Aims Power PICOGLF30W12V120V 3000 Watt 12V Pure Sine Inverter Charger New
- Model: Aims Power
- SKU: PICOGLF30W12V120V
- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|Brand new in box|
|Manufacturer direct shipping|
|1 year limited manufacturer's warranty|
|Authorized Aims Power dealer|
AIMS Power 3000 Watt 12 VDC Pure Sine Inverter Charger
AIMS Power 3000 Watt Pure Sine Low Frequency Inverter with built-in battery charger and transfer switch. This inverter charger is perfect for small-sized industrial applications that depend upon power being available even under heavy load. This heavy-duty inverter charger is ready to go wherever you need it. Use this product for renewable solar, off-grid home and business back up power, mobile and emergency backup power applications anywhere that uses 110 or 120 volts of alternating current. This product also has auto frequency detection that allows users to operate at either 50 or 60 hertz.Use this product to power your essential household appliances during a power outage emergency.
This inverter is also great in a smaller RV or boat. If 3000 watts is not enough power, check out our full line of low frequency inverter chargers available in 12, 24 & 48 volt versions. This AIMS power inverter charger is capable of accepting any source of 120v AC power to charge batteries, including a gas or diesel generator or shore power at an RV park/truck stop. It will even accept power from an extension cord plugged into your wall outlet at home.
The 3000 watt inverter charger is capable of a 9000 watt surge for 20 seconds and can run at 3000 watts continuously. As an additional feature, this inverter is capable of being used worldwide by virtue of its auto frequency detection capabilities. It will run in any country that uses 120vac output. It works with type-A plugs or a direct 3-wire terminal connection. This inverter comes with a dual-plug GFCI outlet with a reset button. This inverter will never completely drain your batteries as it's low-voltage shut-down keeps the voltage at either 10 volts or 10.5 volts depending on your selection. With the battery priority mode, you can set your inverter to run directly off of a battery back-up system instead of a generator or tertiary source of AC Power. The inverter charger comes with a power saver mode that pulses every 30 seconds, attempting to detect a necessary load of 25 watts or more before it will turn on. Otherwise, the inverter will “sleep” and draw right around a half an amp per hour, saving you precious reserve power in your batteries until you need it.
An optional wired remote can be added for fast and easy operation if your inverter charger is mounted in a location that is inconvenient to get at. This allows the unit to be operated within the cab of a vehicle or from another location in the home or campsite.
AIMS Power 3000 Watt 12 VDC Pure Sine Inverter Charger w/9000W Surge
Pure Sine Power for On and Off Grid use
The AIMS 3000 watt low frequency inverter charger is perfect for most off grid systems, semi-trucks, 5th wheels, toy haulers or any remote location needing power. Providing 3000 watts of continuous, clean and reliable pure sine wave power, ideal for sensitive electronics and household appliances. If needed, this inverter has the capability of producing 9000 watts of total surge power for 20 seconds, for start up applications like refrigerators, computers, fans and microwaves (if running more than 9000 watt often, we strongly recommend purchasing a larger inverter).
This inverter boasts a 100 amp charger and automatic transfer switch. For use with shore power or generator power to recharge your batteries or as a back-up for your sump pump, medical equipment, lighting system or security and surveillance system.
The AIMS PICOGLF Inverter Chargers are Marine, Military and Industrial grade.
Pure Sine Power for all of your devices
Pure Sine Inverters have a cleaner signal compared to Modified Sine that have a 'blocky' signal. Pure sine wave is like the power you get from your local power company and from some pure sine generators (most generators are not pure sine).
A major advantage of a pure sine wave inverter is that all of the equipment which is sold on the market is designed for a pure sine wave. This guarantees that the equipment will work to its full specifications.
Some appliances, such as LED lights and microwave ovens will only produce full output with pure sine wave power.
Audio equipment, satellite systems, and video equipment, will run properly using pure sine wave inverters.
Pure Sine Wave Inverters outperform all other types of inverters, regardless of use.
