X-Treme X-Cursion Elite 300W 24V 26" Folding Electric Mountain Bike Black New
- Model: X-treme
- SKU: X-CURSION BLACK
- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|1 Year warranty, with extended warranty available|
|Ships from the manufacturer in CA|
|Authorized X-treme dealer|
|Ships out in 2 business days (Free shipping)|
The 2018 X-Treme X-Cursion Elite folding electric bike is a part of the X-treme family. This electric bike has a lot of upgrades! These bonus features include; a more powerful LiPo4 lithium battery pack for extended range, zero resistance gearing that eliminates drag from the motor when pedaling, a battery that’s stealthily hidden inside the frame, superior JAK® front and rear disc brakes and both the frame and wheels are 100% aluminum.
The 300 watt is powerful enough to tackle small hills and slight inclines. The ultra-lightweight 100% aluminum alloy frame folds and locks for easy transport and storage.
It comes with an impressive list of standard features as well, including;
- 7 Speed Shimano Tourney® Gear & Shifter System
- SA Suntour® XCM hydraulic front forks
- USB port
- Fully adjustable Velo brand seat
- Battery indicator
- Rear cargo rack
- Smart Charger
What's In the Box:
- Owner’s Manual
The all new X-Cursion electric bike is a sleek and powerful lithium powered electric bike that easily folds in half for transportation. The battery is now located inside the frame of the bike and completely hidden!
A new zero resistance 300 watt motor gives this folding electric bike adequate power, making it ideal for using on back trails where you will need to climb hills. The battery is now located inside the frame, making it sleek clean looking. The battery capacity has been upgraded from 8 amps to 10 amps to allow more riding before stopping for a re-charge.
EASY TO TRANSPORT AND STORE
The bike is an excellent choice for those looking for something versatile and easy to transport. The front wheel is a quick release and can be easily removed while transporting. It comes equipped with a twist throttle and a pedal assist system.
HIGH END COMPONENTS AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE
JAK Disc Brakes, Kenda On/Off Road Tires, Velo Low-Profile seat, Shimano Tourney 7-Speed Gears, LiPo4 Lithium Battery
USE PEDAL ASSIST FOR A NATURAL RIDE
Simply press the red button and the PAS (Pedal Assist System) turns on. This allows for a smooth and natural ride with the motor making your pedaling easier. No need to turn a throttle, just relax and enjoy the ride.
TWIST THROTTLE GIVES YOU POWER ON DEMAND!
Simply turn the throttle and you can use the electric power just like a motorcycle. Coming to a big hill? Just use the power as you need it by turning the throttle. It's guaranteed to put a smile on your face!
LED Headlight Included, Front and Rear Reflectors
Be seen at night if you choose to ride after dark.
Will absorb bumps and uneven surface to keep you in control.
Battery Indicator Light
Never get stranded, monitor your battery level during rides.
2 Sets of Keys for your battery
You will receive two sets of keys with each purchase. Use the keys to lock and unlock your battery when removing and replacing it after charging.
Essential for daily use
While riding, the driver can choose from 3 power options:
1. Twist Throttle: Twist the throttle and get an immediate boost from the motor.
2. Pedal Assist: Press the PAS button (Power Assist System), and you will be in pedal assist mode.In this mode pedaling is easier, and increases output.
3. Power off: Turn off all electric assistance and ride like a normal bicycle.
Battery & Motor
Batteries: Lightweight Lithium LiFePo4
Throttle Type: Twist Throttle (Throttle on handlebar for power) or Pedal Assisted (Just pedal for assistance).
Distance Per Charge: Over 20 Miles
Watts: 300 Watts
Amps: 10 Amps
Volts: 24 Volts (Each Battery is 3.6 Volts)
Charger: Smart Charger Included
Battery Indicator: Yes
Frame Type/Size: 100% Hand Welded Aluminum, Folding - Very Light Weight
Gears & Speeds: 7 Speed Shimano Tourney® Gears & Shifter
Braking System: Disc Brakes - Front & Rear JAK
Tire Size: 26 x 1.95 Inch on Aluminum Wheels
Forks: Hydraulic Fork
Suspension: Front and Rear Suspension behind the seat
Head Light: Yes - LED
Tool Kit: Included
Cargo Rack: Yes
Size & Dimensions
Box Size in Shipping (L x W x H): 54.5 x 8.5 x 28
Bicycle In Box Weight: 63 lbs.
Bicycle Weight: 52 lb (with battery)
Suggested Max Weight: 350 lbs.
Collapsable: Yes - Easily unlock and fold bike in half for transporting
- X-Treme brand offers a standard ONE Year limited warranty against manufacturer defect and workmanship on all model bicycles and their components that are purchased directly from X-Treme or an authorized Dealer. Original purchase receipt is required to establish proof of purchase and establish warranty start date.
- X-Treme brand offers a full ONE Year warranty on all bicycle batteries to the original purchaser. City Rider battery is limited to 6 months (180 days). Your battery is warranted for any manufacturer defect in material or workmanship. The battery will be repaired or replaced free of charge. Original proof of purchase is required to establish proof of purchase and warranty effective date.
- 2 Year Warranty: $39 In-home Repair/Replacement
- 3 Year Warranty: $59 In-home Repair/Replacement
- 5 Year Warranty: $99 In-home Repair/Replacement
To add a warranty, click on one of the warranty options listed below the product pictures above, and then click the green "Add to Cart" button at the top of this page. This will add both the warranty and the product to your cart. You will receive a separate confirmation email from warrantylife.com within a few hours.
If there is no repair center near you, WarrantyLife will pay for all shipping costs associated with replacing the unit for you. The warranty covers only problems that arise affecting the unit's functionality, and not any kind of cosmetic issu