Aims Power PWRB2500 2500 Watt Value Power Inverter New
- Manufacturer: Aims Power
- SKU: PWRB2500
Select Bread as your payment option at checkout
- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|Brand new in box|
|Manufacturer direct shipping|
|2 year limited manufacturer's warranty|
|Authorized Aims Power dealer|
Aims Power PWRB2500 2500 Watt Value Power Inverter
This AIMS "no-frills" economical 2500 watt 12-volt power inverter converts DC (direct current) power stored by batteries into AC (alternating current) electricity that can be used to run practically any household appliances or tools.
This unit produces a modified sine wave, which is capable of running most tools, pumps, motors, and appliances. Use this product for off-grid back-up power at home, cabin, boat, or anywhere that doesn't have city power.
What really makes this 2500 watt AIMS Power inverter special is its capability to run off of most vehicles’ and/or RVs'/boats' standard power systems at 12 volts. That makes the inverter very attractive to mobile business owners since users don’t have to modify a vehicle’s standard power system in order to run the inverter off of a car or truck. This definitely saves some money if upgrading a fleet of vehicles with some aftermarket equipment that requires this much power.
Some of the popular mobile business applications include powering a small mobile office or kitchen, running tools on a work truck or construction vehicle, or supplying electricity to lawn maintenance equipment. The biggest incentives for business owners to use inverters for electricity include the fact that they make little-to-no noise, making for a more peaceful environment for customers, and that they’re non-polluting, which makes for a great green-energy marketing campaign.
The unit features two easily-accessible AC outlets with a maximum output of 1500 watts. The 200 percent surge capabilities of this unit should only be used as a safety feature. Other safety features include over-temperature and over-load protections that are used as a warning system for the operator.
- 2500W max continuous power
- Modified sine wave
- Over Temperature protection
- Over Load protection
- Dual ac receptacle that can be split with a separate spliter if extra outlets are needed
- On/off switch
- Convenient always on dual cooling fan operation
- Internally fuse protected
- ac output short circuit protection
- Auto reset on most fault conditions
- Battery terminals are designed to conduct more current therefore requiring only one set of cables.
- Aluminum case for optimal cooling
- Pre-slotted mounting plate
- Instruction manual
- Free 1 year tech support
- 1 Year Warranty Parts and Labor
- Continuous output power: 2500 Watts. Use 200 amp inline fuse.
- Surge power capability (peak power): 5000 Watts
- dc input / operating voltage: 10 to 15 Volts
- Output voltage: 120 Volts ac +/- 10%
- Output wave form: modified sine wave with phase correction
- Output frequency: 60 Hz +/- 1 Hz
- Battery low voltage alarm: 10.5 +/- 0.5 Volts
- Battery low voltage shutdown: 10.0 +/- 0.5 Volts
- AC amps: 21
- DC amps: 208
- No load current: 2.5 Amps with a switch in the on position (because fans are always on) See PWRINV2500 if you don't want always on fans.
- Full load efficiency: 90%
- 1/3 load efficiency: 95%
- No load minimum operating temperature: -15 degrees Celsius
- Full load maximum operating temperature: 55 +/- 5 degrees Celsius (automatic shutdown)
- AC Output Socket Type: dual Type 2 -3 prong
- High input voltage protection: 15V-17V
- Low input voltage shutdown: 10V
- Internal fuse protection
- Product size (L x W x H): 14.5”X 6.5”X 3.0”
- Unit Weight: 6.1 lbs Boxed Weight: 8 lbs
- UL maximum recommended per outlet 1500W
As an Aims Power authorized dealer, we offer a 2-year limited factory warranty on this item.
Pay over time
Clear, transparent terms. Fair rates. No prepayment penalties.
We provide easy and affordable financing through our partner, Bread, so you can pay for your purchase over time.
Affordable Monthly Plans
Pay for your order over 12, 18, or 24 months at competitive interest rates*.
No Prepayment Penalties
Pay for your purchase with monthly payments and prepay at any time without penalty.
Quick and Easy Application
Get a decision in seconds with no obligation to buy.