes
Battery Indicator: Yes
Spring Loaded Seat: Yes
Seat Kit Included: Yes
Cargo Rack: Included
Tool Kit: Included
Size & Dimensions
Moped Measurements: Wheel to Wheel 57
Maximum Riders: 2 - May carry one passenger
Suggested Max Weight: 300 Lbs
Bicycle Weight: 176 lbs
Package Shipping Size (LxWxH): 60x18x32
Bicycle in Box Weight: 206 lbs
- X-Treme brand offers a standard ONE Year limited warranty against manufacturer defect and workmanship on all model bicycles and their components that are purchased directly from X-Treme or an authorized Dealer. Original purchase receipt is required to establish proof of purchase and establish warranty start date.
- X-Treme brand offers a full ONE Year warranty on all bicycle batteries to the original purchaser. City Rider battery is limited to 6 months (180 days). Your battery is warranted for any manufacturer defect in material or workmanship. The battery will be repaired or replaced free of charge. Original proof of purchase is required to establish proof of purchase and warranty effective date.
- 2 Year Warranty: $39 In-home Repair/Replacement
- 3 Year Warranty: $59 In-home Repair/Replacement
- 5 Year Warranty: $99 In-home Repair/Replacement
To add a warranty, click on one of the warranty options listed below the product pictures above, and then click the green "Add to Cart" button at the top of this page. This will add both the warranty and the product to your cart. You will receive a separate confirmation email from warrantylife.com within a few hours.
If there is no repair center near you, WarrantyLife will pay for all shipping costs associated with replacing the unit for you. The warranty covers only problems that arise affecting the unit's functionality, and not any kind of cosmetic issues.