Aims Power PWRI150024S 1500 Watt Pure Sine Inverter New
- Manufacturer: Aims Power
- SKU: PWRI150024S
Select Bread as your payment option at checkout
- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|Brand new in box|
|Manufacturer direct shipping|
|1 year limited manufacturer's warranty|
|Authorized Aims Power dealer|
Aims Power 1500 Watt Pure Sine Inverter
The Aims 1500 Watt Pure Sine inverter uses a D.S.P. (Digital Signal Processor) driver to safely generate a pure sine wave at a high quality 120V AC output. The PWRI150024S reacts to the high and low battery voltage changes and adapts to its output perfectly to ensure a stable 120V AC. The innovative technology of this pure sine inverter will support the usage of sensitive loads.
All DC and AC operations are automatically controlled by the D.S.P. program. The improved efficiency of this inverter ensures nominal output voltage even at low input DC voltage. Since the output voltage is 3% of the variation input voltage stable power will always be produced for your AC loads. This inverter has excellent driving power with a surge output that’s 2 times higher than the output capacity. This allows you to exceed the output for a short period of time (500 milliseconds) to power some devices with a quick startup surge.
With various protection circuits built in, the Aims PWRI150024S will automatically shut down at low voltage or in the event of a sudden change of input/output power. The inverter also shows excellent performance and reliability control during rapid environmental changes such as ambient temperature.
- 1500W continuous power
- 24 volt DC Input
- Pure sine wave
- USB Port
- Triple ac receptacles
- On/off switch
- Over temperature indicator
- Overload protection
- Low battery voltage warning/shutdown
- High input voltage protection with automatic shutdown
- Over load indicator
- Short circuit protection
- Dual cooling fans thermally controlled
- ac output short circuit protection
- Instruction manual
- Free 1 year tech support
- 1 Year Warranty Parts and Labor
- Continuous output power 1500 watts
- Surge power 3000 watts
- Input voltage range 19-32v
- Output voltage 120v
- DC input 24v
- Output waveform Pure sine wave 60Hz (THD ≤3%)\
- Efficiency 90%
- USB Output 5VDC, Max, 1A
- Input over-voltage shutdown 32 ± 1VDC
- Input under-voltage shutdown 19 ± 1VDC
- Input under-voltage alarm 19.6 ± 1VDC
- Over temperature protection 149 ± 8°F
- Over-load protection 1700W ± 200W
- No Load Consumption 0.7A
- Working Temperature 32-104°F
- Storage temperature 14-113°F
- Intelligent cooling (the cooling fan will start running when the case temperature reaches 104°F)
- Dimension (L x W x H) 13.78 x 9.29 x 3.74 in.
- Weight 9.9 lbs
- Remote port for optional remote
As an Aims Power authorized dealer, we offer a 1 year limited factory warranty on this item.
Pay over time
Clear, transparent terms. Fair rates. No prepayment penalties.
We provide easy and affordable financing through our partner, Bread, so you can pay for your purchase over time.
Affordable Monthly Plans
Pay for your order over 12, 18, or 24 months at competitive interest rates*.
No Prepayment Penalties
Pay for your purchase with monthly payments and prepay at any time without penalty.
Quick and Easy Application
Get a decision in seconds with no obligation to buy.