Aims Power PICOGLF4024120UL 4000 Watt Pure Sine Inverter Charger ETL Listed to UL 458 New
- Model: Aims Power
- SKU: PICOGLF4024120UL
Select Bread as your payment option at checkout
- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|Brand new in box|
|Manufacturer direct shipping|
|2 year limited manufacturer's warranty|
|Authorized Aims Power dealer|
Aims Power 4000 Watt Pure Sine Inverter Charger ETL Listed to UL 458
AIMS Power 4000 Watt Pure Sine Low-Frequency Inverter, single phase with a built-in battery charger and transfer switch. This inverter charger is perfect for medium-sized industrial applications that depend upon power being available even under heavy load. This heavy-duty inverter charger is ready to go wherever you need it. Use this product for renewable solar, off-grid, business back up power, mobile and emergency backup power applications anywhere that uses 100/110/120 volts of alternating current. This product also has auto frequency detection that allows users to operate at either 50 or 60 Hertz.
This AIMS power inverter charger includes a powerful 45 amp charger and is capable of accepting any source of 120v AC power to charge batteries, including a gas or diesel generator or shore power at an RV park/truck stop. It will even accept power from an extension cord plugged into your wall outlet at home.
The 4000-watt inverter charger is capable of a 12000-watt surge for 20 seconds and can run at 4000 watts continuously. This inverter will never completely drain your batteries as it's low-voltage shut-down keeps the voltage at either 20 volts or 21 volts depending on your selection. With the battery priority mode, you can set your inverter to run directly off of a battery back-up system instead of a generator or tertiary source of AC Power. The inverter-charger comes with a power saver mode that pulses every 30 seconds, attempting to detect a necessary load of 25 watts or more before it will turn on. Otherwise, the inverter will “sleep” and draw right around a half an amp per hour, saving you precious reserve power in your batteries until you need it.
An optional wired LED or LCD remote can be added for fast and easy operation if your inverter charger is mounted in a location that is inconvenient to get at. This allows the unit to be operated within the cab of a vehicle or from another location in the home or campsite.
- 4000-watt low-frequency inverter
- 12000-watt surge for 20 seconds 300% surge capability
- 24 Volt DC
- Single phase 120Vac output
- Listed to UL 458 and CSA 22.2
- Battery priority selector
- Terminal block
- Marine coated and protected
- Multi-stage smart charger 45 Amp
- Remote panel available LED or LCD
- Auto frequency
- 10msec typical transfer time
- Selectable 25W power save mode (hibernation)
- 7 battery type settings for the charger
- Allows startup and through power with depleted batteries
- Continuous output power: 4000 Watts
- Surge rating: 12000 Watts (20 Seconds)
- Output waveform: Pure Sine/Same as input (Bypass Mode)
- Output voltage 100-110-120Vac
- Output breaker: 50 Amps
- Nominal efficiency: >88% (Peak)
- Line mode efficiency: >95%
- Output frequency: 50Hz +/- 0.3Hz / 60Hz +/- 0.3Hz
- Typical transfer time: 10ms (Max)
- THD: < 10% DC
- Ambient operating temperature: 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
- Nominal input voltage: 24.0Vdc
- Minimum start voltage: 20.0Vdc
- Low battery alarm: 21.0Vdc-22.0Vdc
- Low battery trip: 20.0Vdc-21.0Vdc
- High voltage alarm: 32.0Vdc
- Low battery voltage restart: 31.0Vdc
- Idle consumption: 52.5 watts
- Idle consumption with power saver mode ON: <25 watts
- Output voltage: depends on battery Type
- Charger rate: 45A
- Over charge protection shutdown 31.4V
- Selectable charge setting based on battery type
- Adjustable charge current: off-15%-100%
- Four stage smart charger
- 50 amp automatic transfer switch
- 10 ms (max)
- Unit Weight: 84 lb.
- Unit Size L x W x H: 23.5 x 8.74 x 7.10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 88 lb
- Shipping L x W x H 30.5 x 14.25 x 13.75 inches
As an Aims Power authorized dealer, we offer a 2 year limited factory warranty on this item.
Pay over time
Clear, transparent terms. Fair rates. No prepayment penalties.
We provide easy and affordable financing through our partner, Bread, so you can pay for your purchase over time.
Affordable Monthly Plans
Pay for your order over 12, 18, or 24 months at competitive interest rates*.
No Prepayment Penalties
Pay for your purchase with monthly payments and prepay at any time without penalty.
Quick and Easy Application
Get a decision in seconds with no obligation to buy.