* Remote on/off switch with lcd for aims pure sine inverter chargers - The remote monitors battery voltage, AC input voltage, AC output voltage, frequency and load percentage. The remote can be flush mounted into a dash, job box or anywhere for quick access to key information. (Part # Remotelf)
* Battery temperature sensor - This allows careful monitoring of the batteries for extended life and longevity. The sensor plugs into the inverter and the other end is attached to the battery(s) and provides battery temperature information (Part # PICGLFBATS)
* Auto generator start - The inverter can be customized to start-up a generator when the battery voltage goes low.
When the inverter goes to low battery alarm, it can send a signal to start a generator. The auto gen start feature will only work with generators designed to work with this feature.
The AIMS Power 3000 Watt 12 VDC Pure Sine Inverter Charger w/9000W Surge is equipped with a powerful 4-step smart charger capable of charging at 100 Amps.
The built in battery selector for this inverter works with Gel USA, AGM 1, AGM 2, Sealed Lead Acid, Gel EURO, and Open Lead Acid battery types.
The max charge current can be adjusted from 0%-100% via a liner switch to the right of the battery type selector. This will be helpful if you are using our powerful charger on a small capacity battery bank. Choosing '0' in the battery type selector will disable the charging function.
Automatic Transfer Switch
This inverter comes installed with an automatic transfer switch which will quickly transfer you to back up power in case of a power outage without you having to flip a switch. (10 ms max transfer time)
When utility AC power cuts off (or falls out of acceptable range), the transfer relay is de-energized and the load is automatically transferred to Inverter mode. Once the qualified AC power is restored the relay is re-energized and the load is automatically reconnected to AC bypass mode.
Easy Set Up and Technical Support
Easy to set up and use. This inverter comes with an easy to follow manual. Additionally, all customers who buy from an authorized AIMS dealer can contact the AIMS technical support team directly for any questions during set up.
AIMS Power will only warranty and provide technical support for products purchased through an authorized AIMS Power Dealer. Not every Amazon seller is an authorized AIMS Dealer. Make good purchasing decisions.
- Listed to UL 458 Standards and CSA 22.2 No 107.1
- 3000 watt low frequency inverter
- 9000 watt surge for 20 seconds -3x surge capability
- Battery priority selector
- Terminal block
- GFCI - 20 amps
- Marine coated and protected
- Multi stage smart charger 100 Amp
- Remote panel available
- Auto gen start
- Auto frequency
- 10msec typical transfer time
- 7 battery type settings for charger
- Selectable 25W power save mode (hibernation)
Inverter Output Specifications:
- Listed to UL 458 Standards
- Continuous Output Power: 3000 Watts
- Surge Rating: 9000 Watts (20 Seconds)
- Output Waveform: Pure Sine/Same as input (Bypass Mode)
- Output Voltage: 100-110-120Vac
- Nominal Efficiency: >92% (Peak)
- Line Mode Efficiency: >95%
- Output Frequency: 50Hz +/- 0.3Hz / 60Hz +/- 0.3Hz
- Bypass Terminal Breaker - 40 amps
- Typical Transfer Time: 10ms (Max)
- THD: < 10% DC
- Ambient operating temperature: 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
- Nominal Input Voltage: 12.0Vdc
- Minimum Start Voltage: 10.0Vdc
- Low Battery Alarm: 10.5Vdc-11.0Vdc
- Low battery Trip: 10.0Vdc-10.5Vdc
- High Voltage Alarm: 16.0Vdc
- Low Battery Voltage Restart: 13.0Vdc
- Idle Consumption: 55 Watts
- Charger breaker - 30 amps
- Power Saver Mode Idle Consumption:21.7 Watts
- Output voltage: Depends on battery Type
- Charger Rate: 100A
- Unit Weight: 58 lbs.
- Unit Size L x W x H: 15.35 X 11 X 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 66 lbs.
- Shipping L x W x H: 20.5 X 13.8 X 12.2 inches
As an Aims Power authorized dealer, we offer a 1 year limited factory warranty on this item.